Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure she's quite "good." They sort of left ambiguous since she was left conflicted on who she is.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

First Ronnie dies, then she falls for Zoom. Now this.

Girl can't seem to catch a break.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I'm not sure she's quite "good." They sort of left ambiguous since she was left conflicted on who she is.
What I understand is that she will go on this journey to reconcile the duality that lies within her.

As she said, she is not Caitlin and not Killer Frost, but something.

To me, Killer Frost represents all the negativity and frustrations she buried inside her all those years, forcing herself to be support from everyone around her and neglecting herself to deal with her problems and traumas in the process.

Being meta-human was a gateway to all this coming to light, but in the end who Caitlin was and represents was crucial for her to stop descending more in acts of evil and had to see her dearest friend (Cisco) on the verge of dying for she regains the most enlightened and calm side of her personality.

Now she will have to deal with these two halves of her, balance the Ying and Yang of her being, that is, know how to be everyone's friend, be there for them, be a scientist and a doctor, but know how to impose and fight for what she believes, defending herself and no longer bury her sorrows and frustrations.

Cisco, Julian, Barry and the others will have to be very sensitive to get used to this new Caitlin Frost.

The Rogue Prince
Old 05-24-2017, 08:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
What I understand is that she will go on this journey to reconcile the duality that lies within her.

To me, Killer Frost represents all the negativity and frustrations she buried inside her all those years, forcing herself to be support from everyone around her and neglecting herself to deal with her problems and traumas in the process.

Being meta-human was a gateway to all this coming to light, but in the end who Caitlin was and represents was crucial for her to stop descending more in acts of evil and had to see her dearest friend (Cisco) on the verge of dying for she regains the most enlightened and calm side of her personality.

Now she will have to deal with these two halves of her, balance the Ying and Yang of her being, that is, know how to be everyone's friend, be there for them, be a scientist and a doctor, but know how to impose and fight for what she believes, defending herself and no longer bury her sorrows and frustrations.

Cisco, Julian, Barry and the others will have to be very sensitive to get used to this new Caitlin Frost.

She is simply Caitlin Snow to me.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

She cured herself.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Danielle Caitlin is remarkable
Old 05-28-2017, 12:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)

Exactly that. It's deep under the surface but we haven't seen a lot of, we've only seen teases. Season 4 will be perfect to tackle that.

Yeah I'm actually happy if the writers are willing to delve more profoundly inside this version of her. Danielle is there to play the part, the writers just need to focus their strengths on her and how her actions effect herself and everyone around her.

I noticed Barry spoke less in the funeral scene. Suppose he understands her more than he cares to say? Maybe only she does but his silence either said that or something else brewing.
Old 05-28-2017, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

d her being there at the funeral - would where they will go considering she's neither Caitlin or Killer Frost
Old 05-28-2017, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Of course, she saved Cisco. So meta powers or not, she's still Caitlin.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm really curious how they are going to writing her story for Season 4. I just know I want more scenes with Killer Frost fighting to stay in control of Caitlin.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've seen some speculation that she could become Ice. What do you guys think?

For context:
Ice | DC Database | Fandom powered by Wikia
Old 05-29-2017, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh thanks for the link otherwise I don't know anything - I was excited about "Killer Frost" with knowing nothing even before she appeared
Old 05-30-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflashgurl (View Post)
I'm really curious how they are going to writing her story for Season 4. I just know I want more scenes with Killer Frost fighting to stay in control of Caitlin.
Yeah it's going to be interesting

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-31-2017, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Would be interesting but most likely a time jump - so Caitlin may have herself figured out of whatever she's gonna be
Old 06-01-2017, 01:59 AM
Supreme Fan

more fun to reign in hell - And I need to figure out what that is. On my own.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top