Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2015, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
Yeah...I don't remember which comics I've seen her in and I can't check because most of my comics are a couple hours away...and I have too many to quickly go through at any rate. But she has always seemed more like the villain by circumstance trope. Of course, Flash could change that, but since she's a popular regular, I think that's what they go with.

Which is one reason why, IF they kill Ronnie, they may only do it at the end of her story. The thing that cures her is the thing that kills him.

It would be nice if the love of her life wasn't taken from her, though.
Well I think it would be a better story if Ronnie died as a hero, I cant help it I need more characters to be killed off Eddie wasn't enough, I need more.
Old 07-31-2015, 07:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well I think it would be a better story if Ronnie died as a hero, I cant help it I need more characters to be killed off Eddie wasn't enough, I need more.
You know, if that's all you're after, that could put Caitlin on the table...

But if that's what you're after, then you will undoubtedly get more deaths over the course of the show. If Henry ever gets out of jail, I would brace myself to lose either him or Joe. And Ronnie may indeed die at some point, particularly once Caitlin's Killer Frost story is done. I just wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't until after that story was told.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
You know, if that's all you're after, that could put Caitlin on the table...

But if that's what you're after, then you will undoubtedly get more deaths over the course of the show. If Henry ever gets out of jail, I would brace myself to lose either him or Joe. And Ronnie may indeed die at some point, particularly once Caitlin's Killer Frost story is done. I just wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't until after that story was told.
No not Caitlin she needs to be alive otherwise she can't feel the pain and loss of losing Ronnie, Hamill's Joker taught me that, also I remember Danielle saying
Spoiler:
Old 07-31-2015, 03:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

She did say that at the end of last season. But they didn't really do that and she doesn't seem to have a lot of info on what's going on with her character this season. So, again, while it may be something that happens, it may also not be as soon as some are predicting.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
U want more deaths ????? !!!!!!! Okay ! Different strokes for different folks, actually... I practically HATE deaths.. Forever a sucker of happiness & light-hearted shows..anyway, May U be blessed with more & more deaths - enough said :|
Old 08-01-2015, 12:11 AM
New Fan

Anyway, I'm pretty much sure writers won't kill off any character any time soon , atleast not before season2 finale which is unlikely too bcz it'll be deja vu moment if they do so.. Actually, I'm not concerned about Ronnie as I trust the writers , I'm more disturbed by these spouting speculations about Ronnie's death as if it was confirmed :/ and all these speculations coming from the theory of Killer frost arc of Caitlin where Danielle herself apparently not much aware of the details..In ALL her interviews she LITERALLY said this only line - she hopes this killer frost thingy comes onscreen "sooner than later " ..
Old 08-01-2015, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapriciousCapricorn (View Post)
Anyway, I'm pretty much sure writers won't kill off any character any time soon , atleast not before season2 finale which is unlikely too bcz it'll be deja vu moment if they do so.. Actually, I'm not concerned about Ronnie as I trust the writers , I'm more disturbed by these spouting speculations about Ronnie's death as if it was confirmed :/ and all these speculations coming from the theory of Killer frost arc of Caitlin where Danielle herself apparently not much aware of the details..In ALL her interviews she LITERALLY said this only line - she hopes this killer frost thingy comes onscreen "sooner than later " ..
Well I saw a video where she said
Spoiler:
Old 08-01-2015, 06:38 AM
New Fan

@dragonfire - U can have ur theory , Dude.. I'm just preaching my own just like u..I don't see any more death coming this soon ( read season 2 ) on The Flash after Eddie's one.. Already the buzz of "Arrow's broodiness embracing the flash" is circulating enough.. I don't think writers can afford further darkness this soon..

and I LOVE Robbie Amell..I really want him as one regular cast.. I love firestorm..
Old 08-01-2015, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapriciousCapricorn (View Post)
@dragonfire - U can have ur theory , Dude.. I'm just preaching my own just like u..I don't see any more death coming this soon ( read season 2 ) on The Flash after Eddie's one.. Already the buzz of "Arrow's broodiness embracing the flash" is circulating enough.. I don't think writers can afford further darkness this soon..

and I LOVE Robbie Amell..I really want him as one regular cast.. I love firestorm..
Don't you mean Batman's broodiness I mean in Arrow they wanted to use Nightwing, Harley Quinn, but DC said no. In the DCEU it seems like the tone for the movies will be like TDKT they said Nolan help them set a tone for the DC movies, also about Firestorm you will see Firestorm
Spoiler:
Old 08-07-2015, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd personally like the show to stay away from killing its characters for shock value. Too many shows do it and then it just starts to lose its meaning, everybody dies, it just loses its effect tbh. However, anything can happen so

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 08-07-2015, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
I'd personally like the show to stay away from killing its characters for shock value. Too many shows do it and then it just starts to lose its meaning, everybody dies, it just loses its effect tbh. However, anything can happen so
Of course anything can happen also I'm really on board with the theory that
Spoiler:
Old 08-07-2015, 02:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think it's a little we got so little of his origin in just two episodes. He was awesome when he was part of team flarrow.
Spoiler:

Last edited by theflashgurl; 08-07-2015 at 02:58 PM
Old 08-07-2015, 02:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
Game of Thrones anyone? Although I just got into this show, heard tons about it. I went into watching it with the same feeling I did when I watched Daredevil.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Of course anything can happen also I'm really on board with the theory that
Spoiler:
This is interesting because
Spoiler:
Old 08-08-2015, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflashgurl (View Post)
This is interesting because
Spoiler:
I'm been thinking if
Spoiler:
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top