Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Two Sides to Every Story" (3x09) Episode Discussion Thread: Airs December 3, 2014.

"Two Sides to Every Story" (3x09)
Episode Discussion Thread

Air Date: December 3, 2014 at 10 pm EST on ABC

Episode Description:

AYNA AGREES TO FILM A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL AT HOME, BUT HER MAGAZINE COVER STORY PUTS A CHILL ON RELATIONSHIPS

Connie Britton and Will Chase Duet for “Baby It’s Cold Outside”

“Two Sides to Every Story” -- Rayna continues to pull out all stops in self-promotion, this time by agreeing to do a televised Christmas special from her home, for charity, with Luke and the children. When Rayna invites Deacon to join the filming, things get awkward fast – her magazine cover story has reverberations for her personal life. Meantime, it’s Nashville’s Winterfest, and Zoey, Gunnar and Avery have an opportunity to perform. With Scarlett’s coaching, Terry (Mykelti Williamson) sings for the crowd and blows them away but cannot handle the limelight. Will and Layla go to Winterfest and each find solace but separately on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network.

In this episode Connie Britton and Will Chase (Rayna and Luke) perform the holiday classic, “Baby It’s Cold Outside,” and the real-life single, along with the “Christmas in Nashville” album of songs performed by the cast, is available at the ABC Music Lounge: ABC TV Shows Music & Songs | Music Lounge - ABC.com.

“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.

Guest starring are: Chaley Rose as Zoey Dalton, Aubrey Peeples as Layla Grant, David Alford as Bucky Dawes, Kourtney Hansen as Emily, Laura Benanti as Sadie Stone and Mykelti Williamson as Terry.

“Two Sides to Every Story” was written by Ben St. John & Mollie Bickley St. John and directed by Stephen Cragg.

RULES:
1. Remember that people may be fans of certain characters/ships/actors, so take that into consideration when discussing!
2. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something.
3. No talk of illegal downloading. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.
4. Remember, everything is a spoiler until the show airs on TV.
5. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!
Old 12-02-2014, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finally

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 12-02-2014, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

christmas episode!
Old 12-02-2014, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hope it's good in terms of Javery

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 12-02-2014, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

me too! christmas episode in general has the potential for great couple moments
Old 12-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

key words: in general

Old 12-02-2014, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need cute christmas moments from everyone! I'm also excited to see the setting design.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same. I need to see them make the tree

Old 12-02-2014, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Juliette decorating her house is a comedy show in itself!
Old 12-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Very excited for this episode Love the Christmas season.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

shows doing Christmas episodes are almost always my favorite thing! especially the set design with the christmas lights and ornaments
Old 12-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

It has to be done great though!

Old 12-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

even episodes that are really bad christmas episode storyline wise... at least I can just stare at the pretty lights on the screen. LOL.

Nashville is really good at making things look pretty when it's not entirely clouded in darkness.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so ridiculously excited for this episode (and also next). Good things are coming to us
Old 12-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope this episode lives up. 2.09 was mainly conflict building last year, and it was kinda filler-ish for the most part. Hopefully this one is better!