Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2017, 07:56 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
The only people that I don't want to be Savitar is: Ronnie, Eddie (died a hero; don't want the writers messing that up), Julian and H.R. (Tom already played a villain)
My other two theories are Evil!Eddie, or Future!Cisco.

After seeing next week's promo where Barry is calling Savitar out on being obsessed with time, I guess it could always be Eobard... but after using him through all of LoT, it wouldn't make sense to use him again so soon.

Heck, maybe Savitar is really the Clock King from Season 1 .

Last edited by Elektra; 04-26-2017 at 08:20 AM
Old 04-26-2017, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I would LOVE to see Robert on Arrowverse again but nah Why would Caitlin follow him blindly

I'm sticking to Ronnie or a future!Barry or even like the idea of a future!Cisco
Old 04-26-2017, 08:56 AM
Passionate Fan

I still think it's going to be Barry, and they have the audience thinking it's Ronnie as a red herring.

Old 04-26-2017, 01:02 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzButterfly (View Post)
I still think it's going to be Barry, and they have the audience thinking it's Ronnie as a red herring.
I guess my hesitance is that I can't believe how any version of Barry could kill Iris (not impossible, I guess... but still...).

Not to mention - Caitlin was just like "hey cool, let's be evil together" without question. I imagine she would have reacted with some confusion if Savitar was Barry.

I guess we'll find out next week

Last edited by Elektra; 04-26-2017 at 06:46 PM
Old 04-26-2017, 02:16 PM
Passionate Fan

^^Believe me, I want to be wrong in every possible way!! It doesn't add up to me either that Barry in any form would want to hurt Iris for any reason. I hate the very notion of it.

I'd much prefer if it was Eddie.

Old 04-26-2017, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Not to mention - Caitlin was just like "hey cool, let's be evil together" without question. I imagine she would have reacted with some confusion if Savitar was Barry.
This is why I'm sticking with Ronnie from that last scene without hesitant she went right along - only one person can see that Caitlin/Killer Frost doing that for Hell on E2 they were villains together
Old 04-27-2017, 06:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Killer Frost's reaction made me think about Ronnie as well but why would Caitlin's lover call her "my child"? That's creepy

His behavior made me suspect he was an older, mentor-type character like Eobard but then he could have referenced to her as his child because she's his creation. Since Barry was responsible for Flashpoint and undoing Flashpoint gave Caitlin her powers one could see Killer Frost as Barry's "child". Savitar could be an older version of Barry that has already lived that future in which he mentors Killer Frost after being responsible for her creation. I guess he could also be an older, alternate version of Cisco but that kind of reveal would probably feel less powerful.

I still hate the Barry is Savitar theory because of the Iris factor but I expect the writers not to give a damn
Old 04-27-2017, 06:26 AM
Passionate Fan

^^Shock is what they're going for.

Old 04-27-2017, 08:41 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
^^Shock is what they're going for.
I guess... but there's shock value, and there's totally destroying a mainstay (WestAllen) of the show.

If Savitar does have Barry's face (note I say "Barry's face", not actual Barry ), I really hope it's all just a very elaborate trick by the Speedforce Prophets, and Iris is actually safe.

I mean, we all know Present!Barry is a little TOO dependent on other people, and is more than a bit self-involved, and the Speedforce Prophets are tired of it - as we've already seen. Who is to say that whole emo!Barry thing wasn't something the Speedforce Prophets created, even?

On a side note, we know Savitar supposedly gets trapped in the Speedforce itself... but maybe either way, Barry HAS to get trapped in the Speedforce in order to become the Superhero he's supposed to be... which would make sense if he sacrifices himself to the Speedforce at the end of the season, making the Speedforce Prophets happy and giving Barry full-on mastery of his powers.

This is really the only thing I can accept .

Last edited by Elektra; 04-27-2017 at 09:01 AM
Old 04-27-2017, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

For me now it's a toss up related to Past!Ronnie associated to the one that "died" in S1 and Future!Barry especially now cause of the "my child" comment
Old 04-27-2017, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I'm thinking that what was being discussed in the main spoiler thread is right. I'm hoping it's something else, though. I don't want to say too much here because it's not an official spoiler.
Everything that can be discussed at the Spoilers board can be discussed on this thread too. We've talked to Jerry before opening this thread and we're clear. Talking spoilers is fine here .
Old 04-27-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Elektra interesting about the Powers to be of Speed Force cause you are right - they ain't happy with Barry cause of his Flashpoint
Old 04-27-2017, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
Everything that can be discussed at the Spoilers board can be discussed on this thread too. We've talked to Jerry before opening this thread and we're clear. Talking spoilers is fine here .
Okay -

There was a scene that leaked from the finale where it looks like Barry is about to go into the speedforce. I was hoping that would be earlier in the episode, but if it's the end and the cliffhanger is Barry in the speedforce, no one will be questioning anything because the show can't really continue without him.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-28-2017, 08:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Since Barry created KF through Flashpoint, the "my child" reference would work there especially if it's a future, older Barry.

I don't want it though, in any way.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Since Barry created KF through Flashpoint, the "my child" reference would work there especially if it's a future, older Barry.

I don't want it though, in any way.
older Barry or present Barry or any Barry would not say My Child to a person. except to his and Iris children people just want to make Barry creepy I guess
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top