Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-25-2014, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

You and me both girls!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 05-25-2014, 07:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Me too, I was completely invested in her from the start. She was just the most interesting for me.

I loved both seasons. Both seasons showed her character growth beautifully as they stripped back the layers and revealed her vulnerability. I think season 2 has the edge because with her falling for Avery, you saw that build, and in turn her character just seemed to blossom with it. Obviously season 2 saw her fall, and with that reveal of her understanding of herself in the final scene. So overall I prefer 2 if I had to chose but both did a great job of us seeing beneath the surface, and yes, made me root for her even more!
Old 05-25-2014, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Juliette was selfish, self destructive, and came off as a spoiled brat in the beginning (and still can be) but I could not help being drawn to her. There was always something more there. She always had her vulnerability no matter how she tried to hide and I knew she was going to be complex. She is such a heartbreaking beautiful character who is incredibly strong.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelexipedia (View Post)
i hate that they suggest she was unlikeable, i always rooted for her, she gripped me right from the beginning.
exactly. She's the character that always gets the most acclaim, because of Hayden's portrayal and the writing surrounding her. She's the standout.
Old 05-25-2014, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

The writers really do a perfect job for her character.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 05-26-2014, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

X
Old 05-26-2014, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

And Vitali won the elections and is now the mayor of Kiev. She tweeted about it and Connie, JJ and Chip have told her congrats!

Old 05-26-2014, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
And Vitali won the elections and is now the mayor of Kiev. She tweeted about it and Connie, JJ and Chip have told her congrats!
favoriteesssss
Old 05-26-2014, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

I love that they congratulated I wonder if they get well along with Wladimir since they must have met him a few times.

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 05-26-2014, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawen (View Post)
I love that they congratulated I wonder if they get well along with Wladimir since they must have met him a few times.
i'm sure they do

have we ever gotten reports of Wlad visiting her on set? I'm sure he has
Old 05-26-2014, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nope. it's really private though!

Old 05-26-2014, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

And Hayden and Wlad are pretty private in general
Old 05-26-2014, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which is very good for them not much for us

Old 05-26-2014, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I appreciate that they want to be private. Hayden deserves it after all the crap the media have put her through over the years
Old 05-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Amen.
and Wlad seems wonderful!