Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Funny you say that, I was reading up on Smallville because I never watched it myself, but people say the writers added that in because they had to go ahead with the Clark and Lois romance and that was the only way they could be done with Clark and Lana.
Yes, there was no other way. CL were so solid before that incident, especially when she got superpowers too and they were this amazing power!couple. I better stop talking about it because I'm gonna be so sad.
I guess I don't like any canon!comic couple

Quote:
I'm sorry i guess as a title is sounds weird to say "because 'hold on tight"?
I'm gonna put it under reasons to ship, what do you think?

Anyway I'm off to bed, talk to you all tomorrow
Old 02-09-2015, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)

Great idea

I shipped Clois haha but the funny thing is that, they were supposed to be the 'doomed' and 'non' canon couple of the show since it was Clark story in Smallville wich Lois was not related to originally. Who knows what would have happened if Kristen Kreuk wouldn't left the show tho ?

Anyway i'm going to bed too, goodnight
Old 02-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Yes, there was no other way. CL were so solid before that incident, especially when she got superpowers too and they were this amazing power!couple. I better stop talking about it because I'm gonna be so sad.
I guess I don't like any canon!comic couple

You shipped Clana 2

Their final scene still breaks my heart. I cried for an hour I think lol. I was so young during that time I had no idea what "endgame" was
Old 02-10-2015, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I shipped Clois haha but the funny thing is that, they were supposed to be the 'doomed' and 'non' canon couple of the show since it was Clark story in Smallville wich Lois was not related to originally. Who knows what would have happened if Kristen Kreuk wouldn't left the show tho ?
If they show only lasted the HS years, Clana would have definitely end up together

Since Caitlin is soon gonna be busy with Ronnie, I do hope can steal a scene here and there
Old 02-10-2015, 01:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
If they show only lasted the HS years, Clana would have definitely end up together

Since Caitlin is soon gonna be busy with Ronnie, I do hope can steal a scene here and there
I guess she is really going to be busy with Ronnie.

When they separate, Ronnie wants to give it a try with Caitlin again, that’s who he’s been trying to get home to, and it’s the same for Stein and his wife. They go their separate ways.

There seems to be some chemistry between Barry (Grant Gustin) and Caitlin. Does Ronnie pick up on that?
AMELL: Nope, not yet. He’s been homeless and schizophrenic for a year. He’s not picking up on anything.

I’m sure we’re a long way away from Caitlin becoming Killer Frost, but in the comics, Firestorm eventually goes up against her. Will we get any hint towards that at all?
AMELL: In an upcoming episode, you get a very small taste of the future of Killer Frost. But like you said, it’s definitely a ways down the road. I know that Danielle is super excited about it. I know they’ve been talking to her about it. I think it’s a matter of time.

Source: 'The Flash' star Robbie Amell on Firestorm mythos and a Killer Frost nod | EW.com
Old 02-10-2015, 01:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchnut (View Post)
I hate that argument. "It didn't happen in the comics so it won't happen on the show". I don't know why people still say that. I mean just look at Arrow. The writers of the Flash are still trying to find their footing, they're testing out SnowBarry to see the fans reaction, I think. Who KNOWS what will happen by season 3. Plus, this is the tv show, different things happen. They already changed a lot of stuff. For instance... Barry and Iris never lived together growing up like they do on the show. I don't know why they added that in to the show. But still, I think SnowBarry will happen maybe not be endgame but they're definitely happening. Caitlin Snow will fall for Barry Allen. This isn't just a crackship anymore!
As you mentioned, I really hope that the writers realize that it's not a crackship anymore and so much people are shipping SnowBarry like us now and certainly that, we don't have to follow the comics like Arrow.

Old 02-10-2015, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
Ohhh I like this one too

I forget about that! Thing is, they could change that and make Ronnie himself again. I mean if I want them to make SB canon they will have to change from the comics so they might change Firestorm storyline as well
I think they are probably going down that road of making Ronnie himself for a while but I just don't see how it can last. It's not even about being a Snowbarry shipper, it's about the entire Firestorm story. He and Martin Stein can't be separated. So while we might see him being himself and trying to have his live back (including Caitlin) for a while, it's gonna end up tragically for Snowstorm....let's not even talk about Caitlin becoming Killer Frost because that's gonna be even more complicated.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think they are probably going down that road of making Ronnie himself for a while but I just don't see how it can last.
That would be WAY too easy if he kept being himself. Fat chance.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)

There seems to be some chemistry between Barry (Grant Gustin) and Caitlin. Does Ronnie pick up on that?
AMELL: Nope, not yet. He’s been homeless and schizophrenic for a year. He’s not picking up on anything.

I’m sure we’re a long way away from Caitlin becoming Killer Frost, but in the comics, Firestorm eventually goes up against her. Will we get any hint towards that at all?
AMELL: In an upcoming episode, you get a very small taste of the future of Killer Frost. But like you said, it’s definitely a ways down the road. I know that Danielle is super excited about it. I know they’ve been talking to her about it. I think it’s a matter of time.
Hahahaha Robbie noticing Snowbarry is what I WANT

But thinking about Caitlin as Kf... It's painful.

As for Clana, i was desappointed by their ending. Because as a Clois shipper, I wanted Clark and Lana to be done with each other. But they forced to and it's the not same.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

Chloe and Oliver were the best thing on Smallville went againt the comics and were just AMAZING together. Look at how they ended up...married with a child.

Caitlin as Killer Frost is the reason why I'm watching the show to begin with. It os going to be so awesome. I can't wait to see the hint this week or the next.

Robbie said that Ronnie wouldn't notice anything yet considering his state of mind. But you gotta love Natalie Abrams for asking.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-10-2015, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
As for Clana, i was desappointed by their ending. Because as a Clois shipper, I wanted Clark and Lana to be done with each other. But they forced to and it's the not same.
Yes and that's why I'm hoping Caitlin and Ronnie won't work for other reasons beside problems outside of the powers, if you know what I mean. I'd KILL to see Caitlin not be able to commit fully to Ronnie because there's a little part of her that is developing feelings for Barry, you know?

Quote:
Look at how they ended up...married with a child.
They did? Good for them, I really liked them.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Absolute Fan

pls add me on the list. love them <3

just wanna say that i love that most reviews of episode 12 have been very positive..and i love that most of them includes the chemistry berween barry and caitlin as one of the things they liked best in the episode...just really want to say that. because some people keep on insisting that the episode got negative teviews which is so not true.

Old 02-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_red (View Post)

just wanna say that i love that most reviews of episode 12 have been very positive..and i love that most of them includes the chemistry berween barry and caitlin as one of the things they liked best in the episode...just really want to say that. because some people keep on insisting that the episode got negative teviews which is so not true.
I'm gonna add you now, welcome!
Old 02-10-2015, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Old 02-10-2015, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_red (View Post)

Yes, most of the reviews were very positive and almost all of them mentioned the chemistry between Grant and Danielle
It's always good when the press notices these things.