Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2018, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

At work wishing for the weekend.

I'm saving up This Is Us. I didn't watch the Superbowl episode and I'm not gonna watch tonight's. My sister wants us to watch it together.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Weekend is almost here .

I also wanna watch This Is Us, but I haven't yet for some reason. I recommended it to my sister because I know it's exactly her kind of show .
Old 02-14-2018, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

She'll love it. I started thinking it wouldn't be my time of thing because the trailer was kinda...not confusing but it didn't reveal how amazing it would truly be. It portrayed it as rather basic.

My sister is coming back this weekend. So I can catch up. I'm ready to shed some tears.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, the trailer I saw made me believe it was just another romcom or dramedy or something, but I'm always hearing how it's much more than that. I can't wait to see it.

Glad to hear that you're reuniting with your sister ! I just came back from a family trip and it was all drama . I'm glad I'm back, it was a big nope for everyone, even though we love each other .
Old 02-15-2018, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

I hate it when that happens. There's something about family trips that always ends in drama. It's the, 'I love you but right now I wanna strangle you.'

Thanks. I can't wait for her to get back. My boss is the spawn of Satan so I need a good sister ranting session.
Philanthropist.

Old 02-16-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly like that .

No one better than my sister when I wanna rant, and I'm a guy . I hope you guys have a great ranting session .

Started watching Legion and I'm loving it!
Old 02-20-2018, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

We did. She listened in full.

I've never heard of Legion might check it out. I watched that Netflix movie with Robbie Amell that was posted. I'm not a big rom com fan but it had a few laughs.
Philanthropist.

Old 02-23-2018, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you did .

Legion is so whimsical and different, I think you're gonna love it. And I'm not even much of a Dan Stevens fan. I definitely recommend it.

I might check out Robbie's movie. I'm not big on rom coms either .
Old 02-28-2018, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

Sounds good! Gives me something to watch this weekend! Robbie's movie is so cliche. So be prepared to wanna turn it off.

It's SNOWING which is rare. It looks pretty but it feels cold.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-01-2018, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll let you know what I think, but it doesn't sound good .

I finished the first season of Riverdale this week. Ugh, I don't know how much more Bughead and Varchie I can stomach, I want Betty and Archie (Archie needs to become an actual interesting and developed character first, though, so I'm enjoying the slow burn).

I am cold but the ac is on .
Old 03-02-2018, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

Ahhhhh same. I don't get the Bughead or Varchie appeal. Archie is a mess of a character but underneath all that is the potential of an interesting character (I hope). I think Betty and Archie should be a thing! It would make everything all the more complicated but who cares! Bring on Barchie!

Lol. Well, I feel like I'm getting frostbite over here. It's that cold.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-03-2018, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Really?

It really seems like the Barchie fanbase is growing. I think the Varchie thing is that they wanna sell it as this steamy sexy coulpe like other popular CW couples but it's just so cringy and the try so hard and fall flat . Betty and Jughead have zero chemistry as well. Betty and Archie are the slow burn and they have a lot in common with Barry and Iris. Loved them from the start. Lots of potential. Archie too .

Whoa, that's COLD.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Exactly! I'm a sucker for the best friends to lovers trope even if Archie can be a bonehead. I can't help it. It really is growing! I was even taken aback when I saw how many fans were excited about them.

I couldn't agree more. "Archiekins" and Ronnie is a hard pass for me. I was ready to multiship because with teen dramas you have to but I just can't with either pairing. Thankfully, I don't hate them....yet.

I'm Team FP and Alice. I captain that ship.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-10-2018, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Archie can be such a tool , ugh ! I'm very surprised, it seems both current ships are losing steam, and let's not forget that Barchie is huge in the comics. It's only a matter of when . It shouldn't take long since both B*ghead and V*archie already burned through love declarations, sex and multiple breakups and makeups .

"Archiekins" and Ronnie . I really like Veronica but I can't stand the pairing.

Ohh FP and Alice? I could end up liking them, there was definitely some tension in season 1.
Old 03-26-2018, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

My OTP

I think because tweens have taken to Jughead the narrative has shifted from Archie to him. They just love Cole Sprouse for some reason.

That cabin episode where they were all just bumping uglies. That's all it is.

I like Veronica too but not with her Archie. It's just a no.

I'm all caught up and every current teen pairing is a huge no apart from Cheryl/Toni.
Philanthropist.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top