Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2017, 03:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for that, it sounds interesting. I couldn't understand who Abra Kadabra was talking about. I thought I misheard it.

I wish they could give Iris a season-long arc and let her investigate the big bad but I'm not counting on it. As long as S.T.A.R. Labs is central to the plot, she won't do it.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:42 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Thanks for that, it sounds interesting. I couldn't understand who Abra Kadabra was talking about. I thought I misheard it.

I wish they could give Iris a season-long arc and let her investigate the big bad but I'm not counting on it. As long as S.T.A.R. Labs is central to the plot, she won't do it.
I was a bit confused when I first watched the episode too. I was thinking, "Wait... am I supposed to know that person? Did I forget a character somewhere?" Then I re-watched it, and realized he definitely said the name "Devoe", and that's not someone we've seen in the show yet .

Hopefully the Thinker will be next season's non-speedster big bad, and he's not secretly some big shocking reveal like the last two (soon to be three) big bads have been. That's starting to get a bit tiresome.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Hopefully the Thinker will be next season's non-speedster big bad, and he's not secretly some big shocking reveal like the last two (soon to be three) big bads have been. That's starting to get a bit tiresome.
I had hopes that both Zoom and Savitar would be their own characters but no such luck. I mean, Zoom was Hunter pretending to be Jay so he actually was his own character. The problem is that the exact same plot played out in S1 with Thawne. Savitar is obviously a screwed up version of someone we know and...
Old 04-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Total Fan

Does anyone know if STAR Labs still has Eobard's portable "Gideon" in the time vault? If not, what happened to her?

I'm wondering because... shouldn't the team be asking her who Savitar is instead of Barry actually traveling into the future and possibly messing things up? She's supposed to know about all that stuff, isn't she?
Old 04-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, where's Gideon?

Also, whoever season 4's big bad is, I'm really happy it's not another speedster. About time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzButterfly (View Post)
Remember when Jay pulled Barry out of the future, he said it may not be what you think it is. So it's possible.

Right now, I'm preparing myself for it to be Barry though.
Hmm true, makes sense .

If it's Barry I'm gonna be crushed .
Old 04-13-2017, 04:01 AM
Total Fan

Whoever Savitar turns out to be, I'm still thinking Barry is going to sacrifice himself to the Speedforce to save Iris in the Season 3 finale, and their connection to each other is going to pull him out in the Season 4 premiere.

Ideally, I'd love the show to have an uplifting season 3 finale where the story plays out as above, but Barry actually gets out of the Speedforce at the end of the episode only for something else to be the cliffhanger in the last 30 seconds of the show - preferably, something that's unrelated to anyone dying or disappearing or Barry messing with time and changing the timeline (although I'd be totally okay with some future grand-kids showing up )
Old 04-19-2017, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would love an uplifting finally, with Bart showing last minute .

Quote:
Some people are worried about The Flash’s WestAllen with regards to who Savitar could be. Do you know what effect the reveal will have on their relationship? —Arlena
This much showrunner Andrew Kreisberg can offer you: Newly engaged Barry and Iris “are rock solid again” as “the quest to figure out who Savitar is and stop him from killing Iris becomes pretty much the main focus of the rest of the season.” And as those final five episodes unfold, there are twists both “scary and dramatic” as well as, hmm, “hilarious,” the EP says. “We’re really excited about the end of the year.”
‘Supergirl’ Season 2 Spoilers — Kara and Maggie Try to Save Alex | TVLine
Old 04-24-2017, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
THE FLASH

PRE-FINALE: Barry travels to 2024 to find out Savitar’s identity, where he encounters future versions of himself as well as his Team Flash friends. Upon returning to the present, Barry & Co. meet a scientist (House‘s Anne Dudek) who may be the key to stopping Savitar, but they must — literally, and with great difficulty — fight to keep Killer Frost from getting to her first. Afterward, Caitlin’s icy alter ego makes an interesting proposal.

SEASON FINALE (MAY 23): After discovering Savitar’s true identity, Team Flash prepares for a final, epic battle with the God of Speed… while struggling with a major setback. Expect a season-ending cliffhanger that will leave viewers — and the heroes — questioning how they will move forward in Season 4.
[PHOTOS] May Sweeps Preview, Finale Spoilers | TVLine
Old 04-25-2017, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If the cliffhanger is what I think it is, no one will be questioning anything

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-25-2017, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
If the cliffhanger is what I think it is, no one will be questioning anything
Do tell what you think it is!
Old 04-25-2017, 06:12 PM
Loyal Fan

yes please, what do you think it is?
Old 04-25-2017, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
Well the episode didn't show us other than the ending had him reveal himself to Killer Frost and her going right along with him

Ronnie?
Old 04-25-2017, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I'm thinking that what was being discussed in the main spoiler thread is right. I'm hoping it's something else, though. I don't want to say too much here because it's not an official spoiler.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-25-2017, 07:02 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just have a little faith (View Post)
Well the episode didn't show us other than the ending had him reveal himself to Killer Frost and her going right along with him

Ronnie?
I was thinking that too . There's no one else Caitlin would have so easily followed without question.

Maybe he absorbed the power of the vortex (Season 1), and it messed with him big-time, making him think he was a god. This could also explain why he got so personal with Barry when he was speaking through Julian.

The power could have also made him immune to the effects of Flashpoint and allowed him to witness it instead of being a part of it (all-knowing/all-seeing, hence his god complex), so when Barry “erased” FP, Ronnie came down from "on high" and started recreating the FP Metas.

I'm guessing he "created" Killer Frost too.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

The only people that I don't want to be Savitar is: Ronnie, Eddie (died a hero; don't want the writers messing that up), Julian and H.R. (Tom already played a villain)

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top