Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2020, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Grodd Friended Me [6.13] - Episode Discussion [February 25th, 2020]

[6.13] GRODD FRIENDED ME
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ GRODD RETURNS ϟ
Feeling overwhelmed with all the changes since Crisis, Barry (Grant Gustin) conducts an experiment that goes awry and puts him directly in Gorilla Grodd’s (voiced by David Sobolov) path. Expecting the worst, Barry is surprised when Grodd asks for his help. Unfortunately for both The Flash and Grodd, things get worse when another villain appears — Solovar (voiced by Keith David). Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) works with Eva (guest star Efrat Dor) to escape the Mirrorverse.
Stefan Pleszczynski directed the episode written by Kristen Kim & Joshua V. Gilbert (#613).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 02-25-2020, 08:29 PM
Total Fan

- Why is Pied Piper a thief again? What happened Post-Crisis?

- All the Wells dopplegangers are haunting Nash... with bad wigs.

- Barry’s gotten very cynical after Crisis

- I like Chester. I hope he pops in more often.

- Did Chester just say “Thank Rao?”. Is he a member of the Cult of Rao now?

- Why has no one called Iris to tell her that her husband is in a coma? It’s not like they know she’s acting weird

- Mirror!Iris is part of Eva! I knew Eva was shady.
Old 02-25-2020, 09:39 PM
Passionate Fan

I had a feeling about Eva as well. I hope Iris figures it out and gets her out of there.
Old 02-26-2020, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

interesting about eva

really liked chester

oo so is thawne back

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-27-2020, 12:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

The character of Grodd needs to be retired. It outlived its usefulness 5 seasons ago. The same w/King Shark. Those characters & storylines. Need. To. Go.

Speaking of useless characters, WHY is Kamilla hanging around STAR Labs? Her boyfriend isn't even in town...so, she's got nothing else to do? Doesn't she have a job?? And speaking of jobs, does Allegra live at CC Citizen? And she is also a useless character, as is Nash, Frost, & Cecile.

Since the Eva reveal wasn't all that revealing (at least not to me), the only saving grace to this ep was Chester. HE was actually useful, & he's the only one who's an actual Flash character in the comics, unlike the rest of these characters chewing up space. I hope he can stick around & get a chance to be away from STAR' Labs. He needs to be shown more! I'm also glad that Barry apologized to him, & made him a team member.
Old 02-27-2020, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

sounds like a filler episode
Old 03-03-2020, 05:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
sounds like a filler episode
More or so yep
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top