Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2017, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
You mean the writers ignore them now or are you being sassy ignoring me?
They literally got ignored.................
I think whatever happens to Captain Cold right now though is all up to Wentworth, so for now I believe it's the last we've seen of him in less some great news comes out.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Supreme Fan

I think they ignored the connection between Sara and Captain Cold because he was a different version from a different time period. Too bad I had hopes they would bring him back for good but no such luck.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I think they ignored the connection between Sara and Captain Cold because he was a different version from a different time period. Too bad I had hopes they would bring him back for good but no such luck.
And I wonder they ignored it because they didn't want to lead fans on even more since Snart return wasn't for good?

If Snart was staying around, probably so.

Also, you probably don't know this but the main writer for Snart and Sara in Sarah Nicole Jones left the show mid in season 2. And before the season, she mentioned how she had big plans for them. However, I think mid in the season before Snart's return, she left. She also was the writer who wasn't happy with Sara being shown as only lesbian the start of Season 2, she said it wasn't her fault, it was the network, the CW.

So SNJ not being on the show probably changed some things as well...
Old 04-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Supreme Fan

I didn't know that I guess I have to thank this specific writer for Captain Canary.

I don't get why they had to erase Sara's bisexuality. Her romantic relationships with both men and women are a big part of her character. Even if one wants to forget about Captain Cold, what about Oliver?
Old 04-06-2017, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I didn't know that I guess I have to thank this specific writer for Captain Canary.

I don't get why they had to erase Sara's bisexuality. Her romantic relationships with both men and women are a big part of her character. Even if one wants to forget about Captain Cold, what about Oliver?
Actually it's Wentworth and Caity you have to thank. Both of them were shippers before the writers were. lol

Sara and Leonard were NEVER planned. And that's why it was probably so easy for the writers to ignore them in Season 2... According to Caity interview, there was on time during a scene when Wentworth asked her can he lean in flirtatiously, I'm sure you'll remember the scene

And Caity said it was fine by her. And than one day during a scene with Mick they were suppose to just be sitting around doing NOTHING but Wentworth and Caity said they aren't going to do that, they are just going to sit down and play some gin. So That confirms what card games they play.

SNJ was just the writer who was the shipper for them when she was on there, and she told the fans that her and the writers had some great plans for them. However, before Snart's return, she wasn't on the show anymore.

Also when it comes to Sara bisexually, LUCKILY the fans were so outraged and even had the trend #SaraLanceIsBisexual trending on twitter that Caity noticed and told the fans not to worry that Sara is still bisexual... and than of course in one of SNJ last few LoT episodes, she wrote "The Chicago Way" Malcolm tells Sara she can end up with a boy or girl. Finally acknowledging that Sara is in fact bisexual. Of course... but Nate USED the word bisexual for Sara a few episodes ago when he was talking with Ray. So, that's good...

Recently though Caity made a good point. She said that Caity hasn't been with any guy since her little thing with Snart. If Snart was to return in Season 3, what a storyline that could be.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
They literally got ignored.................
I think whatever happens to Captain Cold right now though is all up to Wentworth, so for now I believe it's the last we've seen of him in less some great news comes out.
Noooooo.gif

Why?

Why isn't Wentworh back full time? Legit asking, I have no idea why he's not a regular anymore. This sucks!
Old 04-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I think Wentworth didn't want to be a series regular longer than a season. Which is why he was on the same contract Katie Cassidy, and John Barrowman was on last season. Recurring (guest star) on any DC show without being a series regular.

However, that can always change in the future. Like Katie Cassidy will now be a series regular on Arrow next season ... so it's just the waiting game.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we'll see more of Wentworth next season...it's possible he didn't want to do too much with Dom after Prison Break
Old 04-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
^ I think Wentworth didn't want to be a series regular longer than a season. Which is why he was on the same contract Katie Cassidy, and John Barrowman was on last season. Recurring (guest star) on any DC show without being a series regular.

However, that can always change in the future. Like Katie Cassidy will now be a series regular on Arrow next season ... so it's just the waiting game.
Oh yeah, I remember the Katie/John contract . I hope Wentworth comes back. I need Sara/Leonard in my life.

I'm glad Katie will be back. I might catch up on Arrow. I really liked Black Siren.
Old 04-20-2017, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
I think we'll see more of Wentworth next season...it's possible he didn't want to do too much with Dom after Prison Break
I expect we are going to see him as well however, not sure how it'd happen at this point.

I'm happy that Dominic, Caity and Wentworth will be at the Paris Con on June 3rd - 4th. Hoping for some news there since I'm surprised Wentworth is going to be there. I think this is the first time Caity and Wentworth are attending an convention together though. I love it! Rogue Canary in the building.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I expect we are going to see him as well however, not sure how it'd happen at this point.

I'm happy that Dominic, Caity and Wentworth will be at the Paris Con on June 3rd - 4th. Hoping for some news there since I'm surprised Wentworth is going to be there. I think this is the first time Caity and Wentworth are attending an convention together though. I love it! Rogue Canary in the building.
This is so disappointing, that we don't know if they'll ever get more scenes . I mean, every once in a while, yes, but they have a lot of potential and deserve much more.

Yay for the Con! I hope there's a lot of good stuff.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Same here.
Has anyone here been watching Arrow or Supergirl?
Old 05-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have not. I wanna catch up on Arrow, but not sure if I should give Supergirl another chance. I really don't like the direction the show's taken. Season 1 all the way for me.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Need to catch up on Superigrl with how I didn't go back to it after its last hiatus, so last saw was when Mon-El's mom killed his father

Watch all the other 3 religious but not sure if I'll continue with LoT next season or not or as religious
Old 05-28-2017, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I have not. I wanna catch up on Arrow, but not sure if I should give Supergirl another chance. I really don't like the direction the show's taken. Season 1 all the way for me.
I don't as well which is why I've 100% quit Supergirl... so, can't tell you to go watch something even I quit.

Only thing that can bring me back is an episode with Lois/Clark, besides that, I'm out and I'll miss Manhunter since he's one of my favorite DC characters of all time. lol
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top