Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-16-2014, 08:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Season 1 Episode Survivor #1: Currently on Round 16!

Season 1 Episode Survivor

Round #1

Rules:
• Vote for your least favorite episode during each round.
• You only get one vote per round.
• First episode to 4 votes gets voted off, or episode with most votes after a week of the round being open gets voted off.
• In the last round, we will vote for which we want to win.

#1 – Pilot
Rayna's career starts to waver and her label suggests she co-headlines Juliette's tour. Juliette wants to record one of Deacon's songs. Scarlett & Gunnar write "If I Didn't Know Better" and perform together at the Bluebird. Teddy is running for mayor.

#2 – I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love with You)
Deacon & Juliette write "Undermine". Deacon & Rayna fight about Juliette, but later perform together at the Bluebird. Watty offers Scarlett & Gunnar to record a demo.

#3 – Someday You'll Call My Name
Juliette asks Deacon to write and tour with her but he eventually refuses. Deacon & Rayna prepare their tour and Rayna is having second thoughts. Gunnar & Scarlett record "Fade Into You" but Scarlett is having a hard time and Avery helps her.

#4 – We Live in Two Different Worlds
Juliette deals with the fallout surrounding her shoplifting. Rayna performs with Deacon at Teddy's fundraiser. Teddy makes it clear he's tired of what's going on between Rayna & Deacon and Rayna fires Deacon. Gunnar starts dating Haley.

#5 – Move It on Over
Deacon offers to help talk Juliette's mother into rehab. Rayna is recording one of her and Deacon's songs for a commercial, but Deacon won't sign off on the lyrics change. Scarlett & Gunnar get an audition for one of their songs. When they need another guitarist Avery steps in, but he gets jealous and takes over the song by playing a flashy lead.

#6 – You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)
Rayna seeks the help of Liam to change her sound. Juliette attempts to repair her image by going on a date with Sean. Scarlett & Avery break up after he considers cheating on her to get a deal.

#7 – Lovesick Blues
Juliette & Rayna write "Wrong Song" and perform together at Edgehill anniversary show. Scarlett goes out for a night on the town with Gunnar & Haley. Marilyn introduces Avery to Dominic.

#8 – Where He Leads Me
Rayna learns the truth about Teddy embezzling millions. Gunnar dumps Haley and professes his love to Scarlett. Deacon is asked to go on tour with the Revel Kings. Juliette meets Sean's family. Dominic agrees to sign Avery but as a solo artist.

#9 – Be Careful of Stones That You Throw
Juliette & Sean elope. Lamar blackmails Rayna after she tells Teddy she wants to bring the girls on tour. Deacon reconnects with an ex while on tour with the Revel Kings. Scarlett & Gunnar are at odds after their kiss but eventually reconcile.

#10 – I'm Sorry for You My Friend
Rayna asks Liam to be her temporary lead guitarist. Juliette agrees to a marriage annulment with Sean. Deacon quits the Revel Kings after Cy attempts to assault Scarlett. Gunnar's brother is released from jail. Avery signs with Dominic's label. Teddy wins the election.

#11 – You Win Again
Edghill throws a party to celebrate the success of "Wrong Song". Rayna is courted by another label. Deacon battles his addiction and Juliette asks him to be her lead guitarist. Scarlett asks Gunnar to consider playing with Avery's old band.

#12 – I've Been Down That Road Before
Juliette wants to make her music more mature. Deacon decides to follow his own advice to act instead of think and finally kisses Rayna. Teddy asks Rayna for a divorce. Gunnar moves in with Scarlett.

#13 – There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight
After a drunken night out, Rayna confides in Liam. Juliette makes changes on her tour and fires Glenn. Rayna & Teddy tell the girls about their divorce. Avery is not happy with the way Dominic is changing his music.

#14 – Dear Brother
Juliette throws a surprise birthday party for Deacon. The press learns about Rayna's divorce. Gunnar's brother gets killed. Scarlett & Gunnar sleep together.

#15 – When You're Tired of Breaking Other Hearts
Maddie attends Juliette's secret concert where an accident happens. Gunnar tries to find who shot his brother. Scarlett gets an offer to sign with Rayna's new label as a solo act. Scarlett & Gunnar agree their night together wasn't a mistake. Avery burns his master tapes and quits Dominic's label. Deacon meets Stacey.

#16 – I Saw the Light
Maddie, Daphne & Tandy are in New York with Rayna. Maddie decides that she wants to become a singer much to Rayna's disliking. Stacey accompanies Deacon on tour. Juliette asks Dante for business advice and ends up sleeping with him. Avery gets a job as a roadie for Juliette's band. Scarlett & Gunnar meet their new neighbor Will.

#17 – My Heart Would Know
Rayna goes back to Nashville after her father suffers a heart attack. Dante becomes Juliette's new manager. Deacon confronts Dante after he fires Avery which leads to an argument with Juliette. Scarlett, Gunnar & Will celebrate Scarlett's record deal at a bar.

#18 – Take These Chains from My Heart
Dante steals money from Juliette and disappears. Gunnar gets an offer to record a demo after singing songs written by his dead brother. Rayna plans to go to Saint Lucia with Liam. Stacey questions Deacon about his feelings for Rayna. Rayna changes her mind about the trip and goes to tell Deacon that she has always loved him.

#19 – Why Don't You Love Me
Rayna & Juliette are both nominated for a CMA award and Edgehill throws a party. Juliette gets drunk because of the recent events with Dante. Deacon quits Juliette's band and Avery replaces him at the last minute. Deacon and Rayna fight after he feels she's hiding something from him, but they later reconcile. Scarlett attends Edghill's party with Will.

#20 – A Picture from Life's Other Side
Dante threatens to release a sex tape of him and Juliette. Jolene refuses to let her daughter be humiliated and awful murder/suicide storyline ensues. Teddy serves Rayna with a restraining order stating that he doesn't want Deacon around the girls. Scarlett performs at the Opry. Gunnar & Will end up in jail after a bar fight. Scarlett breaks up with Gunnar. Maddie finds out that Teddy might not be her real father.

#21 – I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive
Juliette wins a CMA award and pays her final respects to her mother. Gunnar proposes to Scarlett. Deacon confronts Rayna and asks her if he is Maddie's biological father. When Rayna drives a drunk Deacon home they argue along the way and end up in a car wreck.

Last edited by Static Waves; 09-07-2014 at 04:50 PM
Old 08-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Since English is not my first language, could someone check and edit my mistakes ?
I took some sentences from episodes guides on the web, but I also wrote some parts myself.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

AWESOME!!! thanks for this! I'm gonna top this thread now!
Old 08-16-2014, 08:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I'm gonna top this thread now!
Thanks
Old 08-16-2014, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

ooh I really don't remember most of these eps. Thank you for putting the episode descriptions there to job my memory
Old 08-16-2014, 08:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Thank you for putting the episode descriptions there to job my memory
You're welcome, it was fun. But like I said above, English is not my first language, so if you guys see mistakes, please edit them
Old 08-16-2014, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm gonna vote 6 out first
Old 08-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Addicted Fan

This may be a weird choice but I'm going to vote 21. This was not the finale I wanted and everything went wrong after that

6 - 1
21 - 1
Old 08-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

you mean you didn't love the car crash montage?
Old 08-16-2014, 09:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
you mean you didn't love the car crash montage?
Shocking, huh ?
Old 08-17-2014, 03:47 AM
Loyal Fan

#6 too. A bit of a non eventful episode for me (and like literally only 2 Gunnar scenes in it )

6 - 2
21 - 1

Emer
Old 08-17-2014, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

new survivor!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 08-17-2014, 05:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Uh, oh...this is going to be so hard. I love, LOVE the first season.

6 - 2
9 - 1
21 - 2
Old 08-17-2014, 06:28 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm going to have to go with 9 also. And yes, I loved this season so much, especially when I compare it to season 2. This will definitely be hard.
Old 08-17-2014, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

6 - 2
9 - 2
21 - 2