Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2017, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the vid. Love it. Agree with what you said.

I want Dawn Allen to reveal who she is to both Barry and Iris! The byline was only intially seen by Barry. I wonder if the same thing will happen.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-21-2017, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Thanks for the vid. Love it. Agree with what you said.

I want Dawn Allen to reveal who she is to both Barry and Iris! The byline was only initially seen by Barry. I wonder if the same thing will happen.
I hope not. I would love the reveal to be to the both of them, together or to Iris, then Barry. Why can't she learn something, first for once? Anyway, that is my take.

Also, I agree with all that was said and covered about Iris, the hate and all of that.
Old 12-21-2017, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Exactly. It’s only fair. I want both of them to find out. Seeing both of their reactions. Them seeing her and discussing it. It would be so amazing!

They’d both be overwhelmed and awed.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-22-2017, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a beautiful video, thanks for sharing .
Old 12-22-2017, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Fandom is so talented with gifs, arts and vids.
Philanthropist.

Old 12-22-2017, 05:21 AM
Supreme Fan

I kinda want Barry and Iris to realize she's Dawn only after they find out Iris is pregnant. Probably not gonna happen
Old 12-22-2017, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Kinda like in Charmed. Piper only knew Chris was her son after she was actually pregnant with him.

I'd like for the viewers to officially know that she's Dawn.
Philanthropist.

Old 12-22-2017, 10:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I kinda want Barry and Iris to realize she's Dawn only after they find out Iris is pregnant. Probably not gonna happen
lol this is actually more likely to happen than any other scenario! I believe she will be revealed to viewers as their daughter soon....& will remain a helpful stranger to Barry/Iris until Iris finds out she’s pregnant in the finale. Gotta remember speedsters risk severely effing up the timeline if they travel back and reveal information to people who shouldn’t know said info at the time they travelled to (this could alter the decsisions they make, subconsciously trying to create the outcome they’ve been told awaits them....thus creating a butterfly effect). Them coming to the conclusion on their own is much more likely (with a bunch of subtle hints from her...but still)
Old 12-23-2017, 04:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I'd like for the viewers to officially know that she's Dawn.
Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenda182 (View Post)
lol this is actually more likely to happen than any other scenario! I believe she will be revealed to viewers as their daughter soon....& will remain a helpful stranger to Barry/Iris until Iris finds out she’s pregnant in the finale. Gotta remember speedsters risk severely effing up the timeline if they travel back and reveal information to people who shouldn’t know said info at the time they travelled to (this could alter the decsisions they make, subconsciously trying to create the outcome they’ve been told awaits them....thus creating a butterfly effect). Them coming to the conclusion on their own is much more likely (with a bunch of subtle hints from her...but still)
If she finds out in the finale they'll have her give birth in the crossover episode

I'd rather she find out around 4x15, so she can give birth in the premiere. Or wait until s5. Anything but the crossover
Old 12-23-2017, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Me too

If she finds out in the finale they'll have her give birth in the crossover episode

I'd rather she find out around 4x15, so she can give birth in the premiere. Or wait until s5. Anything but the crossover
Next year's crossover will be the show's 100th episode. i can see them wanting her to give birth on the 100th ep, actually.

maybe they'll move the crossover to a different part of the season next time.
Old 12-23-2017, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Me too

Then we risk Felicity entering the hospital room while Iris is trying to give birth to announce to everyone she is pregnant.

I'm still not over WestAllen's wedding being unnecessarily interrupted.
Old 12-23-2017, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Then we risk Felicity entering the hospital room while Iris is trying to give birth to announce to everyone she is pregnant.

Clearly, lol...

I can't wait to see how they handle our time traveler and everything. Does anyone think that Dawn will help Barry get out of Prison? Perhaps, she will give team Flash the info they need?
Old 12-23-2017, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)

I'm done with crossovers. So if Iris did give birth during a crossover. I think I'd end up disappointed. It's just a cluster mess that doesn't do anything for The Flash. I mean just look at the ratings. The Flash elevated Supergirl, LoT and Arrow's demons. All three shows did nothing for The Flash's demos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenda182 (View Post)
lol this is actually more likely to happen than any other scenario! I believe she will be revealed to viewers as their daughter soon....& will remain a helpful stranger to Barry/Iris until Iris finds out she’s pregnant in the finale.
Interesting. I didn't think it would happen that way. I was convinced she would tell them because they saw the byline before they got married and it didn't change anything.

If Iris is pregnant by the end of the finale. I will be shocked. I expected the Torando Twins from 4x01 but not officially with Iris being pregnant with them any time soon. It's all so awesomely overwhelming, lol.
Philanthropist.

Old 12-23-2017, 06:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys, can you vote for Iris to get an official FunkoPop doll. I think Barry is the only Flash character who currently has one, it'd be nice for her to have too. Vote here.

Quote:

If Iris is pregnant by the end of the finale. I will be shocked. I expected the Torando Twins from 4x01 but not officially with Iris being pregnant with them any time soon. It's all so awesomely overwhelming, lol.
I will have a complete freakout. I don't think any of my otps have been pregnant with kids on a show, this will definitely be a first.

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:06 AM
Master Fan

I voted. You can vote multiple times!!!

SAME! I will be all over the place.
Philanthropist.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top