Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2014, 08:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have still not been added
Old 12-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Don't worry, you'll be added by the thread starter soon.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:37 AM
Elite Fan

I hope the writers dont just put Barry/Caitlin together because the fans want them together. I hope that there's a natural progression between them. They are really sweet together and I'd love to see things work out naturally between them instead of being forced because the writers think thats what we want y'know?

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 12-20-2014, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by menzels (View Post)
I hope the writers dont just put Barry/Caitlin together because the fans want them together. I hope that there's a natural progression between them. They are really sweet together and I'd love to see things work out naturally between them instead of being forced because the writers think thats what we want y'know?
I feel you. I think if they go there, it might be this way.
Old 12-22-2014, 01:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yep. I hope that too.
I think, if it ever happens, it will be infinitely better if the writers/showrunners choose for them to be written/happen organically.
If they are written in a "non-contrived" way, even if they're not made the endgame, Barry and Caitlin could still be written in an organic, slow burn, beautiful, realistic, memorable way which shippers could cherish until the series' end. Since most, if not all, viewers know that "Barry+Caitlin" are NOT canon, and that Caitlin will later become KF (and hence have very little to no chance of being endgame), we'll be the most patient fans and just enjoy and appreciate whatever interactions we get from them on the show until then.
Old 12-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
I have still not been added
I've added you .

TFTNT!
Old 12-25-2014, 01:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking with spiders (View Post)
I've added you .

TFTNT!
Thank you and Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-25-2014, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
together as a couple??? god no no no
Old 12-25-2014, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Putting two people together because of fans? That's doesn't exist! This is only the cheap excuse used by other fans when a ship becomes popular which means another ship is threatened.

As Danielle said, Snowbarry is a slowburn. It's a natural progression that will happen or not, but if it does, it'll be because it's the right time.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-26-2014, 01:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Putting two people together because of fans? That's doesn't exist! This is only the cheap excuse used by other fans when a ship becomes popular which means another ship is threatened.

As Danielle said, Snowbarry is a slowburn. It's a natural progression that will happen or not, but if it does, it'll be because it's the right time.
Has anyone seen this in their official Fan Page??

Dashing with Miss Snow
I'm the fastest man alive
Through Central City we go
Reverse Flash had better hide!

Happy Holidays from the Man in the Red Suit!

https://www.facebook.com/CWTheFlash/...61105167315122
Old 12-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
Has anyone seen this in their official Fan Page??

Dashing with Miss Snow
I'm the fastest man alive
Through Central City we go
Reverse Flash had better hide!

Happy Holidays from the Man in the Red Suit!

https://www.facebook.com/CWTheFlash/...61105167315122
Funny
Old 12-28-2014, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for sharing that link! The verse was cute!
And a bit Snowbarry too, IMHO. Hehe!
Old 12-29-2014, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait till we get new scenes!
Old 12-29-2014, 09:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

There's something I just found, copying it here with the link:

Danielle's interview on MTV News:

“They tell us things, but as the season evolves, these storylines are evolving too,” Panabaker said. “Even from the pilot, the initial plans they had for all the different characters changed a little bit. The actors start to embody the roles, so we had an inkling of an idea, but you never know… Things can always change.”

Part of those plans? That Caitlin Snow would reach her own comic book destiny, to become the ice-powered Killer Frost. When Panabaker described her character to us as initially “cold,” but “warming up” over the course of the season, we had to call her out and ask about whether Killer Frost was still in the cards.

“That is something that is still in her future, absolutely,” Panabaker said. “But right now it’s still exciting to be a part of Team Flash.”

“I would say, stay tuned! There is so much love between Caitlin and Ronnie, and I feel like the next few episodes you start to get to see that,” Panabaker said when asked what she would tell fans who ‘ship Barry and Caitlin. “It’s almost a story book love story, and it’s devastating when he gets taken from her — but you know, once he’s back in her life, you never know what can happen.”

Source:

http://www.mtv.com/news/2020992/the-...uit-interview/

Last edited by roy2311; 12-29-2014 at 09:11 AM Reason: Forgot to include the source link!
Old 12-30-2014, 09:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just found a poster while browsing on facebook and it looks interesting. Thought, I'd share.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top