Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2015, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
See, what happened in Arrow? Oliver/Laurel were supposed to be the main couple on the show, as they're Green Arrow and Black Canary in the comics, and then Felicity Smoak came out of nowhere and "Olicity" began. And now we have the same thing happening on The Flash, where Barry and Iris are supposed to be the canonical couple from the comics (although *SPOILER* Iris dies), and out of nowhere comes Barry and Caitlin, a.k.a. "Snowbarry." (This is intended as a joke, no offense to the BarryAllen fans)
I feel like this is what should happen here too.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ wait in the comics Iris dies?? thats kindda sad but in the comics Caitlin killer frost right? ( ps havent read the comics so this is interesting )

ok adding this is there any OTH fans? cause saw this and thought its a cute parellel

Old 03-09-2015, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay my fave kind of parallel
Old 03-09-2015, 12:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's eery how similar the moments between Leyton and Snowbarry are in that gifset!
I really don't think Iris will die. If she does, I am confident she will be brought back somehow!
I also don't think Caitlin will be evil. A lot of people want her to be evil so they can put our ship to rest but I don't think it's going to happen.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:49 PM
New Fan

haha I made that Leyton and SnowBarry post! Glad people liked it I don't think Caitlin will be pure evil per se, but I say more like Bette. (however you spell it) and I'm supa excited, just THINK OF ALL THE ANGST!!!!
Old 03-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchnut (View Post)
haha I made that Leyton and SnowBarry post! Glad people liked it I don't think Caitlin will be pure evil per se, but I say more like Bette. (however you spell it) and I'm supa excited, just THINK OF ALL THE ANGST!!!!
So much angst!!
Old 03-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

i thought you guys would enjoy that

and yes i think the killer frost storyline might not even come into play in the series until later way way later unless they jump into the future and shes evil there ??

Quote:
^ wait you made it ? wow its truly stunning i should credit you well done
Old 03-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
and yes i think the killer frost storyline might not even come into play in the series until later way way later unless they jump into the future and shes evil there ??
That would definitely shock barry!
Old 03-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
That would definitely shock barry!
Have you guys seen the official extended promo that was released today?
From the looks of things, Barry will be going back in time. For a little while there it seemed like Barry could've been going to the future, but I suppose not yet! I hope his adventures to the past include Caitlin and Cisco.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
Have you guys seen the official extended promo that was released today?
From the looks of things, Barry will be going back in time. For a little while there it seemed like Barry could've been going to the future, but I suppose not yet! I hope his adventures to the past include Caitlin and Cisco.
I'm confused. I know Robbie said we get a little taste of Killer Frost soon but i honestly don't see how UNLESS we see it from the future or Capt. Cold coming back and he actually does something to her this time. Otherwise he's just baiting us.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I wish I could be as confident in their fate as you are! I think it's different this time, and while I love snowbarry, I think fan pandering plays too big a role on Arrow and I don't want that on The Flash. Snowbarry has been organic and wonderful--contrary to what I've seen written elsewhere, it is not fan pandering.

Grant and Danielle have a lot of chemistry and it seems anyone in the media who shows support for snowbarry gets bombarded with hate. These CW shows, I tell ya! Regardless, I'm here and I support 'em for all I'm worth. It would be such a loss if snowbarry is never explored. Especially since they have the most developed relationship and the chemistry is off the charts. I hope we get something. PaleyFest is on Friday and I've been tweeting a ton of questions about snowbarry and the flash to one of the moderators, Aisha Tyler. Her twitter handle is @aishatyler if you are interested!
Thank you for her twitter link. Have you seen the latest trailer, Barry going back to past, seeing himself running beside his own future self, it resembles the exact scene from the Flashpoint Paradox!

For me, I don't think they would keep Caitlin as Killer Frost for too long, even if we get to see her alter ego character. It's because there's a cure for Killer Frost, the firestorm matrix. It's in the New 52 so the story isn't over yet. (May be interesting to point that Barry isn't with Iris in New 52. He's engaged to someone else). So really they can go with the comics and still do what they want because everything and anything happened during these 75 years of flash comics. I would love if they give a chance for us to explore Snowbarry, maybe a little bit.

The New 52 even have slight references to Snowbarry.

Wouldn't mind a little bit of 'Crazy for You' again.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/62303...t-in-crazy-for
Old 03-10-2015, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My babies
Old 03-10-2015, 06:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Yay for another double date I am NOT looking forward to. Honestly the only double date I need in this universe is Snowbarry/Olicity.
This; I'm so over those jealousy plots already.

Quote:
I wish I could be as confident in their fate as you are! I think it's different this time, and while I love snowbarry, I think fan pandering plays too big a role on Arrow and I don't want that on The Flash. Snowbarry has been organic and wonderful--contrary to what I've seen written elsewhere, it is not fan pandering.
Same. Plus the fandom is like 50% Wa 50% snowbarry whereas in arrow it was 80% Olicity.

Quote:
I'm confused. I know Robbie said we get a little taste of Killer Frost soon but i honestly don't see how UNLESS we see it from the future or Capt. Cold coming back and he actually does something to her this time. Otherwise he's just baiting us.
Robbie said a lot of things but he was just teasing

I think he meant Caitlin when she was like "do whatever you want from me but leave abrry alone" and then episode 13 she said to Wells . She was so determinated and a bit threatening it was the first time we saw this side of her, which is could be a hint to killer frost.

Quote:
The New 52 even have slight references to Snowbarry.
Actually the image you posted is from The Flash season Zero and I don't think it's part of the new 52

As for Wells i'm super confused. I was so ready to see Cisco and Caitlin directing star labs without him (cause i mean even if he is not 100% evil, he is shady) so i was expecting them to take their distance from Wells for a while, yet in the new promo they are working with Wells in the episode 16.

Also guys, if you have twitter you can tweet questions to @ChristinaRadish she'll be talking to the cast and EPs at PaleyFest and https://twitter.com/aishatyler she'll be moderating the flash panel and's waiting for our questions.

It would be awesome it they could ask about snowbarry - it will allow us to know more about the ship like is it just a bait (mabastian 2.0) or do they have a plan?
And also, it will show our interest for the ship
Old 03-10-2015, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Same. Plus the fandom is like 50% Wa 50% snowbarry whereas in arrow it was 80% Olicity.
Make that like 99%

Quote:
As for Wells i'm super confused. I was so ready to see Cisco and Caitlin directing star labs without him (cause i mean even if he is not 100% evil, he is shady) so i was expecting them to take their distance from Wells for a while, yet in the new promo they are working with Wells in the episode 16.
I guess we'll have to wait and see how it unfolds.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

hey you guys can you add me to the list?

I'm also bringing a new snowbarry video to you

Last edited by linhandrea; 03-10-2015 at 04:22 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top