Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
Yeah but isn't this the
Spoiler:
so I think it is
Spoiler:
It's basically seeing how she would react.
Spoiler:

We also see two Flashes running beside each other in that promo... so looks like the $#!^ will be hitting the fan soon

For those that didn't click on the link, CW finally posted it on their youtube channel. Warning - it's spoiler-rific :
Old 03-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Absolute Fan

I really don't think Robbie was hinting at anything negative. But either way, we're going to get some movement with the story and I definitely don't consider that a bad thing, regardless of what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
From the spoilers we've got
Spoiler:

This episode has the potential to be huge for westallen and absolutely heartbreaking
Spoiler:
Old 03-09-2015, 08:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
I really don't think Robbie was hinting at anything negative. But either way, we're going to get some movement with the story and I definitely don't consider that a bad thing, regardless of what happens.

Spoiler:
That would be a great twist - and a positive forward movement - if that's what happens.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That promo was AWESOME
So can't wait for next Tuesday
Old 03-09-2015, 11:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
Yeah but isn't this the
Spoiler:
so I think it is
Spoiler:
It's basically seeing how she would react.
Yes i think so too. Which will probably help Barry with his introspection about revealing his Flash identity to her; whether its in his control or not.
I am so ready for next week!
Old 03-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

X
Old 03-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Extreme Fan

^ ugh that first bump made me so mad, that episode left me feeling sad and empty Thank goodness the awkwardness is over.

woah, I didn't notice the two flashes running besides each other, thanks for pointing that out.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

ah I'm staying spoiler free so trying to avoid those tags

I actually loved the fist bump. And I loved the "the future sounds pretty great" moment. At the end of the day, these two don't know life without each other, no matter what happens. She's his family. So it makes sense that Barry would still be honest about his feelings, but sort of apologize for putting her in that position. I thought it was such a beautiful testament to the bond they have.

and also, Iris still took a pic of her and Barry to her new apt she's sharing with her boyfriend. That is a questionable move for someone you claim to only see as a friend LMAO (especially if that so called friend just told you he was in love with you for like a decade and your current bf is jealous of your relationship with him)
Old 03-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
and also, Iris still took a pic of her and Barry to her new apt she's sharing with her boyfriend. That is a questionable move for someone you claim to only see as a friend LMAO (especially if that so called friend just told you he was in love with you for like a decade and your current bf is jealous of your relationship with him)
in that instance I'd be more concerned if Iris didn't take a picture of him..he has been in her life for a long time.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

idk... I don't think she needed to bring a framed photograph of them to her new place. That seems like it's much more appropriate for Joe to have in his house than Iris in her new place with her boyfriend who is jealous of the guy in the picture.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:37 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so used to them being touchy/feely with each other that I was taken aback with the fist bump. I like that she took the picture, it showed how important Barry will always be to her.

Candice posted this on her IG, she's been promoting this episode more than any other ep, I'm expecting lots of westallen

It's a promo pic, but putting under spoiler jic
Spoiler:
Old 03-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

the fist bump made the scene to me oops. I'm constantly surpised by how well this show does small moments tbh. That was such a cute progression from "WE ARE REALLY AWKWARD BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME" to "WE ARE GONNA BE OK EVENTUALLY BECAUSE YOU IN MY LIFE IS A CONSTANT".

<3333
Old 03-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Addicted Fan

I wanna know where she put the picture. Imagine if it's their bedside table and Eddie wakes up everyday to see that photo...
Old 03-11-2015, 03:42 AM
Total Fan

There's sort of an Iris-centric promo up now, though it's for both The Flash and iZombie - but in one scene, it looks like she's getting into "investigative reporter" mode, and in another, she's talking to Barry:

https://vimeo.com/121852164 (not sure how to embed a vimeo video)
Old 03-11-2015, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

Yes!! Can't wait. Looks Barry is catching on. Same goes for Iris.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top