Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2017, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-22-2017, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 12-22-2017, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

I love that gif. My boys!

I miss Wally’s old hair. I hate the way he has it now. When he returns I hope he’s let it go back.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Barry and Wally

We should have seen more of their budding friendship.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

All I've ever wanted is for Barry to mentor Wally.
Philanthropist.

Old 12-27-2017, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wally's hair is atrocious right now .
Old 12-29-2017, 08:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay hear me out...What are the chances Wally isn't the person moving to Legends and instead it's Caitlin. Before Kreisberg got fired he said in an interview Wally was sent away due to budget restrictions but then afterwards on a livestream Keiynan said he left for personal reasons and then again today he confirms it was his choice and Wally will be back soon. So Kreisberg was probably looking out for Keiy in that interview.

Everyone is so sure it's Wally who's leaving, but I'm wondering if the showrunners would give Legends such a iconic Flash character. If what Keiy said is true and he asked for time off it's possible they never wanted to get rid of him in the first place and he's staying.

Killer Frost would make much more sense over at Legends. Fingers crossed it's her

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 12-30-2017, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

I would 100% prefer for Wally to stay. He's part of The Flash fam. It's Barry, Wally and Bart as The Flashes. Characters like Caitlin, Wells and Ralph, aren't relevant to the Flash mythos and would be better suited on a show like Legends.

However, I still think it's our boy that will be moving or at least appearing in both with reduced screentime to some degree. Just because the new shift with the schedules for Supergirl/LoT and the fact Jax left. Feels like one token black guy leaves another one must enter.

Killer Frost and her powers could be used in the Legends team so much better than they will ever be used on The Flash. So I wish it were her. It would make sense, but I feel like characters like Caitlin and Wells will stick it out.

I mean look at Wells, we've already tried doing different versions of him. Now they've just stuck with Wells 2.0. Barry has outgrown the need for a fatherly mentor and Cisco, Iris and Caitlin, have all grown up and know how to be a Team without adult supervision. He doesn't fit the team anymore, all the positions are filled but he's still there.....because CW.
Philanthropist.

Old 12-30-2017, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still think it's Wally. Plus, we can't be down to a singular female regular on The Flash, unless they intend to promote Cecile or bring on a new female regular to the show (Dawn?).
Old 12-30-2017, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I still think it's Wally. Plus, we can't be down to a singular female regular on The Flash, unless they intend to promote Cecile or bring on a new female regular to the show (Dawn?).
I still think it's Wally too, at least for a few episodes, he might not be over their full time from the sounds of it. Supposedly he was spotted filming on the Legends set and his engineering skills could be useful now that Jax is no longer on board and The Flash writers never seem to know what to do with him anyway. Legends is pretty good at writing for an ensemble cast so he might even get more to do.

I wouldn't mind at all if it was Caitlin, her powers would certainly work nicely with Mick's and she teamed up well with Amaya and Zari. However I don't think Flash wants to go down to just the one female regular and even if they struggle giving her something to do I'm not sure they'd ship an original team member off to another show, though again maybe if it was only for a few episodes I could see it.
Old 12-31-2017, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Deffos because of the female series regular thing. Doesn't look like Cyntha will be promoted or that Cecile will become that promiment. So all signs point to my Wallypie.
Philanthropist.

Old 01-02-2018, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

What both of you said .

Maybe it could be a good thing for Wally, who knows. If he gets more screen time and development, why not?
Old 01-03-2018, 05:12 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
Too much melanin They need a white woman for the demographic to project into. Caitlin is not going anywhere.

I'd rather Wally stay but I'm sick of the Flash bad writing for him so I welcome the change.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Too much melanin They need a white woman for the demographic to project into. Caitlin is not going anywhere.
This is the cold hard truth πŸ’€

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

I'll miss Wally but seeing him be mistreated hurts more. Always knocked out. Treated as though he's a lesser Speedster when in reality. Both of them can run really fast and Wally's more built. As if he'd have trouble taking bad guys down.
Philanthropist.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top