Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2018, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Think Fast [4.22] - Episode Discussion [May 15th, 2018]

[4.22] THINK FAST
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ DAVID RAMSEY GUEST STARS ϟ
When DeVoe assaults an A.R.G.U.S. facility to complete his Enlightenment Machine, Barry (Grant Gustin) realizes the only way he can stop him is if he allows Cisco (Carlos Valdes) and Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) to accompany him into the facility. Still shaken by Ralph’s death, Barry isn’t sure he wants to risk any more of his friends’ lives and considers taking on DeVoe solo.
Viet Nguyen directed the episode written by Sam Chalsen & Kristen Kim (#422).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 05-15-2018, 08:12 PM
Total Fan

- DeVoe’s gotten pretty sneaky. It was cool seeing him use all his powers though.

- How does Harry losing his intelligence cause him to be clumsy?

- Oh dear… Cecille now picks up the personalities of people too.

- Awww, look at Iris trying to help Harry feel useful.

- @ Harry doing his “Sheldon” impression. ***knock,knock,knock** WestAllen ***knock,knock,knock*** WestAllen ***knock,knock,knock** WestAllen

I liked seeing Iris being the one to try and convince Marlize to help them.

- That Cisco/Barry scene was great, especially Cisco calling out Barry on trying to save the world alone again.

I get where Cisco is coming from - everyone else has risked a lot to help Barry, only to have Barry decide in the end he's just going to do it on his own. He's basically taking that choice away from them after all their sacrifices, and it's disrespectful.

- Fastest man alive was a little too late…
Old 05-15-2018, 11:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Great chapte! That Killer Frost finding was quite the twist. I liked it

The plan they came up with was amazing! I loved it! For a moment I was like "who are you and what did you do with our Barry?" but then he started trying to stop Catlin and Cisco from helping him and I was like "oh look! there he is!"

I had a few mixed feelings about Iris. I thought the old annoying Iris was coming back, but luckily it didn't last

Poor Harry and Cecile. They had it rough this episode. Although Cecile more like in a fun way

I hope Joe does something in the finale. He's been kinda lousy this season. Save for a few moments, but almost always as a supportive role. Even Cecile's pregnancy. It helped develop her chacter more (which is a good thing cause I like her) and left Joe on the side

Now that mistery girl is still at large. I'm kinda hoping she stays out and comes back next season. I fear that the finale might be a mess if she's involved
Old 05-16-2018, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

This was a decent ep. But I'll start w/the things I didn't like:

The intro. It was way too long. I guess we finally get to see DeVoe using all the powers of the bus metas, but... And him playing the Halleujah Chorus? Superiority complex, much? Can't wait for him to be taken down.

This Caitlyn/KF storyline is another big Now all of a sudden KF has been a part of her since childhood? Yeah, whatever.

I usually enjoy Joecile, but yesterday they were one big WTH? I wish that damn baby will be born so all of this nonsense can be over with. I know they're trying to develop her character & everything, but they should have gone a different route then this wack mess.

Now, to what I did like;

Barry/Cisco exchange. I'm glad that Cisco called him out on the carpet. I don't know why Barry feels he has to do everything by himself.

Iris/Harry. I like they're dynamic. They should have more scenes together.

Iris/Marlize. I know that Marlize will join them next ep, but to what extent?
Old 05-16-2018, 04:09 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn71 (View Post)
Barry/Cisco exchange. I'm glad that Cisco called him out on the carpet. I don't know why Barry feels he has to do everything by himself.
Because he doesn't learn from his mistakes, apparently. He had this same story arc in Season 2: "Oh no, Ronnie and Eddie died because of me. I can't possibly put anyone else in danger again. I have to do this all by myself"

To be fair, in the comics he has the same attitude -- even with other speedsters who have the same capabilities as him (there are a few of them running around ). They just recently took him to task about it, actually.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top