Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2015, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gorilla Warfare [2.07] - Episode Discussion [November 17th, 2015]

[2.07] GORILLA WARFARE
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ GORILLA GRODD RETURNS TO CENTRAL CITY ϟ
Grodd returns to Central City and kidnaps Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker). Barry (Grant Gustin) and team race to find her before it’s too late. Meanwhile, Cisco (Carlos Valdes) plans his first date with the new barista at Jitters, Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée) and Patty (guest star Shantel VanSanten) begins to suspect Barry is hiding something from her.
Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing (#207).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 11-17-2015, 01:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am just tensed as to how Barry will not be able to save Caitlin, but Harry will do it instead.

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000
Old 11-17-2015, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting the thread, Kush !

I'm excited for this episode. Grodd episodes are always fun.

Hoping that the Wally storyline finally picks up again.
Old 11-17-2015, 07:28 PM
Total Fan

- Cisco and Kendra going to see The Princess Bride? That's my favourite movie . Why did he "Vibe" on her though? She was on Earth 1 before the breaches opened up (season 1 finale). Unless he can see past lives now too?

At least we got a good look at HawkGirl.

- So they still have stuff in the time vault? Then where's Gideon?

- @Cisco trying to teach Wells how to act. And the scary helicopter noises are back... which makes no sense, since I always thought they were the sound of Eobard vibrating/blurring/whatever he was doing.

- Did they cut the Iris/Barry scene that was in the promo pix... or did I miss something? I do love that she seemed to know exactly what (who) Barry needed though.

- Soooo… they sent Grodd to Gorilla City on Earth 2. I'm suuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrre that's not gonna come back to bite them in the ass. I mean, it's not like he can start mind controlling the other Gorillas and create a super-intelligent Gorilla army or anything…

- Okay, I'm kind of shipping Caitlin and Wells!2 now. Is that wrong?

- So, Joe wonders what it would have been like if he had his own son? That was subtle...

Last edited by Elektra; 11-17-2015 at 07:42 PM
Old 11-17-2015, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Okay, I'm kind of shipping Caitlin and Wells!2 now. Is that wrong?
You are not alone. I had a similar thought and I was like whoah I must be crazy. So I'm glad others saw it too.

I generally don't care much for Caitlin's character, out side of Ronnie and connection to Forestorm. So it's been nice this season to start to enjoy her more. She and Iris need to have more scene together.
Old 11-18-2015, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
- Soooo… they sent Grodd to Gorilla City on Earth 2. I'm suuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrre that's not gonna come back to bite them in the ass. I mean, it's not like he can start mind controlling the other Gorillas and create a super-intelligent Gorilla army or anything…
and now we know the s3 big bad
Old 11-18-2015, 05:51 AM
Total Fan

I forgot to add: It looks like Barry is going to be getting his Flash ring finally! That should be cool
Old 11-18-2015, 08:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

OOOK...what to say about this episode? It wasn't that exciting, @ least not to me. Grodd was never my "favorite" villain, but after last week's ep, nobody is gonna compare to Zoom!

Cisco & Kendra are absolutely adorable; it's too bad that she won't be around much longer now that LoT is getting off the ground, & she's fated to be w/someone else. (Will she be like the comics version & try to run away from her "destiny"?)

"Harry" saves the day! Is Caitlin getting thirsty for him, too? #WhoIsRonnie

Iris not being able to do much (looking @ you, writers) is NOT sitting well w/me.

Only bright spot, Patty wasn't in every scene!!
Old 11-18-2015, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the episode!

Dude Cisco vibing on Kendra was awesome. And I loved the texture of it. So excited to see Hawkgirl!

Glad we got to see Gorilla City!

Oh man I am so excited to see Barry get his Flash ring!
Emma♥Neal
Old 11-19-2015, 12:26 AM
New Fan

Hey everyone !
Is there someone who know what sport shoes Barry was wearing in this episode ?
Thank you for your answer
(I'm French sorry for the fault)
Old 11-19-2015, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey
Welcome to the board

Unfortunately I don't know, nor where to find out, sorry
Old 11-19-2015, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

- Nice episode, but like most episodes this season, it could have been better. How do I miss season 1 .

- Barry needed another set of pep talks... .

- Minimal on Iris, but yes Barry, she understands. What she got was amazing. I'm always proud of her. I'm surprised they developed the Wally storyline a bit this week.

- Why did Grodd look so different? Gorilla City was great though.

- Great episode for Caitlin, she was really sweet and caring, I loved to see this side of her instead of woman of science Caitlin.

- Harry and Cisco continue to be two of the best things this season.

- Kendra is... okay?

- Barry and Iris: best friends since childhood that don't interact anymore because...???

- MFW watching Batty scenes:

- Patty is... there. Zero relevance/appeal besides her looks.

- Now we wait for another LoT prequel episode taking over both The Flash and Arrow crossover

Spoiler:

- Filler episode, tbh. Yes, I'm salty today. This show has seen better days. Not feeling it. Get it together, TPTB.

Old 11-20-2015, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so i watched the episode. I liked that Iris got Barrys father around again, but i dont believe him with the whole camping thing

hmm, Barry almost just giving up even though he was healed i mean, i understand him it must have been a real kick in the gut not winning, cause he always won over metahumans, but then again its a good lesson for him he cant win all the time.

GRodd was AWESOME yes he was, he just wants a family
I liked that CAitlin could kind of "tame him" but he got send away, but its cool or else he would have killed more people

I liked WElls helped them, it was big of him, and i liked Caitlin standing up to him, telling him to stay, and now that he is a part of the flash team : "he said/she said that)"

not much of iris barry though, but the looks barry and caitlin gave each other and he just fought to come back on feet when caitlin got kidnapped

oh and one thing i keep wondering about is, Henry says to Barry that he's on camping, and theres no signal, and thats why he havent called him.

But how the heck can Iris then call him?? WHY?!?
Is it mistake form the writers side or?
Old 11-20-2015, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's an interesting point...there does seem to be something suspicious going on with Henry
Old 11-20-2015, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
so i watched the episode. I liked that Iris got Barrys father around again, but i dont believe him with the whole camping thing

hmm, Barry almost just giving up even though he was healed i mean, i understand him it must have been a real kick in the gut not winning, cause he always won over metahumans, but then again its a good lesson for him he cant win all the time.

GRodd was AWESOME yes he was, he just wants a family
I liked that CAitlin could kind of "tame him" but he got send away, but its cool or else he would have killed more people

I liked WElls helped them, it was big of him, and i liked Caitlin standing up to him, telling him to stay, and now that he is a part of the flash team : "he said/she said that)"

not much of iris barry though, but the looks barry and caitlin gave each other and he just fought to come back on feet when caitlin got kidnapped

oh and one thing i keep wondering about is, Henry says to Barry that he's on camping, and theres no signal, and thats why he havent called him.

But how the heck can Iris then call him?? WHY?!?
Is it mistake form the writers side or?
him being down had nothing to do with not winning! you make him out to be a sore lose and a whiner like a lot of people do, and he didn't beat all meta humans the first time either. Maybe some people should get beat to a pulp broken in front of people to understand.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top