Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2018, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Icicle Cometh [5.06] - Episode Discussion [November 20th, 2018]

[5.06] THE ICICLE COMETH
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ CAITLIN LEARNS SOMETHING NEW ABOUT HER FATHER ϟ
Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker), Barry (Grant Gustin) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) learn something new about Caitlin’s father (guest star Kyle Secor). Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) and Sherloque (Tom Cavanagh) follow a clue about Cicada (Chris Klein).
Chris Peppe directed the episode written by Kristen Kim & Joshua V. Gilbert (#506).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 11-20-2018, 07:09 PM
Total Fan

- Woah, female Baraka

- So Daddy Frost is buddies with Victor Friese. Did they argue about who made the best ice villain?

- I loved Cecile's first scene with the Fema guy.

- Team Star Labs: Hey, Caitlin’s shady dad. How about we bring you to our lab so you can find out all our secrets.

- So Cecile lost her mind reading ability but retained her empath abilities? I’m a bit confused about that storyline.

- Shady daddy Snow is shady. What a shock. Kind of reminds me of a Supergirl story about Shady daddy Danvers a couple seasons back.

- I’m guessing we’ll be seeing more of Killer Frost soon?
Old 11-21-2018, 12:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Once again we have the obligatory KF ep which always is a snoozefest. WHY can't there be a Vibe-centric episode for once?? This ep helped solidify that KF is useless & downright BORING. Cisco was right; there were a LOT of plotholes in Icicle's (what kind of lame name?...) story. And how many different origin stories do we have for KF, anyway? Also, how did this dude eat if he was locked in a facility for 20 years?! And they found him WAY too easily. That should have been a red flag. That whole storyline was pointless. Sad (maybe not so sad) thing is that Cicada's story is more interesting than KF. At this point anyone's story is more interesting than hers. Now that I've gotten THAT out of the way...

I was pleasantly surprised by the team-up of Cecile & Ralph. They really work well together. Ce-"Seal Your Fate" Horton

Iris & Nora finally being on the same page. That was nice to see. And them being tired of Sherloque; I don't blame them. He gave out a little TMI in that one scene

All in all, I hope that this is the last time there's a KF-centric ep. If they want to focus on a side character, make it Cisco. At least his actor can act.
Old 11-22-2018, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Another great one . I'm really enjoying the different team-ups, it's making the show feel fresh. Caitlin's storyline could have used less exposition, though. That said, I love that Frosty is back, she's grown on me, like Ralph has . I have more questions than before now.

Kind of disappointed in how they're dealing with Cicada. There's nothing much else to find out about him, meh. I'm hoping we have at least another major villain this season.

Iris/Nora and Barry happy for them getting along .
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top