Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2014, 08:43 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking with spiders (View Post)
Guys, I'm worried about Grodd. I'm not sure it can pulled off on tv, It should have stayed an easter egg.
I share your worry.The SFX have been high quality so far, but showing The Flash speeding around is not as complex as creating a convincing super-intelligent telepathic Gorilla interacting with actual humans in a scene.

Let's hope they get him a good voice actor at least (Clancy Brown's voice would have been fantastic, but he's already playing General Eilling).
Old 11-16-2014, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
I share your worry.The SFX have been high quality so far, but showing The Flash speeding around is not as complex as creating a convincing super-intelligent telepathic Gorilla interacting with actual humans in a scene.

Let's hope they get him a good voice actor at least (Clancy Brown's voice would have been fantastic, but he's already playing General Eilling).

I really hope they can pull it off. I'm also worried that even if they get a great voice actor and outstanding VFX, the idea of a super smart Gorilla on the show is still hard to picture, at least for me. Super powers is one thing, but super animals with speech, I don't know.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yea I had the same concern
but I think if they didn't think they could pull it off they wouldn't have.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I finally watched the episode (I've been very busy for 3 weeks and I HATE how behind I am ) anyways WOW this show just gets better and better and the pilot was already an A+ for me so I'm gonna have to start coming up with grades than go higher and higher

I loved the beginning of the episode. I LOVED Iris and Caitlin interacting, I need so much more of that please.
Barry is quickly becoming one of my favorite fictional characters. He's just so darn cute and he cares so much and I want all superheros to be as excited and happy about being superheros as he is. That scene where he shows Joe that he can vibrate his vocal cords was the most adorable scene so far.
Also Barry/Iris, I'm so sad their friendship is on a hiatus (cause ya know, this break will never last ) but the scenes she had with The Flash were so great. I'm excited for her to have her own storyline and to come into her own.
Harrison, wow, when the last scene started my sister and I started screaming like YES TIME FOR HARRISON TO DO SOMETHING SHADY AGAIN. It's so exciting to have him be so fascinating and complex and to see him be so two faced. I love it.
Also, before the show even started I'd actually mentioned Grodd as the ONE comic storyline I hoped the show would stay really far from cause I really don't think CGI gorillas will look anything but extremely cheesy and I still stand by that tbh. I don't think they have Planet of the Apes kind of technology to use so I'm skeptical about this storyline but ... the show hasn't disappointed me yet so we'll see

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 04-05-2015, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Isis and Barry was so tender and sad in this episode Other than that I weren't really too keen on this episode. i like the ending clip though