Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2016, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

perhaps. though they had that time in season one. I think if they cool on introducing so many new characters, even with Barry and Iris together, they can have the kind of interaction that they had in Season One
Old 03-20-2016, 07:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I think that Barry and Iris never become a couple, because otherwise they would be there already. Iris wanted then also Eddie married, but he died tragically.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

I don't know if they end the show together but they will be together at some point IMO. Count on it
Old 03-21-2016, 01:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I don't know if they end the show together but they will be together at some point IMO. Count on it
Yes someday be together? Only if ? Between the two there is already a very good chemistry.
Old 03-21-2016, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

I agree....

will be interesting to see what happens with Caitlin the rest of the season. I know there are the theories, etc...

but it does appear that she's not filming much lately so
Old 03-22-2016, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually don't think they will be together on the show.
I used to think that but not anymore.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

i meant Barry and Iris...

at the end of last season I thought there was a decent chance - I don't know about 50/50, etc... but a decent chance -

about Barry and Caitlin.

This season.... I mean they could always build hints in that direction sure. Anything's possible. Wouldn't say there is no chance...

but given their relative lack of interaction this season and when they have interacted its been all work pretty much, etc....

I think its slimmer now? Now, could it happen? Sure. But I think the chances now.

and I can live with that personally, I just want then to have moments where okay, it might not be romantic but to show the importance of each other to the other one.

Which is something that's been missing largely outside of 2x01. Not counting general looks of sadness and worry over the other when something bad happened.
Old 03-22-2016, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ah gotcha
Old 03-22-2016, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rolling @ Cisco/Caitlin dancing .
Old 03-23-2016, 03:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
Personally, I want her to remain friends with Barry. And on that aspect, this season is lacking. I also think that Caitlin and Iris could be great friends, but for some reason they're not developping theirbrelationship yet.
This i agree with i thought once iris new they could hang out more but not so far
Old 03-23-2016, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

yeah. this season's pretty much largely been all about jay. barry was all about patty earlier largely but that changed. but obviously with jay / hunter being zoom and what not, caitlins still kind of married, so to speak, to jay's story line.

and considering the speculation about what happens with her the rest of the season .... it likely will continue to be that way
Old 03-23-2016, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

im still laughing at ciscos dancing with caitlin ooooh myyyyyy gooood!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2016, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

that it was, especially Cisco...

I have a feeling since DP doesn't seem to be filming much that for one reason or another we won't see Caitlin much the rest of the season . Or at least for a number of episodes.

Because she's been more promoting than filming it seems and since she's a part of the Star Labs group where a good part of filming takes place, that strikes me as a little odd
Old 03-23-2016, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think that's accurate...I think it may be a bit less but she'll still be in the thick of things.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

could be. I saw on social media she missed the table read for 2x21 - unless of course she did it via skype or something - which does happen, I know. Because the photos of it were leaked and Kevin Smith tweeted or posted instagram thanking everyone and her name wasn't mentioned.

and GG talked about getting the script for 2x22 and according to her time line she's in LA. Or was in LA. Something IDK.

So again, unless she's participating via skype or something and then will shoot later or already somehow shot... both could work in theory....

she does appear to be gone from Vancouver lately.` Now I won't read a ton into right now but if true and she's not filming now... its a little weird to be missing in terms of the season ending

^^
DP had earlier mentioned that 1x19 was pretty special or something like that but in the fan talk also said that Teddy (Zoom) was going to have some really big moments in 2x19 and 2x20... so I have a feeling that those two are going to be connected maybe.

ETA: I guess according to someone who listened to the fan talk that DP did... she said she only had one scene in 2x21 and "she hasn’t been in Vancouver for a while"

so... hmm... I have no idea regarding all the rumors and theories, etc... but clearly, something happens then. because it just doesn't make sense for them to be at Star Labs in coming episodes and her not be there. If she was not such a part of Star Labs it would make sense, maybe. But since they have had that be her base of operations really - I mean, the number of times I can remember seeing her outside of star labs this season I know I can count on two hands, maybe one -

something's up.

^^

regardless of all that, I have to think this is at least KF's orgin story here if nothing else. She has to be probably the most cursed character on the show history of the show

Outside of near death experiences and near death experiences of Barry, Cisco, etc...

A) Her dad is dead and died a slow painful death I believe from a lengthy illness
B) Her fiancee died
C) Person she viewed as her boss and mentor lied to her and manipulated the whole time
D) Ronnie came back - brief moment of happiness ripped away after he died - again
E) Kidnapped by Cold and Heat Wave
F) Kidnapped by Grodd
G) Starts to move on with Jay
H) Jay is then killed right in front of her
I) Turns out that at best, Jay's double is Zoom, right now its being pushed that Zoom manipulated them all
J) One of her other mentors - Dr. McGee at Mercury Labs- is killed by Eobard Thawne from the future but from a different time line
K) The first friend we see outside of Barry / Cisco turns out to have become someone with a personality disorder of sorts and turned into a villain and holds her and her friends hostage briefly
L) the same friend she trusted with helping her actually betrayed that trust to develop Velocity 9 and endangered them all plus a lot of innocent people
M) Was drawn into a relationship by at the moment, apparently, the seasons big bad
N) Unknowingly, and without meaning too of course, was working on a cure to save the villains life while he was destroying theirs. Again, without meaning to but at the same time it probably would still eat at someone I'd imagine

I mean.... I can't really think of anything she's had too much that hasn't gone bad at this point. No one on the show has had cherries and roses but my word. I sure hope its all for some kind of good set up - either as KF or something else because otherwise - ugh.

Last edited by bonnie51; 03-24-2016 at 07:15 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top