Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Total Fan

Here's some timey-wimey speculation:

Eobard came from a future where the real Dr. Wells built his particle accelerator in 2020, and the Flash still existed. It wasn't until Eobard went back in time that Barry's mother died, and Barry become the Flash in 2014 instead.

Sooooo... if we assume everything up until the point of Nora's death is the same, then Barry/Iris still became best friends, and he still developed a crush on her prior to the time when his mother would have been killed. Since she wasn't killed, Barry probably had more confidence and would have made his move earlier (ie: not be "too late").

I wonder if we'll ever see 2020!Flash/Barry meeting with 2014!Flash/Barry.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Addicted Fan

^lol yep. I expect Barry/Iris are probably married (or even ready to make bbs) in the "prime" timeline.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I will have to read that speculation again

Do we have a title for the new thread? Maybe something from what Candice said at WonderCon?

How about "Iris isn't ready to acknowledge her feelings"

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela

Last edited by Monique19; 04-05-2015 at 07:40 PM
Old 04-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
I will have to read that speculation again

Do we have a title for the new thread? Maybe something from what Candice said at WonderCon?

How about "Iris isn't ready to acknowledge her feelings"
"True love is timeless"

From CP's CTV interview: "No matter what happens, Barry and Iris always seem to find their way back to each other" or "It's kind of a love story that travels through time."

Last edited by Elektra; 04-05-2015 at 08:02 PM
Old 04-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
"No matter what happens, Barry and Iris always seem to find their way back to each other"
I like that quote
Old 04-05-2015, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
"True love is timeless"

From CP's CTV interview: "No matter what happens, Barry and Iris always seem to find their way back to each other" or "It's kind of a love story that travels through time."
that can work I will start the thread

Edit: new thread - http://www.fanforum.com/f443/true-no.../#post80940795

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela

Last edited by Monique19; 04-05-2015 at 08:51 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top