Quote:
"Oh we are sticking to the comics"

And then they write things like this
Screw the comics
Old 02-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

That should be our next title

Oh for the title can you add "hold on tight" please? That's so cute

You know the comics are written by Andrew Kreisberg, he's reponsable for those snowbarry comics moments. I hate him (but not really)
Old 02-09-2015, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
That should be our next title

Oh for the title can you add "hold on tight" please? That's so cute

You know the comics are written by Andrew Kreisberg, he's reponsable for those snowbarry comics moments. I hate him (but not really)
To what "hold on tight"?
Old 02-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
To what "hold on tight"?
That what barry said to caitlin while holding her hands in the comic i just posted lol

ETA : Well maybe it would be weird as a title now that I think about it
Maybe we could put it in the "the reasons"?
Old 02-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That what barry said to caitlin while holding her hands in the comic i just posted lol
Oh, wait you want me to post the comics in the OP?
Old 02-09-2015, 03:30 PM
New Fan

I hate that argument. "It didn't happen in the comics so it won't happen on the show". I don't know why people still say that. I mean just look at Arrow. The writers of the Flash are still trying to find their footing, they're testing out SnowBarry to see the fans reaction, I think. Who KNOWS what will happen by season 3. Plus, this is the tv show, different things happen. They already changed a lot of stuff. For instance... Barry and Iris never lived together growing up like they do on the show. I don't know why they added that in to the show. But still, I think SnowBarry will happen maybe not be endgame but they're definitely happening. Caitlin Snow will fall for Barry Allen. This isn't just a crackship anymore!
Old 02-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchnut (View Post)
I hate that argument. "It didn't happen in the comics so it won't happen on the show". I don't know why people still say that. I mean just look at Arrow. The writers of the Flash are still trying to find their footing, they're testing out SnowBarry to see the fans reaction, I think. Who KNOWS what will happen by season 3. Plus, this is the tv show, different things happen. They already changed a lot of stuff. For instance... Barry and Iris never lived together growing up like they do on the show. I don't know why they added that in to the show. But still, I think SnowBarry will happen maybe not be endgame but they're definitely happening. Caitlin Snow will fall for Barry Allen. This isn't just a crackship anymore!
I'm gonna argue that she's already crushing on Barry majorly, her smile at the end of their last scene was so telling.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Oh, wait you want me to post the comics in the OP?
Oh no, just the quote from Barry

Quote:
But still, I think SnowBarry will happen maybe not be endgame but they're definitely happening. Caitlin Snow will fall for Barry Allen. This isn't just a crackship anymore!
Oh same! They will happen imo. At this point, what 'uspets' me it's that they are doomed, so yeah i hope the writers will love them so much that they will give them a fair chance. Like you said, it's still new they are testing and stuff, so so far there's hope
I mean how many time does Caitlin say "i believe/nothing is impossible" etc
Girl gave me hope
Old 02-09-2015, 03:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:

Oh same! They will happen imo. At this point, what 'uspets' me it's that they are doomed, so yeah i hope the writers will love them so much that they will give them a fair chance. Like you said, it's still new they are testing and stuff, so so far there's hope
I mean how many time does Caitlin say "i believe/nothing is impossible" etc
Girl gave me hope
I hope you guys don't think I was ragging on y'all about the comic canon stuff haha (wasn't aimed at you folks just what others say) but yeah, It sucks. On the one hand, I'm excited because I love angst and I think Caitlin turning into KF will bring some GREAT stuff between her and Barry... especially if they date before it happens. I mean can you just imagine how devastated Barry will be and how much he'll want to help her and not hurt her? It's going to be so hard seeing these two characters grow closer to each other each episode ever since the pilot then have to watch them go "against" each other. Who knows. The writers could see how many people love Caitlin Snow and could write in a "cure" or create a certain kind of suit for them. There's a lot of potential with this.

The other part of me doesn't want KF to happen at all, and that may be selfish of me but Caitlin is my favorite character. She is so cute, sweet , adorable and caring and to have to watch her transform into a villain will be very tough...very, very tough.

But yeah, like Ale-la-pazza1 said, Caitlin is already crushing on Mr. Allen... definitely
Old 02-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hope you guys don't think I was ragging on y'all about the comic canon stuff haha (wasn't aimed at you folks just what others say) but yeah, It sucks. On the one hand, I'm excited because I love angst and I think Caitlin turning into KF will bring some GREAT stuff between her and Barry... especially if they date before it happens. I mean can you just imagine how devastated Barry will be and how much he'll want to help her and not hurt her? It's going to be so hard seeing these two characters grow closer to each other each episode ever since the pilot then have to watch them go "against" each other. Who knows. The writers could see how many people love Caitlin Snow and could write in a "cure" or create a certain kind of suit for them. There's a lot of potential with this.
Why am I suddenly reminded of Clark and Lana when basically became Kryptonite and they couldn't even be near each other?

Quote:
Where in the OP should put it?
Old 02-09-2015, 03:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchnut (View Post)

The other part of me doesn't want KF to happen at all, and that may be selfish of me but Caitlin is my favorite character. She is so cute, sweet , adorable and caring and to have to watch her transform into a villain will be very tough...very, very tough.
Same..Caitlin is just so cute. Those two are like little cupcakes. I can't imagine them as enemies.

Oh yeah Caitlin is definitely crushing on Barry. Even in the comics :
Old 02-09-2015, 03:56 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE=ale-la-pazza1;80124865]Why am I suddenly reminded of Clark and Lana when basically became Kryptonite and they couldn't even be near each other?

Funny you say that, I was reading up on Smallville because I never watched it myself, but people say the writers added that in because they had to go ahead with the Clark and Lois romance and that was the only way they could be done with Clark and Lana. Does that sound about right? I could see the writers doing that with SnowBarry too. Caitlin and Barry dating but she turns into KF and that will start the Iris and Barry stuff so they won't have fans saying go back to SnowBarry.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

Where in the OP should put it?
I don't know I'm sorry i guess as a title is sounds weird to say "because 'hold on tight"? Kinda Yes