Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2015, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Revenge Of The Rogues [1.10] - Episode Discussion [January 20th, 2015]

[1.10] REVENGE OF THE ROGUES
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ WENTWORTH MILLER AND DOMINIC PURCELL (“PRISON BREAK”) TEAM UP AGAIN AS CAPTAIN COLD AND HEAT WAVE CHALLENGE THE FLASH TO AN EPIC BATTLE ϟ
Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller) returns to Central City with a new hotheaded partner in tow – Mick Rory AKA Heat Wave (guest star Dominic Purcell). The duo plan to steal a multi-million dollar painting, but Cold has another agenda while in town – to set a trap for The Flash. Snart and Mick kidnap someone close to The Flash and threaten to kill them unless The Flash shows up for a battle of fire and ice. Barry tells Joe (Jesse L. Martin) he isn’t sure he should take on Snart again after the casualties that happened the last time they fought. Meanwhile, Barry asks Dr. Wells (Tom Cavanagh), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) to help him double his training efforts so he’s ready for the Reverse Flash when he returns to Central City. Iris (Candice Patton) deals with the aftermath of Barry’s confession, and Cisco makes the CCPD a new shield.
Nick Copus directed the episode written by Geoff Johns & Kai Yu Wu (#110).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 01-20-2015, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The ROGUES
HEAT WAVE

can.not.wait
Old 01-20-2015, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a nice episode.

It had everything, friendship, bad guys and fun. I love how Cisco is getting more respect especially from the police.

Eddie helping Barry was interesting. Wells was trying to make Barry like him which is becoming obsessed with one thing. Thank God, Barry snapped out of that.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 01-20-2015, 07:19 PM
Total Fan

* Yay, Rogues! Anyone else notice the Hartley Rathaway shout-out? I guess Pied Piper is going to have mommy and daddy issues when we meet him.

* Eddie saving The Flash - a thank you for The Flash saving his life last time. I'm guessing Eddie's task-force is done, since CCPD seem quite pleased to have a metahuman on their side.

* Barry moving back in with Joe -- awww. At least Joe won't have to suffer from empty nester syndrome Barry doesn't seem to have a lot though. One suitcase and a box? He must have left a bunch of stuff at Joe's place when he moved out.

* Lisa Snart/Golden Glider breaking her bro and his buddy out of prison (well, okay - a prison transport truck). 3 members of the Rogues and counting
Old 01-20-2015, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Loved the Barry/Joe scenes and Heatwave and Cold were hilarious together in the final scene.

Other than that, very nice heartwarming episode. We had Barry/Caitlin and Cisco/Caitlin. Wells is still creepy but he might start to annoy eventually.

What was Iris doing at the scene? Jesus. I'm just glad she didn't make things worse.

The fight scene itself was a flop because I think that Barry should have been able to disarm them.
The Lord is my shepherd.

Last edited by Chiqa; 01-20-2015 at 08:46 PM
Old 01-20-2015, 10:46 PM
Passionate Fan

I wasn't wowed by the episode but still thoroughly enjoyed it. I love the moments with Barry and Joe and am glad Barry's moving back in. Those two are the heart of the show for me.

I'm looking forward to even more with Cold and Heat Wave. I'm not at all familiar with the comics so am very intrigued by Snart's sister.

Also loved Cisco and Wells comments about Ghostbusters!
Old 01-20-2015, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wentworth and Dominic were awesome

loved cisco and glad he got recognition

yeah not sure abouts wells yet,he is a complex character and im not sure what he wants

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-21-2015, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for starting the thread, Sheida ! I'm about to watch it, I missed the show so much .
Old 01-21-2015, 04:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Overall, it was a really fun episode. I don't know that it was my favorite of the series, but it was just so nice to have everyone back on my television.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
Wentworth and Dominic were awesome

loved cisco and glad he got recognition

yeah not sure abouts wells yet,he is a complex character and im not sure what he wants
Eeeeeek! My #PrisonBreak feels just went into overdrive!!!! Mah babies!!! That. Is. All.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i love this show. I missed it a lot too.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What a great ep. Not the best but a good follow through of the last ep

Love that each character is getting his/her due in this show..and that slowly but surely all relationships are forming and establishing further. It's so great to see
Old 01-22-2015, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Nice episode! It was interesting this thing about the Rogues and how Cisco found a way to keep the police safe against a meta-human, he should keep working on those things because Barry can't do all the show in his own sometimes. All the scenes of Caitlin made me like her even more, and I'm glad how stronger are becoming their relationships, especially hers, like Barry/Caitlin and Cisco/Caitlin.
And well done Joe! You've just noticed how much is influencing Wells on Barry's decisions. It's time to try to warn Barry about that, isn't it?

Also, Eddie helping and saving The Flash's life was great, I didn't expect it, but he has that spirit that few policemen have and only a hero needs to have. He and Iris are still cute but I didn't understand that weird line he said to Joe in the end, can someone explain me that?
Grant's expressions when Iris and Barry talked were the best, the scene was very well played and I'm glad Barry is moving back in with Joe .
Old 01-22-2015, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wentworth & Dominic absolutely LOVED seeing them on tv again and SO BADASS
Old 01-23-2015, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
Wentworth & Dominic absolutely LOVED seeing them on tv again and SO BADASS
THIS! I swear there was a line that dominic said about "dotting the T's crossing the I's" was something Wentworth said on Prison Break. I swear I was there watching all giddy because they were just Michael and Lincoln.. just.. different roles

And that last scene? These writers are definitely PB fans! it makes me want to re-watch the show.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top