Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 09:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
The episode wasn't bad but Eddie punching Barry and the lying to Iris was lame.

Barry is really in love with Iris. She is in denial.
Exactly, which is why the lies to extend the Barry/Iris/Eddie situation get annoying, lol. For me anyway. I didn't mind the time travel erasing everything. But the lame lie at the end? :/ I was hoping for some movement.

I was happy Joe went to visit Iris. I need more of that.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I didn't buy that Iris would've told Eddie about Barry, either.

But how do we know? Since Iris never gets a damn POV.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-24-2015, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Eddie randomly punching Barry at a crime scene...like, what? Iris telling Eddie offscreen was weird too. Disappointed they went there.

Barry with his big hopeful eyes at Jitters. Poor bb. Iris needs to face her feelings. Even Joe knows what she said was not true.

Old 03-24-2015, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think what confused me about this is that Linda seemed mad at Iris's relationship with Barry last episode in the alternate timeline, so this was a total 180 from that. And we know the bowling date still happened, so her reaction should have been similar. Maybe it was Barry's honesty that made the difference?
She wasn't mad perse, a little jealous yes but not mad. Eddie was mad. It could be Barry's honesty, or she came to terms with it. It helps that she discussed it with Barry and not Iris.

What people need to remember is, just pretend the timeline in episode 15 never happened, except the bowling date. How people reacted in it then, is different than now, as some things have changed in this timeline.

Iris telling Joe he was too late, could be that maybe she did have feelings for Barry and things change. Who knows. It will be interesting to see what/how she does finally recognize her feelings for him.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 03-24-2015, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea even Joe can see it.

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 03-24-2015, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

Goodnight!

Old 03-24-2015, 10:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

With the stupid lighting psychosis, now Iris thinks Barry never really had feelings for her and she's developing feelings for him.

Icon by Me
Old 03-24-2015, 10:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by london grammar (View Post)
Yeah, I didn't buy that Iris would've told Eddie about Barry, either.

But how do we know? Since Iris never gets a damn POV.
But Eddie is her boyfriend, why do you think she wouldn't tell him that her BFF tried to hit on her? Since Iris has no one else to talk to, it makes sense that she would tell Eddie.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

iris finally opens up and it happens off screen.what exactly did she tell eddie? we don't even know.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Eddie being her boyfriend is not good enough for me. I mean, if anything, him being her boyfriend should make her more hesitant to tell, especially considering that Eddie and Barry work together. But if we're using the boyfriend logic, then surely Iris should have told Eddie about Barry's first confession?

Here's the bigger problem though... we don't know exactly why she told him. Since it happened offscreen, we can only guess as to her motives. And that's just inexplicable to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)

What people need to remember is, just pretend the timeline in episode 15 never happened, except the bowling date. How people reacted in it then, is different than now, as some things have changed in this timeline.
Except that nothing changed for Linda. If the bowling scene still happened as is (and we have no reason to believe it didn't), then her reaction to Barry still loving Iris vs. Iris loving Barry seems suspect to me. Alas, I recognize that the difference is merely in what plot the writers wanted to push in this episode vs. the last episode.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
iris finally opens up and it happens off screen.what exactly did she tell eddie? we don't even know.
Seems as if they just needed a reason to have Eddie punch Barry but then that didn't even matter in the end because Barry now has lightning psychosis. Hahaha!!!

Elite Fan

Grant plays Barry's love for Iris so well. Just needed to add that.

at Barry's reaction to Eddie hugging him.

Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Eddie being her boyfriend is not good enough for me. I mean, if anything, him being her boyfriend should make her more hesitant to tell, especially considering that Eddie and Barry work together. But if we're using the boyfriend logic, then surely Iris should have told Eddie about Barry's first confession?
Oh wow, yeah I didn't think about that. And I agree about her talk with Eddie being off screen, these writers don't seem interested in giving us Iris' POV at all, it's terrible.

Eddie hugging Barry was super weird, he practically ran into his arms It felt so forced.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Maybe she told him and Eddie didn't feel like punching Barry that day. You know like how Linda decides she mad one day, and not the next. Tsk.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

Seems like they wanted a punch just for their trailer reel. Though something is off with Eddie.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top