Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2015, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Enter Zoom [2.06] - Episode Discussion [November 10th, 2015]

[2.06] ENTER ZOOM
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ BARRY COMES UP WITH A PLAN TO DEFEAT ZOOM ϟ
After recent events, Barry (Grant Gustin) decides it’s time to confront Zoom and comes up with a dangerous plan. Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) sides with Jay (guest star Teddy Sears) and deems it too dangerous for Barry to engage with the speed demon. However, Iris (Candice Patton) shows her support and brings forth a surprising ally. We see what Earth-2 Harrison Wells’ (Tom Cavanagh) life was like before coming through the breech.
JJ Makaro directed the episode written by Gabrielle Stanton & Brooke Eikmeier (#206).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 11-10-2015, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Painful episode.... I won't spoil the ending
Old 11-10-2015, 07:05 PM
Total Fan

- Linda is so cute! Can we keep her?

- Barry, can you stop revealing your identity to everyone please?

- Patty, I don't like you with Barry, but I do like you standing up to Joe.

- Was I the only one thinking Barry was going to run to Iris when Joe told him to do what makes him happy?

Speaking of Iris, did the writers forget she's his best friend again? Why the heck wasn't she at STAR Labs with Joe while Barry was lying unconscious/injured?

- Zoom catching Barry's lightning bolt was awesome! And doth my eyes deceive me, or did Barry actually figure something out on his own when he was trying to get Zoom to hit terminal velocity?

- The last ten minutes of the Flash was just me shouting WTF? HOLY CRAP! WTF?!
Old 11-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode holy heck. Zoom is the boss and I love that he taught Barry a lesson and it is a painful one. As I said last week, Barry couldnt beat reverse flash howbdid he expect to even touch zoom. He needs to.start acting more of a better leader who actually thinks things through, he.ahould have listened to Jay, especially since he.knows what zoom can do. Wells knows nothing.

Besides zoom, other favourite part was the whole Linda vs Barry practice lol. Cisco, Iris, Joe made me laugh so much esp.Cisco

I agree Barry needs to stop revealing himself to.everyone. Not enough Iris in the episode but love her and Linda scenes.

Next week Grodd!

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela

Last edited by Monique19; 11-10-2015 at 07:21 PM
Old 11-10-2015, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea... can't wait for Grodd

this will be a painful season if Flash continues to battle Zoom.... he's gonna need help and lots of it
Spoiler:
Old 11-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

This was defintely the best episode of the season. Flash is finally starting to pack a punch. I'll writer a better review later. My only critique would be that Iris or Joe wasn't there when Barry woke up.
Old 11-10-2015, 07:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
This episode holy heck. Zoom is the boss and I love that he taught Barry a lesson and it is a painful one. As I said last week, Barry couldnt beat reverse flash howbdid he expect to even touch zoom. He needs to.start acting more of a better leader who actually thinks things through, he.ahould have listened to Jay, especially since he.knows what zoom can do. Wells knows nothing.

Besides zoom, other favourite part was the whole Linda vs Barry practice lol. Cisco, Iris, Joe made me laugh so much esp.Cisco

I agree Barry needs to stop revealing himself to.everyone. Not enough Iris in the episode but love her and Linda scenes.

Next week Grodd!
YAAAAAAAAS!!!!!! to all THIS!!!!!
Old 11-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Total Fan

Anyone notice The Flash did a Flashpoint with Robert Queen being "the hood" on Earth 2 after his son, Oliver, died? In Flashpoint, it was Thomas Wayne becoming Batman after his son, Bruce, died.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Anyone notice The Flash did a Flashpoint with Robert Queen being "the hood" on Earth 2 after his son, Oliver, died? In Flashpoint, it was Thomas Wayne becoming Batman after his son, Bruce, died.
I noticed...great touch

ZOOM. Badass...he was freaking scary. Good lord

The scenes with Linda's training montage and fight scene with Barry had me cracking up...comedy gold
Old 11-11-2015, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ok ok ok i still have tears in my eyes, too many feelings in these 40 minutes omg omg omg!!!

omg Linda was cool

but im schocked, im spechless, Zoom is creepy yes, and omg my barry !! but yes last 10 minutes broke my heart, im donee, my heart is still pounding and tears in my eyes, maybe its to much but O M G!!!!

I kind of feel sorry for WElls about his daughter, and the flashbacks really gave an understanding why he wanna catch Zoom..

and the whole trainig linda, was really hilarious.

but still my heart is outta the roof, and im still in schock over this episode, whats up season 2, WE ARE STARTED! and really good episode, maybe best one yet!!

Jesus christ, my heart cant handle this, if this is gonna happen every week
Old 11-11-2015, 07:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, really don't know where to start w/this one...

I do know that the last 10 minutes were like WHOA!!!! Seeing Barry bloody & beaten was hard to take. How is he going to defeat Zoom in the future??

Why wasn't Iris there when Barry was in a coma? Why wasn't she there when he woke up (or Joe for that matter)? After she saw first-hand that he was severely hurt, they couldn't write her being at his bedside? #DoesBarryHaveABestFriend

The practice & "fight scene" w/Linda & Barry was hilarious. Also, does Barry have to tell everyone his secret? Why is it so easy for him to tell everyone but Iris?

Please get rid of Patty. She is annoying as hell, & she takes up valuable time from REGULAR characters. Joe spoke for all of us. He doesn't care about her, & neither should we. (That kissing scene was awk-ward. Seems like Grant was phoning that one in.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't CCPN a newspaper? Why would there be TV cameras at a newspaper office?
Old 11-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn71 (View Post)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't CCPN a newspaper? Why would there be TV cameras at a newspaper office?
They probably have a website or blog with news and video.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't even know where to start!

This was the best episode by far this season.

The Zoom/Flash battle was incredible. I was completely blown away.

And yeah I noticed that 'Flashpoint' moment too. Super cool!

And then Well's daughter being 'Jesse Quick'- awesome!

I loved Linda's interaction with the team. I wouldn't have pegged her as one to know the secret but whatever.

Cisco man, his humor was on a role in this ep, especially when Linda used the glove and knocked him on his ass by accident

Love that we continue to get more things with the Vibe!

I really liked all the secrecy that's being kept from Patty. It takes it back to those classic moments of the heroes excuses.

And the return of Grodd next week- so thrilled! It should be interesting to see how the team handles that without the advantage of Barry's speed.
Emma♥Neal
Old 11-11-2015, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
They probably have a website or blog with news and video.
Thanks, still having an old school moment of what a newspaper office consists of!!!
Old 11-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
thanks for making the connection..I loved FlashPoint.... did everyone see the cartoon-movie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top