Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2015, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love all the gifs
Old 03-18-2015, 08:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

My babies!!!!!!!!!! I've fallen and i refuse to get up!
Old 03-18-2015, 08:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

GUYS!!!! I'm writing this from the grave because last nights episode killed me. KILLED ME Has there ever been two people more made for each other than Barry & Iris?!

I just...I have no words. I don't even know how to coherently write what I'm feeling. It will come out like ahdjfnekskdne.

I LOVE that we got to see their relationship have the same ease that it did back in the beginning of the season. I didn't realize how much I'd missed their easy going chemistry. It was so uncomfortable watching Eddie & Linda just stand there watching them. I would be extremely intimidated by their relationship if I were around them too! They were such a mess this episode. A beautiful, beautiful mess so oblivious to how they were making those around them feel. I love that we found out Iris has always been iffy about Barry having a girlfriend. She's been in love with him a LONG time.

I love how quickly Barry jumped at the opportunity to kiss her. He has zero chill!! The look on his adorable face she she was telling him she's been thinking about him It was everything to him!!! And don't even get me started on her face post kiss It's like she was thinking "so this is what it feels like to kiss someone you're in love with" She had heart eyes in every scene with Barry, it was adorable!!!!!! The episode as a whole was fantastic but those last few minutes. WHOA.

Anyway. I still can't believe we finally saw the kiss and that it was a 360 shot!! We are so damn lucky. Ugh WESTALLEN!!!!
Old 03-18-2015, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

I'm a little behind on episodes but I'm so incredibly happy to see that good things are happening between Barry & Iris .
Old 03-18-2015, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

All you really need to do is watch last night. The other episodes after the hiatus were not WA heavy.

Old 03-18-2015, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

I love the look on their faces in the second gif of that gifset .
Old 03-18-2015, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Iris West + inspiring all the significant leaps in the manifestation of Barry’s super-speed rot wie blut, weiß wie schnee

Old 03-18-2015, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

SH was based on a story/short story, I think.

Those lovely gifs.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-18-2015, 09:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer765 (View Post)
GUYS!!!! I'm writing this from the grave because last nights episode killed me. KILLED ME Has there ever been two people more made for each other than Barry & Iris?!

I just...I have no words. I don't even know how to coherently write what I'm feeling. It will come out like ahdjfnekskdne.

I LOVE that we got to see their relationship have the same ease that it did back in the beginning of the season. I didn't realize how much I'd missed their easy going chemistry. It was so uncomfortable watching Eddie & Linda just stand there watching them. I would be extremely intimidated by their relationship if I were around them too! They were such a mess this episode. A beautiful, beautiful mess so oblivious to how they were making those around them feel. I love that we found out Iris has always been iffy about Barry having a girlfriend. She's been in love with him a LONG time.

I love how quickly Barry jumped at the opportunity to kiss her. He has zero chill!! The look on his adorable face she she was telling him she's been thinking about him It was everything to him!!! And don't even get me started on her face post kiss It's like she was thinking "so this is what it feels like to kiss someone you're in love with" She had heart eyes in every scene with Barry, it was adorable!!!!!! The episode as a whole was fantastic but those last few minutes. WHOA.

Anyway. I still can't believe we finally saw the kiss and that it was a 360 shot!! We are so damn lucky. Ugh WESTALLEN!!!!
Excuse me... while i die a slow and happy death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
All you really need to do is watch last night. The other episodes after the hiatus were not WA heavy.

*whispers* I am doing this right now. (screaming in silence) so no one at the office hears me. This is helping my hump day blues for sure. lol

Last edited by MochaSteel; 03-18-2015 at 09:49 AM
Old 03-18-2015, 09:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

dp
Old 03-18-2015, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

The scene at the police station. Wow. That was pretty intimate and in front of everyone.

Old 03-18-2015, 10:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
The scene at the police station. Wow. That was pretty intimate and in front of everyone.

I'm not there yet... (I'm watching) lol I'm watching it as if it was my first time. lol *screams* This is too much for me..
Old 03-18-2015, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

great gifs
Old 03-18-2015, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

When we were kids, I loved you before I even knew what the word love meant.

… And then I realized that the reason I couldn’t stop thinking about you was because I didn’t want to.

rot wie blut, weiß wie schnee

Old 03-18-2015, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

the 360 camera turn though
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top