[6.16] SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ HELLO SUE ϟ
After Black Hole hires Rag Doll to kill Joe,
Singh suggests he go into the witness protection program;
Ralph runs into Sue; Iris becomes suspicious of Eva
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 04-20-2020, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

New episode!
Old 04-21-2020, 06:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes finally i need something to watch
Old 04-21-2020, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

so glad its back

this season will be shorter due to the circumstances

{}
Old 04-22-2020, 09:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Hated seeing Joe go. Loved him. Its long overdue for Barry to realize that this is not his wife.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:22 PM
Total Fan

- Iris is a little too free sharing Barry’s secret (even though Barry tells almost everyone)

- Sue is entertaining, and I’m really liking her chemistry with Ralph.

- I always enjoy when Barry goes all CSI

- I was glad to see Joe getting some screen time this episode. I'm assuming he'll be gone for one or two eps, then come back.

- Why would Joe tell Carver he had him recorded? That’s not something you just spill to the bad guy.

- Wow. Forgot Nash was still around.

- Mirror Singh?? Nooooooo….

- Barry, how has it taken you this long to realize THAT’S NOT YOUR IRIS!?

I need Real!Iris to get out of that mirror and straight up kick Mirror!Iris's ass for treating her man like that.
Old 04-22-2020, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

when di mirror singh happen

{}
Old 04-23-2020, 02:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
so glad its back

this season will be shorter due to the circumstances
Yep it will be I think there mighr be 19 episodes

my run down of the episode

OH Joe i want him more in teh show , he is really going after the guy now , i like that singh is also helping him i always liked his character didnt think he should of left.

the gang all playing games at the start how sweet i forgot that we have mirror iris and kamilla right .

Iris finally get it , see she is a genius

Barry losing his speed is scary though

yeah cisco and ralph scene's i like it and yes Sue is back oh Raplh " ive seen you got mail 100 times"

boys bonding over Waffles

Joe no one hurt Joe , funny how none of them tried to stop Joe ? not Barry , Cecile or Iris normal Iris would tell him to step down to protect him.

More Sue/ Ralph scenes always good i love how he knew where she was going , her reason for doing it are good reasons

Poor Cecille , see times like these you need cisco and catlilin to make gadgets to stop ragdoll , Allegra and Nash did well but i miss my OG's .

Joe/Cecille joe going in to hinding is a very good idea .. Iris not answering her phone , that isnt like her .. PS Barry in a beanie so hot

Noo it is a mirror Singh , so he is dead now ????

the end fight scene between Barry/ Iris was a great scene even thought it wasnt our iris it was true what she said , the thing was Iris never really blamed Barry only thing she was upset about was Nora

Last edited by Summer Falls; 04-23-2020 at 07:35 AM
Old 04-23-2020, 12:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

For starters, there are WAY too many ppl on this show! I could not care any less about Sue, so she was eating up MAJOR screentime, & I wished that they got rid of Nash, Cecile, Allegra & Kamilla. Speaking of which, did Cisco seem to forget that he has a girlfriend when Sue was flirting w/him? (Don't worry Cisco, I'd like to forget you have a girlfriend, too!) And to be quite honest, I hope that Ragdoll is officially retired now (since he has "nothing to live for"). Before he gave me the creeps; now I'm just TIRED of him.

Other than that, the ep was interesting. Joe is sick of the Black Hole organization (so am I, tbh!) & wasn't scared in the least, until Cecile & Jenna were threatened. (Speaking of which, shouldn't Cecile & Jenna both go into Witness Protection, not just Joe?)

I kinda knew that Singh was up to something, but I had no idea he was a mirror clone! That was a very fascinating reveal! Is he still alive, since he's not in the MirrorVerse w/Iris? (Don't care where Kamilla is.)

MirrorIris needs to go!! I've never liked her, anyway, & the way she just skewered Barry was unforgiveable! The pain & anguish on his face...kudos to Grant. Next week is gonna be something else...
Old 04-23-2020, 07:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

I have to admit the cast has got a bit to big but i think they did it so the other stars can do other stuff to either we get less screen time with them or they leave ..

I like Sue , Cecile the others I can live without, i want Wells back not Nash though.

And you make a good point Cecile and Jenna should of gone with him to makes no sense why they didn't?? .. u less the actor needed to do something off screen .

I hope Singh a life dont get about Kamilla but i like Singh .

I was a fight scenes between mirror and our Iris would b3 epic