Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2016, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

yeah... it'd be nice to think she lived.... but unless she fled once everyone else did and simply waited till they had gone so as to not let them know she was still alive....

I don't think it ended well for her. which was a shame, it's kind of fun watching someone who doesn't think they want to do something get dragged along kicking and screaming so to speak and then kind of decides that maybe they were wrong with how they thought about things or there was more etc.
Old 02-20-2016, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

her sacrifice was heroic though
Old 02-20-2016, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

I agree, yes it was.

^^

One of the EP's said we were going to find out what exactly happened to her.

Speaking per Entertainment Weekly, executive producer Todd Helbing confirms that we will see more of Earth-2 this season, and as a result of that, we’ll learn what happened to Killer Frost.

When we last saw this doppelganger of Caitlin Snow, things weren’t looking so hot for her (pun intended). She had fought off Zoom for long enough for some other characters to escape, but it’s hard to be that confident in her ability to survive given that we’ve already seen the villain murder both the Earth-2 versions of Ronnie Raymond and Cisco for thinking about going against him. The difference is that for those two, betrayal was just a thought. In the case of Caitlin, it’s something that she actually executed. That could pose some problems.
Old 02-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

very interesting
I assume that means she lived...be anticlimatic if it was like
"where's Killer Frost?"
"She's dead"
"Oh"
"..."
"...."
Old 02-21-2016, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

hopefully, she could be.

I mean with her need for heat he could torture her by just denying it from her and in essence, killing her slowly and rather brutally
Old 02-22-2016, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

true.
Old 02-23-2016, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad we'll be seeing more of her .
Old 02-23-2016, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

seriously.... If I didn't think I knew better I'd say the show hates Caitlin. Unless they were trying to make her into Killer Frost on Earth One - something they claim is off the table, etc.

“For us, it could only happen because of what happened last season,” Kreisberg explains. “For Barry and the others, as much as they were stung by Wells/Thawne’s betrayal, he had been their mentor and friend and they all felt that vacuum when he was gone. Jay had been watching them and knew that so he was able to masterfully step into the role each of them needed. He became a friend and mentor to Barry. A love interest to the heartbroken Caitlin. He skillfully played them all.”

I mean... damn. Its bad enough that she loses Ronnie, comes back, he dies again.

Then you have Wells betray them and is the Reverse Flash when she was basically the last person who wanted to believe that he was the RF.

Patches up Barry and or has seen him nearly be killed numerous times. Almost lost Cisco right in front of her due to the time line issue when they had captured RF most recently.

And now... she sees "Jay" die right in front of her only for it to be basically a ploy by Zoom in order to get close to her and what? Distract her and them from noticing oddities in his story? So now... not only that...

was that Zoom who was dying? Please tell me that they really wouldn't then add on top of everything else the concept that she saved the villains life with Velocity, etc.

If there ever was a character so set up for a psychotic break and to become Killer Frost it'd be her.... except they insist they aren't doing that.

when all this comes out she's going to need Barry and Cisco and everyone more than ever
Old 02-25-2016, 07:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

i agree poor cailin in any Earth she has lost someone she loves shes never goign to win
Old 02-27-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree that she's been through a lot, but I'm not sure she was played by Zoom. There is Zoom who looks like Jay and there's the Jay we've been seeing since the beginning of the season, and I don't think he played Caitlin. I think his feelings for her were real. We'll know more when we get some real answers about Zoom/Jay.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed...mostly.
The wait's gonna kill me
Old 03-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I agree that she's been through a lot, but I'm not sure she was played by Zoom. There is Zoom who looks like Jay and there's the Jay we've been seeing since the beginning of the season, and I don't think he played Caitlin. I think his feelings for her were real. We'll know more when we get some real answers about Zoom/Jay.

Jay had been watching them and knew that so he was able to masterfully step into the role each of them needed. He became a friend and mentor to Barry. A love interest to the heartbroken Caitlin. He skillfully played them all.”

- the Flash EP Andrew Kriesberg, Variety.

so for me, anyways, that answers whether or not she got played.

The Flash: Zoom is Jay Garrick? Hunter Zolomon’s Identity Revealed | Variety
Old 03-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't fully trust what he says though. There's a bit of a logic hole there.
Which wouldn't be the first time but I'm not convinced yet.
Old 03-04-2016, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

I'd agree with that with there is some logic missing - unless they will explain it later...

and I also admit I'd be curious - if in fact it was always a con regarding Zoom Jay and Caitlin -

what was the motivation? I guess technically, there wouldn't need to be any since Zoom has proven really cavalier about hurting people.

But I understand his motivation here:

Barry: be his friend and mentor, you control his learning / development, gain his trust to steal his speed, etc... I get that. Connecting the dots make sense.

Wells: Trying to discredit him on a few times, makes sense. Isolate him as the person who has the most knowledge of both Zoom and Jay from E2, make him desperate and isolated enough to make a deal with Zoom to free his daughter, etc... Again, connecting the dots there makes sense.

Caitlin: OK, she's broken hearted over losing Ronnie- again. Fine. Now, it could very be just trying to hurt more people and the people around Barry. Because if it really was just a con -

then I need to know what the motivation was. Just to hurt people? Was it trying to corrupt people around Barry somehow? What was it exactly.

Its one thing to know someone is lonely, I just need to know what his motivation was. I can accept him being a jerk and just wanting to hurt another person. Because again IF it was all a con - why take that step? Because logically you'd have Caitlin's trust at some point if you were mentoring and teaching Barry. Cisco's too. So the issue then for me is why take the step of becoming the LI?

I can accept a variety of motivations, I'd just like them to give me one if they are in fact going to go with the notion of it always being a con
Old 03-06-2016, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's exactly what I think. It wouldn't be the first time Andrew played us all . There's definitely more. I still believe that Jay was a legit good person.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top