Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-15-2016, 02:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

dp

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Old 08-15-2016, 02:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome, Crystal! Yes, I think we can all agree they need to bring more humor back. I'm all for any of the character combinations you named.

Quote:
"I directed Glory, I created thirty-something …"

"Okay," Katims said. "I think you can stop there."
I read this article a while back, and for some reason didn't even make the connection. Thanks for the reminder.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Old 08-15-2016, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
Hi, I'm new here, but I hope you don't mind if I chime in.

I want to see:
- Cash gone.
- Maddie's role reduced to a more minor supporting character.
- No plane crash, just a scare. Juliette and Avery need to have some screen time without a major OTT event going on that could tear them apart again.
- A singing career for Avery. That used to be his big goal, but now all he seems to do is help other people.
- More humor. I loved Deacon with Avery or Deacon with Gunnar. That was a lot of fun. I loved Avery, Scarlett and Gunnar together. Or Avery and Juliette back when they were still cute.
Welcome. I agree with your wishes
Old 09-17-2016, 10:21 AM
Addicted Fan

An entire episode of Rayna and Juliette on a road trip together.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

^ I have no idea what would lead to that scenario but I would be 100% down for that
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-17-2016, 02:37 PM
Total Fan

I would too!! I can think of so many conversations they could have on that trip. And I can see lots of humor.
Old 12-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

I have more wishes now for season 5 :

For Juliette to get her rights back to her daughter. For all core couples to get a chance to deal with everything that was completely ignored after a plot point was done. There is SO much that needs to be said for all the couples. And not just one character getting all the blame like Deacon, Juliette and Gunnar usually do. I want Juliette to let Avery have it for going to the one girl that made her life a living hell in mid season 2 which he was there for. And while it's a dream come true that Layla looks to be gone, can we at least hear where she is and what she is up to once? Her disappearing overnight reminds me of days where people like Brent would disappear without a word. And it doesn't need to be a big explanation she can be on a forever long tour overseas or dead in pool somewhere, just don't act like the character didn't exist. Speaking of, I wouldn't mind updates on Teddy once in awhile to know he is in touch with the girls still somehow. It's cute and all that Maddie/Daphne are called Deacon's daughter but Teddy exists too.
Old 12-28-2016, 07:15 PM
Total Fan

^ Good points. I got so many things that were on my bucket list for Nashville Season 5 on the Sneak Peek, like a Juliette/Avery kiss, and Avery telling Juliette he loved her, and a (although way too short) scene with J/A and Cadence. I loved the sweet scenes between D/R, all the support he gave her without being a pushover or wimp, and the Claiborne/Conrad family scenes. Loved that S/G were together in the same room w/o shouting at each other, too.

But my biggest concern is what the writers will do with Layla. I, too, want her storyline to be resolved quickly!
Old 12-28-2016, 08:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I have more wishes now for season 5 :

For Juliette to get her rights back to her daughter. For all core couples to get a chance to deal with everything that was completely ignored after a plot point was done. There is SO much that needs to be said for all the couples. And not just one character getting all the blame like Deacon, Juliette and Gunnar usually do. I want Juliette to let Avery have it for going to the one girl that made her life a living hell in mid season 2 which he was there for. And while it's a dream come true that Layla looks to be gone, can we at least hear where she is and what she is up to once? Her disappearing overnight reminds me of days where people like Brent would disappear without a word. And it doesn't need to be a big explanation she can be on a forever long tour overseas or dead in pool somewhere, just don't act like the character didn't exist. Speaking of, I wouldn't mind updates on Teddy once in awhile to know he is in touch with the girls still somehow. It's cute and all that Maddie/Daphne are called Deacon's daughter but Teddy exists too.
My vote.