Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2015, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
if Eddie is so unimportant then why bother keeping him?
Well Eddie is good for something, he gets rid of him and he probably wipes his own timeline out. He needs Eddie to eventually have kids etc.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 05-06-2015, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

True but the way Eobard talked it made it seem like Eddie didn't even have kids. Unless Eddie does with someone else but he doesn't get "the girl" (ie- Iris).

On that note though I loved how Eobard showed Eddie that paper with the byline of "Iris West-Allen". The look of defeat on Eddie's face was heartbreaking.
Emma♥Neal
Old 05-06-2015, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
True but the way Eobard talked it made it seem like Eddie didn't even have kids. Unless Eddie does with someone else but he doesn't get "the girl" (ie- Iris).
Well Eobard said something like give the ring back to Grandma Agnes so maybe her. I don't think he was saying Eddie doesn't eventually have a wife and kids etc. Just that he doesn't get Iris.

Eobard had no chill with Eddie, he was just bringing down his self esteem without giving a damn.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 05-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Supreme Fan

I just watched the episode and I loved it, I love this show so much

-Grodd was awesome

-Can Iris and Caitlin be BFF already? They were adorable Gimme more! Also, Cait and Cisco were super cute and funny as they eavesdropped Barry and Iris' conversation

-Loved all the Joe/Iris and Barry/Iris stuff...Iris being Barry's lightning rod And Barry looked very sexy on that rooftop And Iris didn't deny she was thinking about Barry, about her and Barry

-The only thing I'm not that thrilled about is Eobard showing Eddie the future (poor bb ). I think Eddie is gonna act on that knowledge and I'm afraid he'll be the reason for the break up with Iris. It's obvious Iris has strong feelings for Barry but she also loves Eddie and I just want her to choose to be with Barry because he's the one, not because Eddie may start being pushy or distant or because his storyline may take a dark turn...but I'll wait and see
Old 05-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
Well Eobard said something like give the ring back to Grandma Agnes so maybe her. I don't think he was saying Eddie doesn't eventually have a wife and kids etc. Just that he doesn't get Iris.

Eobard had no chill with Eddie, he was just bringing down his self esteem without giving a damn.
Ha ha okay- see I took that to mean something different. To me I thought Eobard may have meant Eddie's grandma Agnes

Either way guess we'll see!

~*~*~

One of the things I love about the whole Barry/Iris thing was the jolt of electricity that Iris felt with him and how she's never felt anything like it before.

And other than Barry using his electricity as a defibrillator we haven't seen that specific kind of spark except with Iris. So maybe that's a kind of sign that they are meant to be with each other.

As it was Barry couldn't control himself and his super speedy hormones when he was with his ex but maybe he might be able to with Iris.
Emma♥Neal
Old 05-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well Eddie is good for something, he gets rid of him and he probably wipes his own timeline out. He needs Eddie to eventually have kids etc.
I've been thinking ... if Eddie dies then Eobard dies with him, right? But then ... so does absolutely everything that's happened this season. Everything happened because Eobard existed and took over Wells and so if Eddie does die (or sacrifice himself as I'd believed before) then everything will have to change so I think that yeah, telling Eddie about the future is setting him up to go against Barry

I loved this episode, I absolutely loved the way they did Grodd and I'm excited to see loads more about him. I like that the gorilla didn't talk cause that would have been weird, the telepathy was a nice touch.

I loved Iris the most though, every scene she was in was golden. Her reaction to everyone lying was spot on and nothing anybody else said as an "excuse" made any sense and I loved that that's how they played it. The conversation with Barry towards the end about how they'll ... talk after Eddie's back made me very uneasy cause you just know everything's probably gonna go wrong there

and IRIS BEING PART OF THE TEAM Bonding with Caitlin, helping Barry, I was so emotional

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 05-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Grodd is awesome...he needs to come back in season two

Trivia: did you know that that Grodd was one of the original members of the Legion of Doom on an old Saturday morning Cartoons and has been appearing in various Justice League cartoons since then
Old 05-07-2015, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not too keen on Grodd, but I did enjoy the episode very much. Iris is starting to annoy me though and Joe... was just so great this episode.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG.

IRIS.

That's all .

Awesome episode. Obviously a filler, but awesome!
Old 05-12-2015, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't like the term "filler"
Old 05-12-2015, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
I don't like the term "filler"
Ok?

I think there's got to be some filler episodes when you have a 23 episode season. A lot happened especially with Iris and Grodd, but there wasn't much on RF vc. Flash, which is the main storyline.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Because it implies that an ep that doesn't focus on plot is insignificant.
Focusing on characters...is better imo. An ep that had Iris discover and confront is not insignificant
Old 05-14-2015, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe we have different definitions of filler then . 1.22 was not a filler, but this episode was far better IMO. A filler doesn't move the main plot, but they can be better than many "big" episodes. That's how I see it.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top