Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2017, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Infantino Street [3.22] - Episode Discussion [May 16th, 2017]

[3.22] INFANTINO STREET
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS; WENTWORTH MILLER RETURNS AS CAPTAIN COLD ϟ
With only 24 hours left until Savitar murders Iris (Candice Patton), Barry (Grant Gustin) struggles to save the woman he loves and makes the choice to use any means necessary to do so. Realizing he has one option left to save her, The Flash turns to Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) for help.
Michael Allowitz directed the episode with story by Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Grainne Godfree (#322).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 05-16-2017, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Obviously excited to see my man but at the same time don't know how they will explain got faith cause at least The Flash has treated him well even if Snart is dead - so gonna assume Barry travels back in time but yet I see the little shuttle thingy, so how is it that it seems it's gonna be sometime during S1 LoT
Old 05-16-2017, 06:37 PM
Total Fan

- Iris, it’s your last day. Isn’t there something better Barry can do for you than get Caviar?

- Lila… you’re punishing Barry for Flashpoint by letting Iris die? Really?

- You know, this whole “how do we save Iris” thing would be a lot easier if Barry just asked the Legends to drop Iris off somewhere in the future without telling him where. That way, they can pick her up later. He obviously knew where to find them -- at least, where they were back in Season 1 of LoT (although I’d love the show to explain how he knew where to find them)…

- Wait… is Killer Frost actually trying to talk Savitar out of killing Iris? Did Cisco and Julian get through to her last episode?

- So Barry can kick ass when he’s pretending to be Lyla, but always gets his ass kicked as The Flash?

- Joe singing to Iris! So cute!

- ARGUS has CHEETAH?! One of Wonder Woman’s arch enemies?

- Tracy and HR are oddly cute.

- @ The Flash doing its own JAWS homage.

- Barry’s hair was starting to reach Savitar levels of mess in this episode. Was that a conscious choice?

- Okay… while Savitar was giving that long-winded victory speech, why didn’t Barry just grab Iris and run off with her? That would have caught Savitar off-guard for a moment at least, since it looks like it takes a few minutes for new memories to catch up to him.

- That last scene got me: Barry watching Iris “die” with that song in the background, and Iris’s voice/video reciting wedding vows…

- Considering there’s still one more episode - and I really can’t believe they’d kill Iris - I’m going to make a prediction: HR was looking suspiciously at that piece of Savitar’s suit when Cisco left him. Is it possible HR used it to find Savitar, then took Iris’s place with the face-changer thingy because he felt guilty?
Old 05-16-2017, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Guaranteed that's HR, not Iris. It was set up in the scene with HR and Cisco. HR wasn't going to sit back and do nothing. Not sure where Iris is but that was HR in her place. HR was suppose to be in that scene actually and we didn't see him where we saw him in the flashback. HR died tonight.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Guaranteed that's HR, not Iris. It was set up in the scene with HR and Cisco. HR wasn't going to sit back and do nothing. Not sure where Iris is but that was HR in her place. HR was suppose to be in that scene actually and we didn't see him where we saw him in the flashback. HR died tonight.
The Phantom of the Opera Savitar kidnapped Christine Iris and took her to his underground lair while he wreaked havoc on the Opera house Star Labs team. Now it's up to Raoul Barry to save her. Maybe they'll sing a duet while they fight...
Old 05-16-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't. I don't wanna sound selfish, but that better be someone else. NOT IRIS. I'm not okay.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not ok either some small lines from Lenny undid me and than those last 10 minutes and than going to Prison Break

I'm a mess shouldn't have done back to back of Wentworthness
Old 05-16-2017, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think someone is gonna die. I have a strong feeling it's Joe. H.R. wouldn't have as much impact, don't you guys think?

Such darkness. Henry last year and now possibly Joe.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

H.R. cause each year its been a different version that Tom has played so thinking that its H.R.

I hope not Joe
Old 05-16-2017, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

As heartless as this is gonna sound. Please don't throw your tomatoes or eggs. I hope it's Iris. I am not gonna win friends here but honestly Iris has done little to nothing on this show and doesn't contribute much if anything to Team Flash for 3 seasons. TBH I kind of want the team trimmed down anyway.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
As heartless as this is gonna sound. Please don't throw your tomatoes or eggs. I hope it's Iris. I am not gonna win friends here but honestly Iris has done little to nothing on this show and doesn't contribute much if anything to Team Flash for 3 seasons. TBH I kind of want the team trimmed down anyway.
Even though I disagree, as I can't see the show without Iris, don't worry, it's your opinion and there's no problem in expressing it on this thread, and you did so respectfully, so even better .
Old 05-16-2017, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely not Iris. I called it being H.R when I first saw the death.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope it isn't Joe.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I really hope it isn't Joe.
I already when they killed Henry Allen and he was just a supportive character - if they kill Joe it will just be like

So learnt my lesson Flash next day cause my heart won't be able to take Flash finale along with semi-finale of PB
Old 05-16-2017, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I read what is a possible theory for what just happened last night . Now as I post this , I see everyone has there theory on if the ( Light re-fraction Technology ) that Barry used to be Lyla . Also in a scene from mid season , when Barry first travels forward , HR is at the plaza . In tonight's final scene he wasn't there ... he was last seen at Star Labs .
yet savitar did let go of iris while running around avoiding the power gun .. plenty of time for HR to change places with Iris ..

In one way I do agree with Survivor , wouldn't be a great loss if Iris dies ..
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top