Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2014, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

at least traci is getting a plot with dex. it's better than what she's been getting.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Looking forward to tonight!
Old 08-07-2014, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too , i spent like 2 hrs late last night and found a MP4 of ep 11 ... Now ep 8 looks to be heading into the home stretch. So Oliver is going to train duncen , that should be intresting ..
Old 08-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

It should be very interesting! If anyone can get through to him, it will be Oliver. If not, Duncan really is a hopeless cause.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nooo they ABC interrupting the episode special report about a Iraq ... now I have to rewatch it on Hulu or ABC Friday . Just as Dove saw a text on Diaz's phone ..

Ok ABC went 10 min over to make up for the time . Why we didn't have a scene with Diaz telling Oliver's drug problem ,after the whole story was weird ,Then Dov blows off Chloe once agian due to all the SH** that went down in the house and Chris.

never for sec did I see that kid trying to kill himself coming ,Thought diaz might get the guy to talk ! Loved that the farther had to confess he had weed stolen

Gail and Andy can't miss when they are partners ! The banter thru out the ep was classic ! Need help with gails comments to andy post shift in the lockeroom. "There are ony a few Gail pecks out there ,we are a rare breed .. As Gail picked on andy for trying to be mean andy

Tracy messed up Steve's raid and in the end Steve took the blame .. Wow . This is not good for there relationship. perhaps cause he is lead dective he cant be punished or brought up for discipline . Tracy would have been in big trouble

Oliver was very good , his few min with Sam was good ,cause they know each other for so long . Andy airing out her problem with oliver was nice moment .

Gail was on fire tonight he zings and bater with andy is always best scenes ..

Last edited by Logan; 08-07-2014 at 08:35 PM
Old 08-09-2014, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have it on the dvr still.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well Chris was at a AA/NA meeting and seem to be doing ok. Dov waits for his buddy. But we find out that Dov missed a important meeting with a Sargent Rollins. We find out later he may not be able to make a re-appointment. So that upset him especially when he finds out that Chris is still getting texts from dealer Jamie. Dov may have lost out on a possible chance of a promotion. Chris says later he will tell Oliver about his problem. But I am not sure he will. Dov shouldn't be putting off Chloe. Wes or someone else will have her.

Inspector John Jarvis is using Oliver to do his dirty work for him. He has him cover a upper class neighborhood that has low crime rate instead of the illegal poker games, Steve Peck wants a team to break that up. Oliver had to put him on hold, until after Sam's talk with him, Using Oliverisms, "Be the cop you are, not the cop you think you're supposed to be!". Not sure what is behind Jarvis and the upper class neighborhood watch? Wonder if Oliver will talk to Frank Best about it all? Wish he would. Maybe he knows more about Inspector Jarvis then Oliver does?? Frank needs his job back and Oliver can be a TO again. Duncan will need it! Not sure who else except Sam can handle it.
We see that Traci warned Dex about the raid. Not good! But Steve had been trailing him for a while now, pre-raid surveillance. So there will be problems between Steve and Traci. Nick was funny when he talked about wanting those donuts. He got to lead the empty raid. Did Steve put him in charge to take the heat off him?? Seems that Traci is just being to good to Dex. Will it help, or will it come back to bite her?

Gail did like riding with not so nice Andy. Andy talked about Oliver the robot man, and Gail couldn't help laugh.Later Gail told Andy she was to much like Gail Peck and she did it badly. It was so nice she told Andy that Oliver loved them all.Oliver loves you, get over it!" Gail said. Then when Andy went to talk, it made me tear up. Andy trying to joke over it, about "Self" and the "Act as if!!" but it was the best part of the day for them both I bet.

COTW came out kinda strange, but it was ok. Car in driveway running. Looked like passenger window was down. But it was cold out. Ewan locked in his recording studio. They didn't ask Seth how he knew Ewan had the pot? Ewan said only a couple people knew. Jacqlyn had no idea he was selling it. But he had no idea she was in financial trouble. Did Seth get upset and shoot himself when he foundjout that they knew it was Tim Crockett? Did they track down Tim? Nice that Andy and Gail figured out it was an inside job. Chris could tell that maybe Seth wasn't telling the truth, but Dov missed it. Chris passing out from trying to break through the wall. If he worried about the gas lead blowing, then how could he be beating on the wall? I would have thought, unless it was the coke, that did it, that Chris would last longer then Dov in gas. Just my opinion. Dov did a great job saving them all. Then he didn't say anything against Chris to Sam, but not for him either. But Chris did not tell Oliver about it as he said he would. But I think he wanted Dov to stop him. That is why Chris said he could be fired. But it will be interesting to see if he goes back to a meeting.
Old 09-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This week's recap has been brought to you by freaking chris

Oh Andy, poor naive Andy. Ollie loves you. And Sam is over you're drama.

Chris/Dave... Eating a sandwich. oh Chris you're not ready to go.

Traci knows her Latin., oh Steve, welcome randomly back. Traci you have the pecks,behind you.

'screw you Wednesday' indeed. Ollie is angry, but I'm glad he cracked down.

Gail laughing at mean McNally. 'you love that sash'. Andy can't ignore a call.

Chris you ass. Don't talk about Chloe like that. Dov lost and intelligence job for you, you ass.

A car that smells of coconuts, weird. I dint trust the man in the locked door, however it screams inside job, they knew about the door. And angry child alert.

'please don't quote the secret, I have a firearm' oh I love you

A Sam and Oliver moment. Aw, I miss those. 'be the coo you are, not who you think you should be'

And Steve randomly hanging out again

Detective time with Gail, Andy and Dov. These 3 are the best. Chloe with her hand up. My bb rookie. She solved it. And Chloe is looking amazing again

Okay maybe the guy didn't know, what a noob. Andy and Gail should hang more.

Oh Traci, just when I like you. I wouldn't tell dex anything, you ruined a case. And freaking Chris, again getting in the way of dov's career.

Gail knows how to do tact.

Oh Steve actually doing work.... But oh look, Traci ruined his case.

Freaking Chris. Don't you dare talk to Dov like that. Freaking Chris. The door,

Dov kicking in that door, badass bb.

I wonder if Nick ate a donut. Traci Steve shouldn't have done that, but you blew a case. Those damn pecks, too good.

Freaking Chris, 'are we good'. Uck. Dov did back you. And now freaking Chris, ruining my poor Chloe's life.

Gail, it's great to see you being such an adult. ' he loves all of us' I awwww'd

Also the end song is really good. Wednesday revenge.

Self, that's what I call myself. Omg - Andy's thread title. 'I can believe I'm amazing'

And one last freaking Chris.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:53 AM
MST Manager

I can't believe Steve didn't expect Traci to warn Dex. Why did he give her the information if he didn't want her to do anything about it?
Old 07-09-2015, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulieter (View Post)
I can't believe Steve didn't expect Traci to warn Dex. Why did he give her the information if he didn't want her to do anything about it?
Maybe it was more to warn Traci to be there for Leo? But yeah, Steve should have had a clue that Traci would try to keep her ex out of it, even if just for her son's sake.