Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2015, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Season Six Discussion Thread - Life is Complicated

rookie blue
Season 6

Quote:
As for Gail and Holly, I’d write a whole spin off series for them if I could–and I’m only half joking.
Quote:
"I understand that and I respect that. Because I have been that fan, yelling at the TV and cursing the writers of my favourite shows.

But there’s a line, for me, and in my opinion some people have crossed it. Granted, my opinion is based on the fact that I was raised by the Judeo-Christian ethic of “Thou Shalt Not Be A Giant D-Bag Toward Another Human Being Who’s Just Trying To Do Their Job.” But again, just my opinion. " - On some of the really horrible "fan" reaction & feedback about Marlo having Sam's baby
Rookie Blue - Interview with Noelle Carbone (writer)

Last edited by IndigoEyes; 09-04-2015 at 05:39 PM
Old 07-24-2015, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I only saw the premiere so far.
Old 07-24-2015, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

you should watch more too! there is only one left to air here!
Old 07-24-2015, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

so sad it started so early for yawl
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

So... anyone have any thoughts about this last season?

I am glad that there was a lot of Happy resolutions to the ongoing stories.. Sam and Andy finally got their ***** together...that's so awesome! and even Prepstein seem to be back on track.. I wish things had worked out better for Traci, but she'll find her Prince eventually.. she deserves to be happy. And it looks like Gail is bouncing back just fine.. Funny, as soon as Chris got permission to continue seeing Jamie, we never saw her again.. would have been interesting to see how crazy she got..
As much as I'd love more seasons... I can at least feel satisfied with this ending... the idea that they will be still all working together, as the awesome team they are..and just the feeling that everything will turn out fine. Hopeful and Optimistic..even though for cops who deal with so many bad people and situations - that they can still keep loving their jobs, and find the good, well, that says something, doesn't it?
Old 09-04-2015, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoEyes (View Post)
So... anyone have any thoughts about this last season?

I am glad that there was a lot of Happy resolutions to the ongoing stories.. Sam and Andy finally got their ***** together...that's so awesome! and even Prepstein seem to be back on track.. I wish things had worked out better for Traci, but she'll find her Prince eventually.. she deserves to be happy. And it looks like Gail is bouncing back just fine.. Funny, as soon as Chris got permission to continue seeing Jamie, we never saw her again.. would have been interesting to see how crazy she got..
As much as I'd love more seasons... I can at least feel satisfied with this ending... the idea that they will be still all working together, as the awesome team they are..and just the feeling that everything will turn out fine. Hopeful and Optimistic..even though for cops who deal with so many bad people and situations - that they can still keep loving their jobs, and find the good, well, that says something, doesn't it?
I am still not a big mcswarek fan, I used to like them. But I guess Sam finally grew up. I don't like how they use Traci. As for the others, when this show started, Chris or Andy was my favorite.
Old 09-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

I hope everyone enjoyed the finale.. SO good More would be better - as always but it's good
Old 09-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the finale was epic! nothing negative to say
{EphramAmy}
patricia