Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2017, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
This makes me even more excited to see Tuesday's episode.

‘Flash’ Season 4 Episode 2 Preview: Funny, Serious, Emotional Episode | TVLine
Thank you, I can't wait!
Old 10-18-2017, 08:41 PM
Extreme Fan

4.05 description

Quote:
KATEE SACKHOFF (“BATTLESTAR GALACTICA”) AND EMILY BETT RICKARDS (“ARROW”) GUEST STAR — Having received an ominous threat from her old boss, Amunet (guest star Katee Sackhoff), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) fears that her past time as Killer Frost may be back to haunt her. Felicity (guest star Emily Bett Rickards) comes to Central City to help the girls celebrate Iris’s (Candice Patton) bachelorette party, while Cisco (Carlos Valdes), Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and the guys take Barry out for a night on the town. Laura Belsey directed the episode written by Lauren Certo & Kristen Kim (#405). Original airdate 11/7/2017.
Flash "Girls Night Out" Description: Emily Bett Rickards & Katee Sackhoff Guest Star | FlashTVNews

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds awesome , thank you for sharing . Wish Sara came over .
Old 10-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Episode 4.09 of The Flash will be called "Don't Run".

Well, that's vague lol.

The Flash - Episode 4.09 - Title Revealed

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Really vague !

Last edited by Hero of Time; 10-24-2017 at 10:35 AM
Old 10-26-2017, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
“When Harry Met Harry…” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, DLV) (HDTV)

ONE HARRY, TWO HARRYS, THREE HARRYS, FOUR — When collectors of Native American artifacts are attacked by a meta named Mina Chayton (guest star Chelsea Kurtz) who can bring inanimate objects to life, Barry (Grant Gustin) turns to a surprising ally for help. Determined to crack the identity of The Thinker, Harry (Tom Cavanagh) enlists Cisco’s (Carlos Valdes) help to summon the ultimate think tank: “The Council of Wells’,” a roundtable of the brightest Harrison Wells’ from various Earths. Brent Crowell directed the episode written by Jonathan Butler & Gabriel Garza (#406). Original airdate 11/14/2017.
https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/10/th...harry-met.html

Old 11-02-2017, 03:16 AM
Loyal Fan

A Harry episode.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/th...fore-i-am.html
Quote:
“Therefore I Am” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV)

BARRY MEETS DEVOE — Barry (Grant Gustin) comes face to face with DeVoe (guest star Neil Sandilands). Devoe’s past is revealed through flashbacks. Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) puts the final touches on the wedding, which is a week away. David McWhirter directed the episode written by Eric Wallace & Thomas Pound (#407). Original airdate 11/21/2017.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

Thank-you! Looking forward to 4x05 and 4x07!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Thank-you! Looking forward to 4x05 and 4x07!
Me too! I am bummed, that I will have to watch episode 5 a day late but I don't care too much, that I will be late watching episode 6.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I watch at UK pace, so we're a week behind

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I watch at UK pace, so we're a week behind
Really? I am going to be in the UK next week. Well, Tuesday morning. I can't wait! But I also can't wait for the episode too.
Old 11-14-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So many Wellses, so much shameless fun.

During this Tuesday’s The Flash (The CW, 8/7c), the Earth-Two scientist summons some of his doppelgängers to form a brain trust with one mission: to figure out the identity of the baddie known as DeVoe. Looking back at the spectacle that is “The Council of Wells,” star Tom Cavanagh joked during our visit to the series’ Vancouver set that “this show will come and run its course — or it will be like Supernatural and never end — and then it will all be done, but at least we will have this stamp of shamelessness.”

Added co-star Carlos Valdes, who plays Cisco: “This just goes so over the top in such a gratifying way.”

In the end, Cavanagh and the creative team reined it in, paring down the Council from 10 characters to just a few. Affecting a German accent, Cavanagh revealed that among them is a Wells who “thinks everything that is not German is not good.” He’s joined by an Australian “badass from the outback, who doesn’t like anybody. Then we had a little nod to the mansion, because Hugh [Hefner] had passed on.”

But a few iterations of Wells didn’t make the final cut. “Unfortunately, one of the casualties was Wells the Gray, who was a Gandalf guy basically throwing out non-sequiturs,” Cavanagh shared. Also on the cutting room floor: “I think it’s unfortunate the Russian didn’t see the light of day” — for now. But don’t be surprised if some of the castoffs, like Wells the Gray, show up down the line. “In Season 17, when I really will be gray,” the actor quipped.

The Flash SpoilersWells isn’t the only one taking on a new look during this week’s episode. With Ralph Dibny now a part of Team Flash, Cisco designs the newbie hero a rather unique but functional super suit. “But of course, in typical Ralph fashion, it’s not to his liking, so he just mouths off about it, and Cisco sort of has to bear the brunt of Ralph’s frustrations,” Valdes previewed. Eventually, Cisco does craft something more “aesthetically pleasing” for the Elongated Man. “I just saw some renderings, and it made me very happy,” Valdes shared with a smile.

As for how the actual role of hero is fitting Ralph, that proves to be a difficult transition after an innocent young girl is hurt during a run-in between him and a criminal. According to his portrayer Hartley Sawyer, “That’s not an easy thing for [Ralph] to digest and live with, [to] take on the responsibility of knowing, ‘If I make the wrong decision or a different decision, that people can get hurt.'”

Are you looking forward to a wealth of Wellses and a leotard-clad Ralph?
‘Flash’ Spoilers Season 4 Episode 6 — Council of Wells Doppelgangers | TVLine
Old 11-21-2017, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The Thinker is about to become Public Enemy No. 1 for “WestAllen” ‘shippers.

During this Tuesday’s The Flash (The CW, 8/7c), Barry’s fixation with stopping the Big Bad causes “a little bit of tension” between the speedster and his fiancée Iris, star Candice Patton shared during TVLine’s visit to the show’s Vancouver set. “Iris is going to be a little worried about how serious he’s taking this DeVoe character.”

When it comes to Team Flash’s Season 4 foe, “there’s a lot more than meets the eye with him,” the actress teased. “It kind of ends up driving Barry crazy, because he thinks he knows more about this guy, that he’s not all that he’s cracked up to be, or that he’s portraying himself to be. It pushes Barry to do some things that could possibly get him in trouble.”

And that behavior from her soon-to-be hubby is “troubling for Iris,” Patton added. “I think she thinks, ‘Barry, you’ve got to take a step back, or you could end up in a lot of trouble. You can’t go after people like that. There are laws and rules.'”

The Flash SpoilersBarry, however, is determined to get ahead of The Thinker after he “starts to get an inkling, early, that this is going to be somebody serious,” leading man Grant Gustin previewed. While the gang “has their doubts” about Clifford DeVoe, the speedster “starts to – before anybody else on the team knows for sure that this is our guy – become a little bit obsessed with getting him, because he doesn’t want things to get out of hand again, as they always do.” That quest to get his friends and family “on the same page as him” will take its toll on Barry, who starts to “unravel slightly for the first time all season,” Gustin shared.

But while the titular hero is consumed with nipping this latest threat in the bud, “The Thinker is less about Barry and more about his vision of Central City, and how he thinks he can make it better and make the world better,” Gustin said. “He doesn’t really become obsessed with Barry and the team.” Nonetheless, DeVoe is very bad news for the Scarlet Speedster and company, with Gustin warning: “Things are going to take a dark turn quickly in the middle of the year.”
‘The Flash’ Spoilers: Season 4 Episode 7 — Barry/Iris, The Thinker | TVLine
Old 11-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Total Fan

Soooo... "Into the Future" as the thread title says:
The Flash: Barry and Iris' Wedding Gets a Mysterious Guest - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:
The Flash Mega Buzz: A WestAllen Wedding Guest May Hint at the Future

By now, most of us know from the awesome trailer that the big WestAllen wedding in the four-part CW superhero crossover has a few very rude party crashers, thus the ensuing chapel fight between Teams Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and Legends against a band of Earth-X nazis.

What you might not know is that this wedding has another very mysterious guest whose intentions seem far less deadly than the other crashers. Keep your eye out for an adorably awkward caterer who approaches Barry to help calm any pre-wedding jitters, because this girl seems way too jazzed to be watching Iris (Candice Patton) and Barry (Grant Gustin) take their vows.

We've got our theories about who she is — not to mention what her connection to Barry and Iris could be — but we'll keep them to ourselves for now. The fact that she's played by Jessica Parker Kennedy (The Secret Circle) should give you a hint though.

The four-part Arrow-verse crossover event begins Monday at 8/7c on The CW.
Hmmm... one of the Tornado Twins - Dawn Allen? Or perhaps Nora Dawn Allen since one of Barry's babbling lines when he came out of the speedforce was "Nora shouldn't be here".

Barry wouldn't call his mother by her first name. He could, quite possibly, name his future daughter after her though .
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top