Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Total Fan

Henry being a speedster might be a little bit too 'wink wink, nudge nudge' for me
Old 12-22-2014, 09:44 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I don't think that he was lying but I could believe the possibility that he already knew what killed Barry's mother.
Sorry for the double post, but I was looking over this thread and thinking -- Henry may not have seen who killed Barry's mother (Reverse Flash), but he may have seen the OTHER speedster. Cisco theorized there were two of them.

Remember, we don't know what happened between the time little!Barry was rushed away from the house (ie: the second speedster saving him) to the time the police arrived.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the second speedster came back to the house to try and save Nora, but was too late to stop Reverse Flash. It also wouldn't surprise me if Henry saw the second speedster in a red blur for a few seconds mourning Nora.

When Barry went to save Joe at Iron Heights after Joe had been poisoned by The Mist, Henry saw the Flash do his blur thing and had this shocked reaction. Yes, it could have been just normal "WTF is that" shock, but it could also have been a memory coming back about that night.

I could be wrong, but it would make for an interesting twist at least.
Old 12-23-2014, 05:20 AM
New Fan

Hmm true, they never mentioned wat happend in that time frame
Old 12-24-2014, 12:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy2014 (View Post)
Hmm true, they never mentioned wat happend in that time frame
yeah, Henry did seem way too calm. I think he either knows something or he's figured out something and is not ready to share what he knows just yet. we'll see. lol
Old 12-24-2014, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That could be a plausible twist...and a great one if it happens
Old 12-24-2014, 11:12 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MochaSteel (View Post)
yeah, Henry did seem way too calm. I think he either knows something or he's figured out something and is not ready to share what he knows just yet. we'll see. lol
It would be interesting if we find out Henry saw the second speedster's face -- and he realizes the second speedster looks an awful lot like his adult son does now
Old 12-24-2014, 07:59 PM
Absolute Fan

That would be a great twist, although I didn't really read more into Henry's reaction. I actually thought he looked pretty shocked/surprised when Barry mentioned the man in yellow. JWS just played it with great subtlety, IMO.
Old 12-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw some surprise there too.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please.
Old 01-16-2015, 12:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
So...we're just not gonna talk about Henry and Barry? lol They had the most emotional scene of the whole episode, IMO. Loved it!

x
Henry has always known. Just by listening and watching Barry talking about Iris he knew Barry was completely in love with her. Barry never said anything. But I imagined that by how much he talked about her and how he expressed himself about her made his father realize just how deep Barry's feelings for Iris are. I think it was great that his dad told him to start living his life, I think that aside from telling Iris about his feelings, this is also what allow him to move on and start dating Linda Park.

Icon by Me
Old 01-16-2015, 01:10 AM
Absolute Fan

^^Totally agree.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Sorry for the double post, but I was looking over this thread and thinking -- Henry may not have seen who killed Barry's mother (Reverse Flash), but he may have seen the OTHER speedster. Cisco theorized there were two of them.

Remember, we don't know what happened between the time little!Barry was rushed away from the house (ie: the second speedster saving him) to the time the police arrived.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the second speedster came back to the house to try and save Nora, but was too late to stop Reverse Flash. It also wouldn't surprise me if Henry saw the second speedster in a red blur for a few seconds mourning Nora.

When Barry went to save Joe at Iron Heights after Joe had been poisoned by The Mist, Henry saw the Flash do his blur thing and had this shocked reaction. Yes, it could have been just normal "WTF is that" shock, but it could also have been a memory coming back about that night.

I could be wrong, but it would make for an interesting twist at least.
Don't worry, you're allowed to bump the thread after two days (correct me if I'm wrong) of the last post.

I remember that when I re-watched the pilot I paid attention to the moment when the speedster saves Barry, and I saw a yellow light and not a red one like I thought. This is what makes me think that the Reverse Flash didn't kill me because perhaps Barry was the one who helped the RF (without the knowledge) to become in what it is in the future.

You're right, maybe the Flash's blur reminded Henry about that moment, like "I saw this before".
Old 02-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

interesting...

He definitely knows Barry's the Flash...and he seemed a bit jealous and hurt that he wasn't the first to be told (nor at all) ..knowing that Joe is basically his father now?
Old 02-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

interesting...

He definitely knows Barry's the Flash...and he seemed a bit jealous and hurt that he wasn't the first to be told (nor at all) ..knowing that Joe is basically his father now?
Old 02-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Yep. He definitely knows that Barry is the Flash.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top