Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2015, 12:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
Well seeing as though they are the same creators of Arrow, and they made that crap with the love triangles anyways.

However,

For 1. She doesn't fully realize she has feelings for Barry, it isn't something that she has come to terms with. It might be something there, but she hasn't acknowledged it as yet.
See she does not have to fully realise her feelings; this is what CP tells the media and IMO its a ploy to stall WestAllen. Up until 1x16 I felt that Iris was aware of her feelings and she was beginning to address them. Where have all the feelings gone? Those two seem so distant now. The writers are now widening the gap by setting Barry up as the bad guy and Eddie as the saint; more that that its going to swing the audience's sympathy to I/E rather than WestAllen. In the the midst of this downward swing for WA, Caitlin is going to kissing Barry? Looks like a chemistry/ratings test to me. Right now I really do not like the direction in the writing for WA. I want Iris to be in on the secret but I am not looking forward to the fallout.

Unfortunately I am always trying to understand the intention of the writers. I think Iris fans were back into a corner with this secret so now they're forced to demand that Iris burn Barry and Joe instead of forgive them. The secret was a stupid plot device that made two sensible loving persons look like foolish.

So now WA fans will agree with the writers that WA are not ready to be together.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Absolute Fan

wanderer765 and MochaSteel this is what happens on hiatus!!! Too much time to think and let the dirty mind drift

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
BTW have they finished filming the first season? or are they still filming the final episode?
They're still filming the last episode.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:15 PM
Addicted Fan

You guys are killing me.
Old 04-10-2015, 03:45 AM
Absolute Fan

This gif OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!!!

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-10-2015, 06:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
This gif OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!!!

These cuties!!!!

Mocha Steel & Leelala: And this was just a two week hiatus can you imagine what the summer will bring out of us?!

I'm so happy with all the Candice interviews we've been getting & I just saw that most of the cast will be at a convention in the UK in May! No Grant though which is odd
Old 04-10-2015, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love their pilot scenes .
Old 04-10-2015, 06:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I love their pilot scenes .
I seriously miss the ease their relationship had in the beginning of the show. It's gotten so complicated

Spoiler:
Old 04-10-2015, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer765 (View Post)
I seriously miss the ease their relationship had in the beginning of the show. It's gotten so complicated
True, I miss when they were discussing zombie movies and the "hands off my fries" moments .

Spoiler:
Old 04-10-2015, 07:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
These cuties!!!!

Mocha Steel & Leelala: And this was just a two week hiatus can you imagine what the summer will bring out of us?!

I'm so happy with all the Candice interviews we've been getting & I just saw that most of the cast will be at a convention in the UK in May! No Grant though which is odd
wanderer765 i can't think about that right now. LOL nope. nope. nope. hahaha

Thanks guys, you are really getting me through this rough Friday at "work" LMAO!
Old 04-10-2015, 08:23 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
These cuties!!!!

Lots of fanfic, I hope

Quote:

Spoiler:
I miss their friendship too. I want all the secrets out, and the two of them to work their way back to being BFFs to the point she can start teasing him again. "Fastest man alive, why are you always so late?" I also want him to get her gourmet brownies from France to make up for all the lying.

In season two, I want her to start bugging him for a stories: "Soooo... Barry... tell me aaaaall about this Metahuman you fought..." And if he doesn't tell her, she can always guilt trip him (in a lighthearted way, of course): "C'mon, after all those months of lying, you owe me an exclusive"
Old 04-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
True, I miss when they were discussing zombie movies and the "hands off my fries" moments .

Spoiler:
say what now? lol
Old 04-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra (View Post)
lots of fanfic, i hope

i miss their friendship too. I want all the secrets out, and the two of them to work their way back to being bffs to the point she can start teasing him again. "fastest man alive, why are you always so late?" i also want him to get her gourmet brownies from france to make up for all the lying.

in season two, i want her to start bugging him for a stories: "soooo... Barry... Tell me aaaaall about this metahuman you fought..." and if he doesn't tell her, she can always guilt trip him (in a lighthearted way, of course): "c'mon, after all those months of lying, you owe me an exclusive"
all of this.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
I agree...I don't think Barry "stealing" Iris is enough to make him go evil though.
He seems...more stable than that imo
Depends. They can do the trope where Eddie proposes, they're about to get married, then she realizes her feelings for Barry and runs off to be with him instead.

Eddie was already punch-happy about the whole "Let's start doing" thing. Imagine if Iris actually leaves him at the altar?
Old 04-10-2015, 11:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Depends. They can do the trope where Eddie proposes, they're about to get married, then she realizes her feelings for Barry and runs off to be with him instead.

Eddie was already punch-happy about the whole "Let's start doing" thing. Imagine if Iris actually leaves him at the altar?
#Awkward lol
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top