Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2016, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

I believe they will give it time
Old 03-26-2016, 04:20 AM
Extreme Fan

When Oliver and Felicity yes it has lasted well until 3 Season. Only I think that Barry and Caitlin never come together.
Old 03-27-2016, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

they might, they might not.

I would probably then towards "not" at the moment but might have said differently at the end of Season one.

Honestly, on the CW.... to some degree, so long as the characters are both alive and on the same show... there's a chance

the Flash may well end up being a little bit different from this, time will tell. but I do think that there is a chance, even though I may not think its a great chance.

at the moment honesty I'd just like to see more moments of friendship, etc. - anything - like Season one. People can label a scene how ever they like, I don't care - i"d just like to see some more of them interacting on their own or having a conversation about something, etc.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Certainly anything's possible.
Old 03-28-2016, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

true.... and I would have thought it would have made sense moving into this Season from Season One given what went on in Season one.

But since this season their interactions have been..... shall we say, sparse? or almost nonexistent - when it came to what the show did in Season One - at least and dealign with just them instead of issues focusing on those around them -

part of me thinks its possible.
part of me doesn't think as much as I did at the end of Season one - simply because they'd have to take the time to me, at least, as someone who liked them in Season one even -

they'd have to do that and show people who forgot, didn't like them or were new to the show - or all of the above in some combination - to make it more believable and for people to understand why it was happening.

so while there is a part of me that still wouldn't mind it happening - I also feel like they made it less likely this season - not impossible, but less likely - with the direction they went in
Old 03-31-2016, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

I know the context is not what the words mean entirely but still... its a parallel from season one on a show that loves parallels.

Old 03-31-2016, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love this vid.

Old 03-31-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the vid
Old 04-01-2016, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

hugs

Old 04-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Kaw
New Fan

Count me in I've always loved Barry and Caitlin's relationship. I'm sure the writers are plannning something with these two, they wouldn't write them this good for nothing. I'm willing to wait as long as we get great scenes between them

We see what you're doing
Old 04-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaw (View Post)
Count me in I've always loved Barry and Caitlin's relationship. I'm sure the writers are plannning something with these two, they wouldn't write them this good for nothing. I'm willing to wait as long as we get great scenes between them

We see what you're doing
In what episode that had been?
Old 04-03-2016, 12:51 PM
Kaw
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
In the last one, episode 2x17
Old 04-03-2016, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
yep. last one.

^^

and they might be. its hard for me to say that they have anything in mind because this season has been more sporadic and kind of hit and miss regarding their interaction
Old 04-04-2016, 07:18 AM
Kaw
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yep. last one.

^^

and they might be. its hard for me to say that they have anything in mind because this season has been more sporadic and kind of hit and miss regarding their interaction

Yeah, i agree with you. I would like to see more of them like in season 1. I don't know why they're doing that but i can still see some subtle stuff. I still have hope though because i'm tellling myself that the writers haven't done all of this for nothing. You know what i mean?

I live for parrallels
Old 04-04-2016, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

yeah... I mean, again, anything is possible. I tend to be something of a natural pessimist so I don't know how likely I view it to be. Could they? Sure. Will they? Uh....IDK.

I agree. They have been given some really good parallels