Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2015, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad that we start to see her journalist arc starting. Mason was such an ass to her. I like that in the end, she showed him, even for a little.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 01-27-2015, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Same
Also we finally saw her and Wells interact..wonder why he chose her..to earn Barry's trust? Or to help her fulfill her destiny the way he's helping Barry?
Old 01-27-2015, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a good question. It was the first time in a long time they interacted. Not sure he chose her for Barry's trust. The press conference was for that.

Wells never does anything unless it has an agenda. However, maybe he did it to help her jump start her career. I am really not sure at all.

I wonder if now that she is a journalist, we will see her interact more with Wells.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 01-27-2015, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It was the first time in a long time they interacted
And first time we're seeing it

The press conference was for Caitlin and Cisco too..the Iris angle could have been specifically for Barry..but this may belong in his thread
Old 01-27-2015, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope she gets more confident in her work as time goes by. She will be a good journalist.

So I take it that means she quit the job at the cafe?

Old 01-27-2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would assume so..that was made evident when she was sitting with Barry at Jitters instead of waiting on him
Old 01-27-2015, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, true I guess.

I wonder what kind of news she will do. Maybe report on the meta-humans that are running riot at times when the flash pops up.

Old 01-27-2015, 08:38 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
^ Same
Also we finally saw her and Wells interact..wonder why he chose her..to earn Barry's trust? Or to help her fulfill her destiny the way he's helping Barry?
Wells probably knows that without Iris, there are no future speedsters, so he probably needs her to fulfill her destiny as well.
Old 01-27-2015, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Tbh I was a bit disappointed with the scenes in this episode. I thought we would get more.
Old 01-27-2015, 09:50 PM
Total Fan

I want a scene where Iris convinces Barry to take her to S.T.A.R labs to do a story on whatever new technology they've created, and she starts snooping around while he's occupied with something else, and comes across that picture of unmasked Barry and the team.

You know that picture was put in a nice frame for a reason
Old 01-27-2015, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

I'll take what I can get. I was happy with what I saw...wish there was more but what can you do. Love that she is a reporter and wants to prove herself.

ElectroSophistaFunkyLady, Feel free to go show this tweet some love

Old 01-27-2015, 11:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Geoff Johns, keep on stanning! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
Tbh I was a bit disappointed with the scenes in this episode. I thought we would get more.
I really enjoyed the Iris/Mason scenes but yes, we definitely could have used more. Hopefully, we'll get more as the story progresses.
Old 01-27-2015, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

Writers tweeted love too!

that cannot be science

Old 01-27-2015, 11:38 PM
Absolute Fan

We need an Iris centric soon, with a lot more scenes between these two!
Old 01-27-2015, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

More Mason/Iris! Candice and Roger work well together.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top