Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2018, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fury Rogue [4.19] - Episode Discussion [April 24th, 2018]

[4.19] FURY ROGUE
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ WENTWORTH MILLER RETURNS AS CITIZEN COLD ϟ
When Barry (Grant Gustin) needs help transporting a dangerous meta, he calls on a new friend for help – Leo Snart AKA Citizen Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller). Meanwhile, Cisco (Carlos Valdes) becomes suspicious of Harry (Tom Cavanagh).
Rachel Talalay directed the episode written by Jeff Hersh & Joshua V. Gilbert (#419).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 04-24-2018, 06:06 PM
Total Fan

- Clifford is being an ass to his wife again, and it looks like he's over-drugging her with the Weeper's tears.

- Yay, Leo won the war.

- Earth-X Laurel can use her powers better than previous iterations could.

- Devoe didn’t account for emotions in any of his planning. Not very smart.

- Is the show seriously making Barry more heartbroken about Ralph than he was about his dad?

- Soooo… with those test results, would Caitlin be able to transform into Killer Frost at will without needing adrenaline or being yelled at?

- I wanted Leo to stick around, but I hope he at least comes back now and then.

On a side note: a tragedy occurred in my hometown yesterday about 20 minutes from where I was working, and in a part of the city I often frequent. My heart goes out to all those who are affected by this horrible act of violence.

Last edited by Elektra; 04-24-2018 at 06:18 PM
Old 04-24-2018, 06:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Is it possible for DCTV to create a Laurel Lance doppelganger who WAS NOT EVIL? Is it?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:53 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Is it possible for DCTV to create a Laurel Lance doppelganger who WAS NOT EVIL? Is it?
Apparently not, unfortunately. I'd like to see a GOOD version of Meta!Laurel at some point too.
Old 04-24-2018, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)

On a side note: a tragedy occurred in my hometown yesterday about 20 minutes from where I was working, and in a part of the city I often frequent. My heart goes out to all those who are affected by this horrible act of violence.
So glad you are safe and my thoughts and prayers are with your hometown.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes!!! Leo!!! So glad to see him again, and I loved him the entire episode!

I love the fact that Caitlin tried so hard to not become Killer Frost, and that she never really had a choice about it, but now that KF is gone, Caitlin might have a choice, and she wants her back

At first I thought it was not necessary to have a new Laurel Lance, but after the chapter, I kinda liked it (not enough to see her again, though). I would like to see E2's Siren learning those new powers

Barry's grief was lame, good thing they did it now and not later on during next episodes

DeVoe is a jerk! I really hope he dies...

Speaking about death, did Iris ever say or displayed some concern or anything about the fact that she killed Savitar?
Old 04-25-2018, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
I second this .

Quote:
I'm so sorry to hear about that .
Old 04-26-2018, 08:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow. Three weeks in a row. Three dud episodes. WOW

I can't for the life of me figure out why the writers think that Ralph is that important, or that meaningful to the team, much less the viewers. They (the writers) screwed up his character from jump (I've read VERY little of this character in the comics), so why do they think anyone is invested in his d-bag of a character? Ralph has taken up this ENTIRE SEASON, & I'm sick of him & having to hear about him. Barry being all melodramatic over him was OTT & OOC. He didn't act like that when his mom & dad were killed. Are we supposed to believe that Barry was closer to Ralph then he was to his own parents? Yeah, whatever The only poetic justice out of this was that not even Grant could muster up the tears for this sorry character. Thanks, Grant!

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'm totally fine w/not EVER seeing any incarnation of Leonard Snart again. The same holds true for Laurel Lance. Can they keep her on Arrow?

This whole Caitlin/KF storyline is...wack. Only way I can describe it. And is it really necessary? And now Harry's losing his intellect I hope these two storylines are wrapped up real quick, or just totally discarded.

Now that DeVoe is "back", he's becoming more like a d-bag. His wife is happy that he's returned to form, & she wants to celebrate that fact by wanting to be intimate w/him. He's not feeling it, so he basically demotes her to tech support Per that last scene, I think she may be ready to jump ship. If I was her, I would've left a looong time ago. Nineteen eps in & we still don't know what the "enlightenment" is ( & no, I'm staying away from spoilers. The writers haven't delivered for the majority of the season).

There's only four more eps left. I don't know what the writers could possibly do to save this mess of a season.

Quote:
So sorry to hear that. My prayers are w/the victims & the ppl of Toronto.
Old 10-15-2018, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Saw this one when it aired cause of it having Wentworth and Katie

Watching it again cause it was so long ago when it aired

Last edited by crash landing; 10-15-2018 at 01:46 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top