Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2015, 07:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Christmas came early for you Ron. LOL #HighFive
Old 12-03-2015, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ha ha right!

I totally took advantage of their screw up.
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow that's awesome
Kudos
Old 12-03-2015, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks.
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-25-2015, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Well I totally lucked out today.

Best Buy had a huge mistake as far as their pricing. The Flash S1 DVD was marked at $9.99 but it was ringing up at $44.99. They gave it to me for the $9.99 price!

As I was leaving though the cashier closed her lane and got her manager. I think they were going to fix it
Wow!
Old 12-26-2015, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lucky!
Old 02-08-2016, 05:29 PM
New Fan

The Flash - Star Labs - LEGO Ideas

Hey guys, hope you don't mind me posting this here...

Lego ideas is a website set up by LEGO to allow people to submit their ideas in the hope that they become an actual LEGO set, in order to make it to the LEGO review board the idea must first reach 10'000 votes on the site.

Here's my submission for a LEGO set based on The Flash TV series, I wanted to try capture the feel of season 1 by including the main focus point of The Flash v Reverse Flash while keeping the model to a realistic scale for what you would see in a LEGO set.
(obviously would love to have Joe, Ronnie etc. but they would never all make it into one set)

I hope that you guys like the set enough that you take 2min to register a vote as ideally it's aimed towards fans of the show
Any feedback is also welcome ^_^

ideas.lego.com/projects/130286

Old 02-11-2016, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's really cool
Doesn't belong as its own thread...will merge it
Old 05-14-2016, 10:58 AM
New Fan

Man in the iron mask - speculations and possible spoilers

Flash is running lightning fast with glory on our television. The show has seen some massive plot twists and turns which ultimately end up defining the crux of the show. One of the mysteries ongoing the show is regarding the man in the iron mask.
I always have this feeling that the guy in the iron mask will be Jay Garrick. The blonde hair theory is also something that can't be undone. I am keeping my fingers crossed for this one

And the man behind iron mask in Flash is - TV Rantz
Old 05-16-2016, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, welcome to . I've redirected your post to the general discussion thread.

That's a pretty cool theory and it's what I think as well. It's the real Jay. I have my doubts, though, because that would be too obvious and the writers might wanna shock.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that's a popular theory...
we shall see.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

so... do we think its JWS as the real Jay then? I'd love to keep him around -

though at the same time I'd be alright with a smaller cast but since I'm sure whoever the man is in the mask will play a really large role in Season 3 - for better or for worse -

I'd be good with seeing more of JWS. After all, with the whole Garrick was my mom's maiden name, its completely possible.

although I do wonder... is there any reason to think that he's some hero in the mask? perhaps Zoom locked him up for a different reason? I agree that it being Jay is a really likely option and possibly the most likely but I also think it might be neat if it was Eobared or some other villain and Zoom had locked him up for another reason than it being some hero, etc.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:02 AM
New Fan

Survey

Hello all

I am a university Teacher working on fan culture and fandoms. Of course I am a huge fan of the DC shows, BSG, The 100 and The X-Files and Dickens. I have a Tumblr about it ;-)
Dickens In Pop Culture

I am writing an article right now on fans of The Flash and Arrow, trying to know more about the activities and works of fan fictions, fan arts, Tumblr. Would you mind answering it to help me? It would be awesome!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qYk...0S7HyFCMI/edit

Thanks to all!
Old 05-28-2016, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey
welcome to the board. We usually don't start threads for topics like this but instead put it into the correct thread, just an fyi
Old 05-30-2016, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelB33 (View Post)
Hello all

I am a university Teacher working on fan culture and fandoms. Of course I am a huge fan of the DC shows, BSG, The 100 and The X-Files and Dickens. I have a Tumblr about it ;-)
Dickens In Pop Culture

I am writing an article right now on fans of The Flash and Arrow, trying to know more about the activities and works of fan fictions, fan arts, Tumblr. Would you mind answering it to help me? It would be awesome!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qYk...0S7HyFCMI/edit

Thanks to all!
Welcome to ! I just answered your survey .Good luck with your article. I hope you stick around and post with us. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions .
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top