Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will never like Dennis, Raphaela

Danny Castellano is my Gynecologist
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Mindy - The way she turned into Warrior Beyonce Pad Thai and made Danny feel so uncomfortable
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? The moments after Mindy changes her state of mind. The breast exam is hilarious.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? None really.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I see how you look at me when I'm in a t-shirt" ~Danny

Thanksgiving
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Betsy, which surprises me. She had a decent storyline and I didn't mind her. I'm usually not a fan when she just has little lines here and there. Plus, I really could see her/Jeremy together in this episode.
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? The group sending each other pictures of them celebrating Thanksgiving. But poor Danny
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Dennis - I never saw any chemistry between him & Mindy.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I don't know maybe all of these years drinking nothing but energy drinks has left me legally taste blind" ~Josh

Teen Patient
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Mindy
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Mindy giving the speech and condoms to the girls in the gym.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? None really.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I'll tell you one thing that always lasts forever: herpes" ~Mindy

Two to One
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? I have to say Brenden Deslaurier. Gosh, Mark Duplass
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? "The founding of the dynasty" I love the moments when Danny/Mindy/Jeremy come together.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? None.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Shoulda, woulda, coulda is that doctor terminology?"

Out of the 4 episodes, which was your favorite & why? Danny Castellano is my Gynecologist. Danny/Mindy really know how to push each others buttons

icon: tumblr |B
Old 07-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Finally finishing off the first week's episodes:

Halloween
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Danny. So adorable
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Danny trying to "lie" when he leaves.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Josh - "As long as you look hot tonight..." - really?!
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "It's so weird being my own role model" obviously

Not a favorite episode of mine, tbh. My favorite out of the first 4 is definitely the Pilot

Danny Castellano is my Gynecologist
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Mindy! So much strength
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Mindy's postcard with the sun wearing sunglasses, and Danny's reaction. Genius! Or their interview before the exam. I can't decide So many hilarious moments in this episode.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Shauna
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I do the elliptical 45 minutes 4 times a week. ... 30 minutes, 3 times a week. ... There is a cluster of elliptical machines at my gym. ... I'm planning on joining a gym in my house ok?" and Danny's stare and then "Those were jägerbombs, alright, not wine, so joke's on you Castellamo"

Thanksgiving
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Dennis! Still hilarious
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Same as yours, B I love the pics they send each other, and the ending with Danny smiling at Mindy's text is so bittersweet
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Still Josh
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I just figured if I'm gonna be a mess, might also be a hot mess" - Mindy

Teen Patient
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Danny trying to tell Betsy she's beautiful without saying it
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? I guess Josh again, but he's barely in it.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "You're a crazed fan and I'm a latin popstar you're obsessed with" - Mindy

Two to One

Don't think I've watched this one since it aired!

1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Mindy. Coming to the rescue
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Mindy storming into the midwives' practice and telling it like it is And describing Danny and Jeremy as unattractive, yeah right
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Brendan! I thought he was annoying right from the start^^ and I don't really care about Alex either.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "We haven't agreed on anything since... oh, Colin Firth being bangable" - Mindy

Out of the 4 episodes, which was your favorite & why? Danny Castellano is my Gynecologist as well It's just so hilarious, and Mindy&Danny's dynamics are the best

danny & mindy

Last edited by raphi1860; 07-02-2014 at 03:43 PM
Old 07-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Josh And Mindy's Christmas Party
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Danny - It's hard not to pick him he tried to keep her from torturing herself with the voicemail from Josh's gf. Then he came back and saved her during her thank you speech. Then went into her room and tried to make her feel better
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Danny trying to make Mindy feel better in the end.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Josh - ugh cheaters!
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Please don't throw $20's at me like I'm doing lap dances" ~Mindy & "I know you're going to meet some guy and whoever that guy is, He's not getting a terrible deal." ~Danny to Mindy

Mindy's Brother
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Danny and Jeremy being shot at with the nerf gun & their different reactions.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "My apartment is the only place I feel safe right now. I have food, I have alcohol, I have 600 channels and none of them want to hurt me."

Bunk Bed
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Danny - so clueless about social media
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Danny getting onto Morgan/Betsy/Shauna to get off facebooks.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Myface, tweetster, hashbags, I don't care." ~Danny

Hooking Up Is Hard
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Morgan - he really just wants what is best for Mindy.
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Mindy scaring everyone with her brown sack mask. Then Morgan creepily wearing it at the end.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "You know what, contacts are disposable. This night is not." ~Brendan (so cheesy )

5) Out of the 4 episodes, which was your favorite & why? Josh & Mindy's Christmas Party - Yes, Josh cheats on Mindy, but I always thought he was a scumbag. Plus, Danny is there for Mindy & in the end Jeremy rallies everyone and the party after the party is the real group together having fun Plus, Danny's gingerbread house

Old 07-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Josh And Mindy's Christmas Party
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Danny! Love the way he takes care of Mindy, and helps her get her confidence back.
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Mindy dancing to Christmas music in her office in front of Danny and Jeremy. And the entire conversation. LOVE IT And actually the little moment Mindy and Danny have in her bedroom before she discovers the voicemail on Josh's phone. So sweet, I'd completely forgotten about it
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Josh :angry:
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "I know you're gonna meet some guy, and whoever that guy is... he's not getting a terrible deal out of it!" Oh Danny

Mindy's Brother
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Danny/Mindy/Jeremy at the office. Those are truly the best scenes!
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Brendan
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? Rhyme for estranged sister? Morgan: Deranged blister

Not one of the strongest episodes, imo.

Bunk Bed
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Danny ripping up the instructions And their conversation while he's putting together the bunk bed.
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Eyepatch girl, I guess... I'd forgotten Danny meets her in this ep.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Good moring team. You're all three minutes late but hey, I'm more laid back on Saturdays" - Danny. So much has changed since then

Hooking Up Is Hard
1) Who was your favorite character of the episode? Morgan!
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Mindy wearing the murder mask in the doctor's lounge And Eyepatch's introduction to Mindy and Morgan at the office. So hilarious And Morgan hopping on the bed with Brendan and Mindy. I can't decide
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Noone, really. They're all pretty hilarious here
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? "Draco Malfoy!" - Mindy

5) Out of the 4 episodes, which was your favorite & why? Hooking up is hard, actually. I've always loved the Christmas episode, but I thought that one was the most hilarious one now.

danny & mindy

Old 07-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Tomorrow night when TMP is on Fox, rewatch, tweet, and use #fullseasonformindy, #themindyproject, and add @foxtv to any tweets about the show! Let's get it trending!
Old 07-10-2014, 05:22 PM
New Fan

I think "Mindy's Brother" is when I fell hard for this show and Mindy! She was so cute in the whole episode!!!
Old 07-25-2014, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Since participation is lower than expected & I am participating in 2 other rewatches (which I am already having a hard time keeping up with). I have decided to untop this thread. I am going to finish season one & maybe watch S2 during a future hiatus.

I'm going to leave the episode titles in the opening post & take out the dates if anyone is interested in continuing the rewatch.

Thank you

Old 07-25-2014, 07:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

I wonder how many episodes in first and second seasons have? Since I plan to watch it soon..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-25-2014, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

S1 had 24 & S2 had 22.

Old 07-25-2014, 09:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, thank you..

is that what you want?

Old 07-31-2014, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you enjoy it when you get around to watching

Old 07-31-2014, 03:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

I def will watch it in next week since I have free time.. Hopefully that i have free trial..

is that what you want?

Old 07-31-2014, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope it works out

Old 07-31-2014, 03:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, it better be since I prob finish those seasons like I did w/ Parks and Recreation for 3 weeks in all the seasons..

is that what you want?

Old 07-31-2014, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so. It is easy to get addicted and watch quickly!

ETA:

I watched this ep but forgot to post it here. So now I'm posting it so I remember where I left off

harry & sally
2) What was your favorite moment in the episode? Danny attempting to win back Jillian.. awful
3) Who was your least favorite character of the episode? Maggie, she's funny but still my least favorite.
4) What was your favorite quote from the episode? Hey, I'm gonna go stop those gangbangers from tipping over that claw machine. ~Maggie

Last edited by YoursToHold; 07-31-2014 at 04:12 PM