Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2017, 06:31 AM
Loyal Fan

nice to know that people got Grants board to shut down, to see a dead board over here to read crap about how he's a flawed character. and the writers are still gonna write him like crap west_allen yeah right. few people give a crap about Grant.
and I can post my frustration if I want.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:20 AM
Communications Team
into something positive

Disclaimer before you read further I speak below with professionalism|respect BUT it may come off as bitchy|blunt or rude BUT that's not where I'm coming from. Just stating facts with how I have for awhile now grown a back bone and will not tolerate crap from anybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
nice to know that people got Grants board to shut down, to see a dead board over here to read crap about how he's a flawed character. and the writers are still gonna write him like crap west_allen yeah right. few people give a crap about Grant.
Firstly you have NO IDEA what it takes to moderator a celebrities board especially a celebrity that is pretty much isolated like Grant - he doesn't go to cons and pretty quiet related to social Media

So I feel the moderator closing the board was justified when he doesn't do anything related to outside of Flash - so keeping a board open or keeping interest to be involved in a board can be hard. So I can understand the moddess's closing the board especially when all topics that were discussed on the board can just be discussed here and all other Barry related threads

I moderator 3 celebrity boards and it can be very hard at times - my 2 Arrow related celebrities am pretty frakkin lucky that they are involved highly in conventions and social media PLUS having other projects to speak about. My 3rd celebrity board is beyond lucky that he's had 2 major characters between 2 fandoms over the last 15 years plus other major roles that have us able to stay an active board when he has completely isolated himself - no social media and doesn't really do public appearances

You still are very closedminded when it comes to the character all characters are flawed, no character is perfect. Its the struggles and overcoming bridges that make a character what they are. Again going back to our last disagreement when you attacked me about how I loved when Black Siren kicked his ass - doesn't Barry lose beginning of every episode affiliated to "villain of the week" to take the episode to learn how to overcome to win against the villain. If a perfect never beaten character is around - where's the show and where's the excitement

Quote:
ITS how you write your frustrations that is the problem you attack and attack without seeing reason - THAT is the problem - everybody is entitled to their opinion, hell disagreements can cause great discussion BUT its how its done where one of my favorite motto's is agree to disagree

Its called RESPECT to the fellow people you are talking too, if it can be done with respect and respecting the fellow person|their opinion. Than its great but when you DISRESPECT and ATTACK it causes a problem. So its why you are held at arms length and honestly probably not liked at all - so you honestly, you can do what you said couple weeks ago and leave OR you can learn to respectfully discuss to people may come around to you otherwise you won't be welcomed
Old 09-29-2017, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Just stop with the accusations already. As the moderator of this board, I have warned you about your behavior on multiple threads and via PM over 3 times now. That's enough. First off, as far as I know, people didn't get Grant's board closed, but it was close due to the lack of moderators. Also, boards do get closed when it's just the moderators posting and post counts decline. Sometimes it's the best decision for a board to go out by a decision made by mods and posters than getting closed to a low post count warning. Secondly, this shouldn't be the main topic of this thread.

Lastly, yes, you can post your frustration if you want. But you cannot be that rude and condescending to other posters. People here have been nothing but kind and patient to you but you keep coming back with negativity and rude remarks.

I have contacted the Moderator Management team about this and this kind of behavior will not be tolerated anymore. Be respectful. Agree to disagree. Follow the forum rules. Thank you.

Now let's go back to Grant and Barry, everyone!
Old 09-29-2017, 06:47 AM
Communications Team
into something positive

Back to Grant

Totally just reminded myself about [last summer?] that movie he filmed with William H Marcy and my William Fitchner anybody know what I'm talking about, Krystal? and anybody know any news
Old 09-29-2017, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have no idea which movie you're talking about . I hope someone can answer that to you.
Old 09-29-2017, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shadowhunters

i remememeber that but not sure whats it called
Old 09-29-2017, 08:11 PM
Addicted Fan

It's called "Krystal" directed by William H Macy and starts Grant Gustin and Rosario Dawson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystal_(film)
Krystal (2017) - IMDb

Icon by Me
Old 09-30-2017, 05:41 AM
Communications Team
into something positive

Oh directed by Will Macy but he's in it too - right?

I look forward too it chalked full of names
Old 10-02-2017, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Principal photography began on April 18, 2016
What? And it's still not released/filmed?
Old 10-02-2017, 07:19 PM
Addicted Fan

It's filmed but they have not released it yet.

Icon by Me
Old 10-03-2017, 07:50 AM
Communications Team
into something positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
It's filmed but they have not released it yet.
Hope it gets released Grant along with the 2 Williams [William Marcy and William Fitchner ]
Old 10-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

I'd like to see it. I'm sure Grant was great.
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 10-04-2017, 04:53 PM
Communications Team
into something positive

Also wanna The Tom & Grant whatever they did
Old 10-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Barry's new suit! 4.02 promo pics

Spoiler:

http://flashtvnews.com/flash-mixed-s...new-suit/29600

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Total Fan

Here's hoping that new suit comes out of a Flash ring.

Supergirl returns:  
The Flash returns:  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top