Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Ooh, AK needn't get my hopes up with that "fairytale-like" reference cause I'm gonna start expecting some real romance...not that stuff they do on Arrow. lol

And yeah, the whole "brother/sister" aspect doesn't bother me, mostly because they aren't siblings and they don't act like it...at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Alas, I have a feeling this means she WILL start crushing on The Flash. That wouldn't be my preference, but since it's the only way she's going to start separating Brother!Barry from potential-boyfriend!Barry, it might have to be done that way. Once she finds out he's Barry (and has probably had some colourful dreams about The Flash by then ), it'll be hard for her to go back to seeing him as "brother" again.
Well the good thing is that she'd probaly be attracted to the Flash because of what he does and why he does it, which, ironically, represents who Barry is as a person. In other words, she'd be attraced to the man, as opposed to this metahuman with cool abilities. And I think that's important because it shows us that it is really Barry she's attracted to, even if she hasn't a clue...yet.

Also, I have to admit that it'd be fun to see how Barry would react to that attraction and how/if he would play their dynamc differently as the Flash, knowing how Irish feels. Then of course there would be angst, with Iris not only discovering that Barry is the Flash but also trying to reconcile how she could have feelings for him and coming to terms with that. So although it wouldn't be my preference either, I think there is some interesting potential and beats the writers could play.

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 10-17-2014 at 05:05 PM
Old 10-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

I love the Barry/Iris relationship and am excited to see how it develops. Plz add me!
Old 10-17-2014, 10:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Just saw this on one of the Barry and Iris tumblr pages that I follow.

Spoiler:

"He makes me laugh."
Jake & Amy ♥

Old 10-18-2014, 08:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey Everyone!!!!!

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this couple!!!! Can you please add me to the shippers list?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Old 10-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by classictvfan91 (View Post)
Just saw this on one of the Barry and Iris tumblr pages that I follow.

Spoiler:
Can't wait to see this.

Old 10-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm excited about this pairing as well. Barry/Iris are the closest to Lois and Clark and I want them to be treated well. Last thing I want to see is the writers doing a 180 on them like its brother show. Barry/Iris have this backstory and potential plus the chemistry that works.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are awesome together

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 10-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmac1 (View Post)
I'm excited about this pairing as well. Barry/Iris are the closest to Lois and Clark and I want them to be treated well. Last thing I want to see is the writers doing a 180 on them like its brother show. Barry/Iris have this backstory and potential plus the chemistry that works.
I don't think the they could get away with doing a 180 on this show, for a number of reasons. Of course chemistry is something that's very much subjective but come on, just look at them...

Barry is generating enough chemistry by himself. Just imagine how awesome the chemistry will be when they're on the same page.

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 10-18-2014 at 04:12 PM
Old 10-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
I don't think the they could get away with doing a 180 on this show, for a number of reasons. Of course chemistry is something that's very much subjective but come on, just look at them...

Barry is generating enough chemistry by himself. Just imagine how awesome the chemistry will be when they're on the same page.
When Barry gave Iris that glance over, that was really hot. I hope being the Flash builds his confidence a little and he becomes more bold.
Old 10-18-2014, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I cannot wait. I'm on the edge of my seat. Grant is such an amazing actor that he can carry an entire show. He's sexy too
I can't wait for their first kiss!

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 10-18-2014, 05:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh yeah, Grant plays nerdy yet sexy very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chez1 (View Post)
When Barry gave Iris that glance over, that was really hot. I hope being the Flash builds his confidence a little and he becomes more bold.
I think we'll see that, eventually. And yes, that stare was intense and hot. Loved it.
Old 10-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Total Fan

He actually gives her two looks. I've put them both in this gif

And while I was at it, I made these two as well:

Last edited by Elektra; 10-18-2014 at 08:12 PM
Old 10-18-2014, 09:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

That first gif He's already dizzy and seeing Iris in that dress didn't help matters He literally can't say anything.

I can't wait for Iris to interact with the Flash. Being Barry he wouldn't be able to resist being tender with her. Don't get me wrong though I don't want scene after scene of Iris being rescued. That's too reminiscent of Lana Lang. A scene here and there of Iris and Barry (as Flash) would be amazing.

I wonder how they'll handle Barry's voice. The moment he spoke anyone who knew him would recognize him especially Iris.

Last edited by tigerdee41; 10-18-2014 at 09:34 PM
Old 10-18-2014, 10:01 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerdee41 (View Post)
I wonder how they'll handle Barry's voice. The moment he spoke anyone who knew him would recognize him especially Iris.
Maybe Oliver will hook him up with one of those fancy voice changers
Old 10-18-2014, 10:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Aww...at Iris being protective of Barry.

I look forward to the Iris/Flash scenes too. It'll definitely be interesting to see how the writers handle their interaction.

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 10-18-2014 at 10:48 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top