Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2017, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Borrowing Problems From The Future [3.10] - Episode Discussion [January 24th, 2017]

[3.10] BORROWING PROBLEMS FROM THE FUTURE
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ BARRY FIGHTS FOR IRIS ϟ
Barry (Grant Gustin) is tormented by his vision of the future where Iris (Candice Patton) is murdered by Savitar. When a criminal named Plunder (guest star Stephen Huszar) shows up in Central City, Barry recalls the villain’s presence in his vision of the future and fears that if he catches Plunder, it will cement Iris’ fate. Confused about Barry’s hesitation to stop Plunder, Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) decides to step in as Kid Flash. Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) offers Julian (Tom Felton) a job.
Millicent Shelton directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree & David Kob (#310).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Last edited by Hero of Time; 01-30-2017 at 11:33 PM
Old 01-23-2017, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

ive missed the show
should be a good one

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-24-2017, 07:25 PM
Total Fan

- My name is Barry Allen and I’m… not the fastest man alive. My future brother-in-law is faster than me… and so are my enemies…

- I kind of love that Wally is asking Barry for advice instead of Barry asking the STAR Labs team for advice. Cheers for Barry actually doing stuff on his own.

- @ the Hologram Cisco tour guide!

- Check out Barry’s decorating skills. Good job!

- Okay, Flash – why are you admitting you have a girlfriend to the bad guys?

- Caitlin and Julian are kind of cute… which means Julian is probably going to die by the end of the season.

- Barry actually told Iris about the future, and Iris was allowed to react and be emotional! Yay!

- The Future includes the Music Meister getting a book deal?

- Kid Flash is going to be The People's superhero. I like it.

- Why are the ladies dressed up in evening gowns for a house warming?

- So Caitlin got a solar-powered necklace to control her powers. How long until she’s stuck in the dark somewhere and it cuts out on her?
Old 01-25-2017, 07:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
- My name is Barry Allen and I’m… not the fastest man alive. My future brother-in-law is faster than me… and so are my enemies…

- I kind of love that Wally is asking Barry for advice instead of Barry asking the STAR Labs team for advice. Cheers for Barry actually doing stuff on his own.

- @ the Hologram Cisco tour guide!

- Check out Barry’s decorating skills. Good job!

- Okay, Flash – why are you admitting you have a girlfriend to the bad guys?

- Caitlin and Julian are kind of cute… which means Julian is probably going to die by the end of the season.

- Barry actually told Iris about the future, and Iris was allowed to react and be emotional! Yay!

- The Future includes the Music Meister getting a book deal?

- Kid Flash is going to be The People's superhero. I like it.

- Why are the ladies dressed up in evening gowns for a house warming?

- So Caitlin got a solar-powered necklace to control her powers. How long until she’s stuck in the dark somewhere and it cuts out on her?
future brother in law is not faster!!!!!!!!! episode eh some cute scenes.

Last edited by hereforshorttime; 01-25-2017 at 07:35 AM Reason: added
Old 01-25-2017, 09:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

THIS is how to come back from a hiatus!!

This ep was really good; it seemed to be rolling along all 4 cylinders. That, unfortunately, doesn't happen too often. Anywho, where to begin..

Where did HR get the money to redecorate STAR Labs? And how (& when) did he hire Olga? Isn't that a security risk? What if she wanders down the hall(s) someday & runs into the Cortex? Isn't HR putting the Team at risk b/c of that? These questions need to be answered, stat! I did find the Cisco hologram hilarious, though. And another plus is that HR isn't getting that much on my nerves anymore. Hope he continues to grow as a character.

Someone I haven't warmed up to yet is Julian. I still think he's playing some sort of game. What that is, I don't know. But if he's going to be dating Caitlyn soon, he probably won't be around very much longer.

Wally...being a little overconfident, but I guess that's just how he is. And he's the only one who wanted to tell Joe. Speaking of which...

When Joe finds out the truth about what's really going on, he's going to go ballistic. I wonder how long they're going to keep the truth from him.

Finally, WA!! I'm so glad that Barry told Iris why he was having nightmares. She needs to know what's going on, so she can be an active participant in saving her own life (even though Barry fighting to make sure she stays safe is even better!) Looking forward to the rest of 3B!
Old 01-25-2017, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved this episode so much! great episode being back!
My feelings!

Trusting Julian so quickly?? okay.............. good luck with that team. If he's good, congratulations, but if he's not, there will be no shocking reaction from me...

HR on the roof in the future, probably he was always there but Barry didn't see him before since he was focused more on what was happening with Iris and Savitar??

Cisco and HR building friendship I love!

I sadly don't think altering events will change anything when it comes to Savitar and Iris... I feel that he can probably return because of a teammate's betrayal or something and that's what they don't expect. A betrayal happened each season thus far, so would make it sense for it to happen a 3rd time.

Kid Flash. I LOVE YOU!!! He's so awesome.

WestAllen. Perfect in this episode! they are finally getting the great writing they deserve. Perfectly acted scenes between Candice and Grant.

Keeping the secret from Joe... don't agree with that one.

I still believe Caitlin will be Killer Frost at the end of the season.

I'm sure I forgot a lot of stuff, but I loved the episode....
Old 01-26-2017, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I keep missing the eps.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Catching up notes!

---

Oooh a new bit of intro…
Ah yes, that madness again
Cozy cozy cuties
Bartholomew, oh now you’ve done it
I just really… don’t want to leave you out of my sight because I saw you die… I mean…. Love you
Flash and Kid Flash, yeah!
Oh bloody hell Grunberg!
Two suits, one mannequin, oops
Cuffs malfunctioning? Yeah fixing sounds good!
You tell him, Papa!
Hello Olga?
Yeah they’re not wait staff, HR!
Hologram Cisco, heeee
Oh hello, Julian, how are we now?
Bad cuffs, bad cuffs! Time to charge up!
Fancy gun there, bro… Where’d you get that?
Oh it’s that guy!
Awww Julian, buddy…
Calling on the author, oh boy, now he’s anxious
Not this time, buddy… or not? Those shots are taking a wicked turn…
Saved by the Kid Flash!
Oh joy, a groupie…
Proud Papa is proud, hee!
Barry bringing in the buzzkill…
Well that was a fail… Bloody HR…
“That I don’t mind.” HA!
Awww Caitlin, I feel ya…
Good, time to tell the truth, Barry
Well there you go, if the future could change once, it can change again…
Oh Iris, baby… time to speak up…
Well she’s not wrong there… Protect Papa Joe at all costs!
Messing with time again, that won’t make trouble, nah…
McFly, gonna vibe ya back to the future, ha!
May 23rd, 2017…
Music Meister!! Joe West! Killer… Frost still at large, oh no! Star Labs Museum closes… Gorilla attack!!
Ooh HR on the roof…
Much futures to change!
Nice save, ladies, smooth…
Flash…es… roll out!
Go Kid go!
Dude sure has a lot of toys
KID FLASH! KID FLASH! KID FLASH!
Attaboy Cisco! FOR SCIENCE!
That hologram is much better
Never been sexier, ha
A turtle, nice! Cisco, name that cutie…
Itty bitty Barry and Iris, aww
Welcome to the teeeeam! Small talk skills, good thinking
Both his sons are heroes, wee!
Solar powered, swag!
Who that? Oh someone’s looking for HR…
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top