Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2015, 09:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know their going to find each other. It's just that I believe the writers pushed this angst card to the limit. I can't stand to see one of them pull away from the other again. Ethan should have stayed with her. I'm pissed that he left, but I'm confident that he'll return. Hopefully, it can happen early in the season, I hate seeing them apart.
Old 07-14-2015, 08:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shippers11 (View Post)
I know their going to find each other. It's just that I believe the writers pushed this angst card to the limit. I can't stand to see one of them pull away from the other again. Ethan should have stayed with her. I'm pissed that he left, but I'm confident that he'll return. Hopefully, it can happen early in the season, I hate seeing them apart.
Hopefully, we have some sexy time with them.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

A really good fanvid.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

I saw that one! Very good!

"There's no walking away from what I am."
"What we both are."
Old 07-14-2015, 10:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Saturn is indeed good! I saw it a few days ago and in my opinion it's one of the best fan videos for E/V out there.

And I agree with you Brittany, him leaving was a bit too much. I think there could have been more tension and a better (and more believable) build-up towards Rusk finding out about Ethan and making him miserable. It could have been a good opportunity for him to finally share with Vanessa his past and quite possibly for them to grow closer and stronger.

However, if season 3 concentrates on Ethan's character and backstory and Vanessa searching and rescuing him, it would be packed with character growth for both of them.

Vanessa may not have given in to Satan's beige family dream, but that doesn't mean she can't have her man and build a family on her own, in a way which suits them best (I highly doubt she would live in a pastel-colored house wearing white and doing nothing).

I guess we'll just have to wait and see... next year.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I actually found that dream family thing creepy I'm all for Ethan and Vanessa just not in a creepy White House and wearing white lol. It's a gothic show so I want their home to be dark and gray though happy but just not idealistic lol
Old 07-14-2015, 02:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrowen (View Post)
I actually found that dream family thing creepy I'm all for Ethan and Vanessa just not in a creepy White House and wearing white lol. It's a gothic show so I want their home to be dark and gray though happy but just not idealistic lol
The fact the fact that it was so unrealistic remains, in my mind, one of the reasons Vanessa turned it down.

"There's no walking away from what I am."
"What we both are."
Old 07-14-2015, 02:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Exactly!
Old 07-14-2015, 03:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

10 things we want from Penny Dreadful season 3 - Entertainment Focus | Entertainment Focus some people still want them just friends lol but it's obvious they are romantic even after the finale so the just friends ship has sailed lol
Old 07-16-2015, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello All!

I am a big Penny Dreadful fan and an even bigger Vanessa and Ethan fan! I just wanted to come, introduce myself, and ask to to be added to your list of supporters please! I fell in love with each character separately and would love to see them together. I haven't been able to see Season 2, but have no problem being spoiled lol. Actually I kind of enjoy it. Looking forward to talking with you all more and hearing more about my favorite couple!
Old 07-16-2015, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

welcome

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 07-16-2015, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome and enjoy watching S2! I added you.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome !
Old 07-20-2015, 02:11 AM
Loyal Fan

If the list of wishes they said that Ethanessa must stay PLATONIC? HAHA HAVE THEY SEEN THE SAME PENNY DREADFUL THAN US? HAHAHAHA HAVE THEY GOT EYES?....ETHAN LOVES VANESSA LIKE A DOG XD
OMG! tHAT LIST IS A DISASTER, A TRUE JOKE...IS A PUNISHMENT FOR LOGAN´S EYES...i´M HALLUCINATING, LITERALLY,
why they do not ask that Aladdin and his magic lamp comes too for this show? i hope Logan neither read that tease. Pfff....Ethanessa friends oh yes...surelly will happen., lol
Old 07-20-2015, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
why they do not ask that Aladdin and his magic lamp comes too for this show?
I would like that, tbh.