Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-18-2017, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Oh, gosh! That's a shame! I hate when that happens to my favorite characters.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 04-25-2017, 07:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
Mostly because S5 Scarlett has been taken over by pod people. She's done a complete 180 from the end of S4 and is unrecognizable. If there was ever a candidate for a brain tumor story line, Scarlett is it. Instead of being eye-rolling, soapy and cringe worthy, it would actually be welcomed. She's a hot mess.
Seriously, she isn't recognizable at this point. She is an whole different character this season. And Gunnar has to be the one to get hurt. This trailer makes me so sad. It looks like they are back to being friends.

Old 04-25-2017, 07:47 PM
Total Fan

So sad. From all in this promo, I think the baby must be Damien's. Sad....considering it was basically a one-night-stand for Scarlett. And I'll bet Gunnar created that beautiful nursery, too. It doesn't seem to be something Damien would do.......Or Scarlett for that fact. Looks like it's in Gunnar's house. But I may be wrong about that. New sides are out. All about Gunnar and Jason and someone he knew in school. He's gone back home....doesn't tell why and meets this high school peer. I hope the original Jason plays on the show again in flashbacks. I liked him. Looks like they will explore his early childhood relationship with Jason.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
So sad. From all in this promo, I think the baby must be Damien's. Sad....considering it was basically a one-night-stand for Scarlett. And I'll bet Gunnar created that beautiful nursery, too. It doesn't seem to be something Damien would do.......Or Scarlett for that fact. Looks like it's in Gunnar's house. But I may be wrong about that. New sides are out. All about Gunnar and Jason and someone he knew in school. He's gone back home....doesn't tell why and meets this high school peer. I hope the original Jason plays on the show again in flashbacks. I liked him. Looks like they will explore his early childhood relationship with Jason.
When they hug in the car she looks relieved
Old 04-26-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
When they hug in the car she looks relieved
Is that good or bad?

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street