Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2015, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

IMO: Best season finale this year of the shows I've watched.

Loved everything in this episode.
The one thing I wished I noticed but found out about on Twitter was that they showed Killer Frost.
This was the most emotional episode I've seen of this show. It made me tear up when Barry and his dad were having the conversation in the prison. Also, Barry and his mom made me emotional.

I'm sad about Eddie but he died a hero. and I'm going to miss Harrison too.

I really need to get the Flash comics so I can learn more about Jay Garrick.

After watching this show, I think the Flash has become my favorite DC superhero. (Sorry Superman and Batman).

Why did they end the episode like that.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-20-2015, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

MY SHIRT IS WET FROM ALL THE

I have never cried this much. Just non-stop crying! Who would have thought a show like the Flash would break me down like this?
Old 05-20-2015, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Cisco is a meta human---- never would have guessed that.
Yes he is, it's in the comics However, even if it wasn't. It would have been weird for the nothing to happen to Cisco and Caitlyn after the accelerator blew up. They were near there as well.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 05-20-2015, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

That finale was so exciting. I was nashing my teeth the entire time. The scene with Nora broke my heart to pieces. Poor Barry! I'm glad he got to say goodbye. I enjoyed all the WA scenes, but surprisingly I thought the EI scenes were good too. I liked how made this heroic move.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gah I don't know what to say right now. My mind is completely fk'd from all the crazy and all the emotional scenes.

Best season 1 finale of any show I've ever seen!!!!!!

Will comment more later when I have more time
Emma♥Neal
Old 05-20-2015, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

the episode was a let down for me.... it seemed like more than half of the episode was -- should I go back in time and save my mom? what do you think?--- the Episode didn't get started for me until he actually went back in time

the ending was similar to the cartoon movie FlashPoint where there is a Global threat... but in FlashPoint...the Global threat was different and not related to the effects if time traveling.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:35 AM
Extreme Fan

As anyone considered the consequences of Eddie' s actions? How did Barry managed to remain the Flash, if Eobard Thawne ceased to exist? And if the latter ceased to exist, what happened to Barry's parents in the past? Or the real Harrison Wells?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:37 AM
Loyal Fan

i think we're going to see that stuff play out in a multiverse storyline (they said that's going to happen next season)
Old 05-20-2015, 09:27 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
the episode was a let down for me.... it seemed like more than half of the episode was -- should I go back in time and save my mom? what do you think?--- the Episode didn't get started for me until he actually went back in time

the ending was similar to the cartoon movie FlashPoint where there is a Global threat... but in FlashPoint...the Global threat was different and not related to the effects if time traveling.
The funny thing is - despite asking everyone else, he listened to himself in the end... literally.
Old 05-20-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay let's see how I can break down my thoughts here (they might be scattered and I might jump around as things come into my head):

[1.]

I loved that the episode focused on Barry's decision. It actually made a lot of sense. Something like that can't be taken to lightly. Even though it was ultimately his choice, his life, at the same time it was a catalyst that would affect everyone.

When Barry made that moment into the speed force and he saw all his selves- when future Flash shook his head and told him not to I was surprised to see that Barry actually listened.

That was probably the most heartbreaking moment of it all.

And if Smallville is any indication:

"Time travel, think it through."

"Because you were me when you went through this."

Then the Barry that was fighting the RF had gone through the same thing.

That scene was hard to watch and only got harder when Barry went up to his mom as she lay dying and was able to speak to her and get closure.

In terms of the world where Barry was making his decision- I loved his moments with Joe. I've always loved the father/son relationship and then to hear Barry call him 'Dad' really tugged at the heart strings.

I also loved his scenes with his first dad. Such a heart breaking scene there too.

[2.]

Eobard Thawn was the man!

He totally gave me the creeps throughout the episode especially when he talked to Barry and Cisco about feeling like a father toward them. Being proud that he had been the one to 'create' them.

I loved the battle between him and Barry when he returned from the Speed Force. The Flash's speed punch is always one I look forward to.

[3.]

Extra mentions.

-Eddie! So didn't see that coming, well almost. I kind of figured given that without Eddie their would be no Eobard. So for him to be the coincidence and the hero in order to sacrifice himself to beat Eobard was amazing.

-Caitlin and Ronnie finally got married! I love how Caitlin is basically marrying two people though. Marrying into the family- can't have one without the other.

I do wonder what this means for their future though considering who Caitlin becomes!

-And Cisco. Love that we got more Vibe talk.

Him asking about Thawne's ring was cool. Wonder if that was a hint that maybe he'll start to work on one for Barry.

And then of course his "May the Speed Force be with you" comment was killer!

-That ending, when it came to a close I was like "NO!!!!"

I am not ready for this to be the end. I want season 2 now!
Emma♥Neal
Old 05-20-2015, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder if an executive producer of a movie would do a live action FlashPoint -- answering what would happen if Flash stopped RF from killing his mom
Spoiler:
Old 05-20-2015, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The Flash - Arrow - Legends of Tomorrow

So wow that episode was with how my boyfriend jumped right into a debate/discussion about time travel and just threw my mind into confusion. Though he did end it on a theory

So his problem is that Eddie killing himself and in reality causing the reverse Flash to not exist which caused boyfriend to think that everything that has happened on Flash has not existed because Reverse!Flash never went back to the past to kill Barry's mother and Barry never became The Flash. Was all confusing and anything with time travel is absolutely crazy. Boyfriend thinks that Barry going into the Black Hole and going fast will turn time back, turn it back to some point in the last 24 hours. So Barry will be able to prevent Eddie from killing himself, with remembering everything thinking that he'll go back far enough to stop himself from going to the past. He's had his moment with his mother, so he will just say no to Dr. Well's about his proposing of going back

I think my boyfriend is right cause if he doesn't turn back time to stop Eddie then everything is just and nothing exists where this first season is just not have happened. Barry will not become the Flash because it was all Dr. Well's that caused him to become The Flash. Though the real Dr. Well's was going to do it anyways but not for awhile and would his experiment fail as well where Barry would become The Flash.

So if he never changes the fact of Eddie killing himself, then nothing with Oliver would have happened with how Oliver & Barry would never or possible never team up. As well, it would frak everything up with Arrow making pretty much the first 3 seasons non-existing as well. Who is to say that his journey would be the same, it could be but would it truly play out exactly the same.
Spoiler:
Old 05-20-2015, 11:46 AM
Loyal Fan

i don't think any of that will happen. my guess is they solve this by creating an alternate universe where RF didn't exist, and all that stuff happens there, but they manage to keep the show going in the timeline that we know already, despite the fact that things should be different.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So his problem is that Eddie killing himself and in reality causing the reverse Flash to not exist which caused boyfriend to think that everything that has happened on Flash has not existed because Reverse!Flash never went back to the past to kill Barry's mother and Barry never became The Flash. Was all confusing and anything with time travel is absolutely crazy. Boyfriend thinks that Barry going into the Black Hole and going fast will turn time back, turn it back to some point in the last 24 hours. So Barry will be able to prevent Eddie from killing himself, with remembering everything thinking that he'll go back far enough to stop himself from going to the past. He's had his moment with his mother, so he will just say no to Dr. Well's about his proposing of going back
I think so too... a time travel will cause a 24 hour rewind..... I'd like to see Rick back as Eddie and maybe this time he can have more than a role than just Iris's love interest

Also the producers said after the show on tv that they will be revealing how villains will be revealed in the show, but didn't say how...but it won't be random.... it will be sort of uniform I am guessing...all of them have something in common
Old 05-20-2015, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I want to see Rick back as Eddie too I liked his character and liked Eddie&Iris *runs and hides*

Plus want it to work where Dr. Well's is still around actor is fantastic he's a great actor from what I've seen from The Flash
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top