Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc-sk (View Post)
I think I agree with you.. I think partly she did have a crush, partly she wanted to be noticed as well - I mean, Andy is the golden girl here - she's front & centre all the time.. for Sam and Luke both professionally and privately - how does anyone else even compete?
And Gail gets a lot of trash for being born into a cop family and knowing everyone. Like in season one she gets crap for calling Frank Frank and not lieutenant. She just wants to be noticed for the person and good cop she is. Not her name. That was her struggle in season one.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeGivesUSigns (View Post)
I just watch everything "creatively" online for the channels I don't get ... lol
yeah i guess thats what im going to have to start doing too
Old 07-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenR (View Post)
i dont get the channel that orphan black or the knick comes on.. and nbc canceled saving hope before eric guest starred on it here.. still keeping my fingers crossed he will return to RB in the future. i miss seeing him on my tv
If you liked SH and can find it online - DO! It's so good. These networks keep cancelling these shows (and sometimes they are REAALLY good - like 3 Rivers) sometimes without giving them half a chance...
Old 07-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

An Eric thread!! ! Even though I didn't love Luke, I think Eric is fantastic and was probably a great person to work with. I wish he could've stuck around.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
If you liked SH and can find it online - DO! It's so good. These networks keep cancelling these shows (and sometimes they are REAALLY good - like 3 Rivers) sometimes without giving them half a chance...
where is a good place to find it online? i was enjoying the show what i saw. i am a huge daniel gillies fan. i was so disappointed when they canceled the show here.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

hummm...try sidereel or Watch Series Online for free, Full episodes - Watch Series I just did a search for "watch saving hope online" and checked out a few links.. i know CTV.ca has them too but no idea if you can get to it outside Canada.

on that note - I just rewatched the first 4 eps of RB - S1 - soo good.. Luke was so sweet with Andy in her first days .. I fell in love with him all over again- at least "episode 3 and 4 Luke" I have seen a few familiar SH faces on RB or vice versa.. Julia Taylor Ross (Maggie) S1 E4 and Ben Ayres (Zach) was just in a S5 ep - the dude with the ankle bracelet and a piano full of cash..
Old 07-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
hummm...try sidereel or Watch Series Online for free, Full episodes - Watch Series I just did a search for "watch saving hope online" and checked out a few links.. i know CTV.ca has them too but no idea if you can get to it outside Canada.

on that note - I just rewatched the first 4 eps of RB - S1 - soo good.. Luke was so sweet with Andy in her first days .. I fell in love with him all over again- at least "episode 3 and 4 Luke" I have seen a few familiar SH faces on RB or vice versa.. Julia Taylor Ross (Maggie) S1 E4 and Ben Ayres (Zach) was just in a S5 ep - the dude with the ankle bracelet and a piano full of cash..
I liked Luke for the drama he brought in the beginning. If nothing else he created great tension between Sam and Andy!!
Old 07-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

thanks for the links. will check those out when i have time.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

I'm really bummed we won't be seeing him. But I'm so happy for Eric and his new show. I hope it's a success!

twitter|andysmcnally|fyeahsamandandy|fyeahandymcnally
Old 07-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was also bummed they cancelled Saving Hope. I will catch up on that show eventually though

Also bummed that he won't be on RB this season, but really great he has a new show.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ah, I was so into Three Rivers! Alex O'Loughlin AND Daniel Henney in one show

JenR, I usually use Primewire ... of course always be wary of pop ups (they can get annoying).
Old 07-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is anyone else following Eric's tweets lately because OMG! bahaha. His Jessica Simpson jokes are hilarious
Old 07-07-2014, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

LOL! that's awesome....lots of his tweets are hilarious..he's a funny guy!
Old 07-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

yes love him on twitter
Old 07-09-2014, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

he has one of the best twitters of the cast.