Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2019, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Crisis On Infinite Earths: Hour Three [6.09] - Episode Discussion [December 10th, 2019]

[6.09] CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS: HOUR THREE
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ BLACK LIGHTNING JOINS THE ARROWVERSE IN THE THIRD CHAPTER OF THE CROSSOVER ϟ
Pariah (Tom Cavanagh) enlists Black Lightning (guest star Cress Williams) to help stop the Anti-Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) after Flash-90 (guest star John Wesley Shipp) shares what he learned from his battle in ‘Elseworlds.’ With the help of Black Lightning, Barry (Grant Gustin), Cisco (Carlos Valdes) and Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) come up with a plan that could save them all. Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) has a heart-to-heart with Ryan Choi (guest star Osric Chau), while Oliver (guest star Stephen Amell) and Diggle (guest star David Ramsey) return to an old familiar stomping ground.
David McWhirter directed the episode with story by Eric Wallace and teleplay by Lauren Certo & Sterling Gates (#609).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 12-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Last 2 ep where off the charts , tonight’s Flash ( Crossover) will be even crazier! Can’t wait
Old 12-10-2019, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I can’t wait either but I have a feeling we will get some intense Barry cliffhanger and then have to wait a month, lol.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:37 PM
Total Fan

- HUNTRESS CAMEO!! Anyone else remember the Birds of Prey TV series from the early 2000s? Or am I just old?

- Hello, Ryan Choi --- new Atom

- Barry is the Paragon of Love?

- Glad Cisco got his powers back, not glad that it was forced on him

- We’re getting more WestAllen in Crisis than we got all season

- Oh look, it’s Debbie Downer Pariah. He needs to be less calm and more on the verge of a nervous breakdown, like the comic book version

- @ Cisco absolutely hating the name “Anti-Monitor”

- EARTH-666... LUCIFER!! TOM ELLIS!!!!

If anyone hasn’t watched "Lucifer", go on Netflix and watch it now!

- Hello, Black Lightning!

- Bye bye, Earth-90s Flash. Love the quick old-school clip and the original music! And the fact that I still remember that show is making me feel old again…

- Is… is Oliver going to be the new Spectre? Is it because he has a green hood? His story seemed kind of out of place in this episode.

- Kate has only known Kara for a short time, and she was more honest about having kryptonite than Lena. AND Kara trusts her with the kryptonite more than she trusted Lena with it.

Can Kate be Kara’s best friend instead of Lena?

- Okay… so somehow the main worlds are going to have to come back and (hopefully) merge.

Is Lex going to be the one to do it? He seems to be able to control the Book of Destiny.

Can part 4 come quicker than January please?
Old 12-11-2019, 06:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

will watch this tomorrow im so excited
Old 12-11-2019, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

So glad the cliffhanger wasn't Barry. I like that we don't have to wonder what is going to happen to him. Of course he was never dying but I still hate cliffhangers with my favorite characters, lol. I think this was by far the strongest episode which doesn't surprise me because it's The Flash and the episode before the long break. I love the WestAllen stuff and I absolutely adore the friendship between Kara/Kate. Kara/Kate didn't just materialize out of thin air either. We saw this connection one year ago. I LOVE them. How refreshing is it to finally see a healthy/legit female friendship on a CW/Superhero show? It's rare! We have it with Kara/Kate. Of course Barry is the Paragon of Love ... everything he has done is for love... love for his mom, his dad, and of course, true love for the love of his life... Iris. Fitting. I don't watch Arrow or Legends so don't really care about what's going on there (unless it involves the whole). It's obvious the main worlds are going to have to come back somehow or merge, and it will have to be changed up. As a fan of The Flash, Batwoman and Supergirl (three shows I watch) I am personally thrilled with what we have received from all my favorite characters on those shows.

One month long wait to see the conclusion? Boo. Oh well, I will wait while satisfied so far.

Last edited by jediwands; 12-12-2019 at 05:51 AM
Old 12-11-2019, 03:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

This was by far the best of the crossover thus far!! The only things I didn't care for was the Oliver& Company moments (never liked him or the show), & wasn't feeling the Lucifer moment, either, tbh.

The WA moments were STELLAR!! THIS is how Barry should've been written last ep, but I won't get into that, bc this surpassed whatever the writer last week was trying to accomplish. Barry is the Paragon of Love!! Should've known; the way he treats Iris, what else could he be? I kinda knew that the Flash of E-90 was going to be the one to make the sacrifice. But since E-1 Barry didn't die, is that the reason everyone else on E-1 died? (I know they'll come back.)

Other than the swoon-worthy WA moments, the highlight for me was Black Lightning FINALLY becoming a part of the Arrowverse (hopefully soon it'll be the Flashverse). I usually keep my expectations low, but I gotta admit that I was excited to see them meet, & they delivered. Hopefully there's a Flash/Black Lightning teamup in the near future.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

cisco being vibe again

I was a bit confused what happened to superman and why did lex take over?

good to see luficer,i think this was my fav epi of crossover

sad bout other flash

I think I read that kate/kara will be new oliver/barry

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 12-12-2019, 05:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
cisco being vibe again

I was a bit confused what happened to superman and why did lex take over?

good to see luficer,i think this was my fav epi of crossover

sad bout other flash

I think I read that kate/kara will be new oliver/barry
Kara/Kate new Barry and Oliver i can see that

This episode was good i feel though these episodes been a lot of searching and talking not enough fighting or action in a way , the other cross overs had more of that.

Loved to see more of Barry in this episode he wasnt doing a lot the last two .

WestAllen scenes are nice ( my sisters hated it ) the flash is much more love focused than other DC shows liek the Arrow Etc

I must say i missed Oliver , he started this world and it feels weird with out him leading , they are all over the place in that way .

Love Team Flash , Cisco , Caitlin /Frost , Ralph , Barry so much fun seeing them there.
Love Lois lane she is so awesome

Love to see Vibe back ,but hated the way he got his powers .

liked seeing Lucifer that was fun , BL dude was cool .

Im still very confused with what is happening so many characters to many story lines
Old 02-24-2020, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Lucifer was my favourite part!
Old 02-25-2020, 07:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Lucifer was my favourite part!
he was fun
Old 02-25-2020, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I wish he was in longer
Old 02-25-2020, 05:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I wish he was in longer
Yeah i know but than again all these special appearances gave us less time with the og cast
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top